Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe there was als a episode about a heartbroken guy which lost his girlfriend after proposing to her.
I'm sure she didn't see that one.. otherwise she wouldn't do that to him
I just find it weird, last year she said that logan may be the one for her.. and she's saying no?
I can get that she doesn't want to get married right away after graduating, and settling on a job first.. But what has happened to having an engagement.. You can say yes and say that you don't want to get married right now.. but perhaps one year later.

Quote:
these Could be the ones
She still thought about him and Luke being the ones for her mom and herself.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

That's right, Karen, but there was a could not an are ...

Quote:
I just find it weird, last year she said that logan may be the one for her.. and she's saying no?
I can get that she doesn't want to get married right away after graduating, and settling on a job first.. But what has happened to having an engagement.. You can say yes and say that you don't want to get married right now.. but perhaps one year later.
I don't get that either ... I don't understand the meaning behind this if there is even a meaning ... I don't know ... I want to go to Denial ... NOW ...
Old 03-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

So Rory is going to be graduate as a heart breaker too, she always has the ability of going out of her relationships as if nothing has happened, first she left Dean because she run into Jess, then she left Jess because he was a jerk, she got back with Dean and destroyed his marriege (not that Dean was an innocent creature in this, both of them hurt another person), then she run into Logan's arms, then after getting upset with him because of the bridesmaid SL, she run into Jess intending to use him as a revenge (hopefully in the end she decided that it was cruel towards Jess and silly towards Logan), and now she doesn't want any kind of commitment after figthing so hard for her relationship with Logan.

When I first heard that they were going to break up, then I thougth that one possibility could be that they both agree in get separate ways because of their different goals, but now if this spoiler about Rory saying NO to the proposal is true, then I think that at least Logan is going to be truly dissapointed and hurt even if he is enough mature to understand her reasons.

I also understand that if Rory's reasons for not accepting the proposal is that she needs to see the world and spread her wings or things like that, then Logan will recognize that she doesn't need anyone in her life rigth now and probably that is going to be the reason for the break up, with no discussions but with a bittersweet flavor for Logan, more than for Rory who is thinking in her professional future.

Well once again Rory show s us she is a runner, she needs to grow up more and Logan needs to continue his way getting stronger and looking for someone that can deserve him.

If things go this way then I'm done after episode 21, I'll stay loyal to my friends here in the board but not to the series, and Karen the idea of how the Jess, Dean or Chris fans were so sad about their beloved characters doesn't makes me fill better at this point.

Maybe I can change my mind in the future about not watching the series but for now I'm very depressed.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
how the Jess, Dean or Chris fans were so sad about their beloved characters doesn't makes me fill better at this point.
Me neither because no relationship was ever been shown so strong like the relationship of RL ... they grown together, they said to each other that they belong together and then *bang* ...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When I first heard that they were going to break up, then I thougth that one possibility could be that they both agree in get separate ways because of their different goals, but now if this spoiler about Rory saying NO to the proposal is true, then I think that at least Logan is going to be truly dissapointed and hurt even if he is enough mature to understand her reasons.
The worst thing is I think that they'll make Logan understand her but be hurt.. I can already hug our Logan

Quote:
and Karen the idea of how the Jess, Dean or Chris fans were so sad about their beloved characters doesn't makes me fill better at this point.
Darn!

Does anyone know what kind of 5 letter word Ausiello meant in his Ask Ausiello?!
I forgot to look back in the prev. thread and am too lazy right now

Old 03-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)

Does anyone know what kind of 5 letter word Ausiello meant in his Ask Ausiello?!
I forgot to look back in the prev. thread and am too lazy right now
split?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm. that could be it.. The only word I could come up with was start.. but that didn't seem to make sense.. Thank you!!!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

anytime! that's what was spec'ed after the MA came out. although im sure all of us are hoping differently.

im still trying to stay positive and thinking this is all a real evil and early april fools joke. or the writers are just trying to make it a dramatic happy ending for the couple. although it's really difficult to remain optimistic each time i visit these threads.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

This stupid spoiler is not only messing wtih mi mynd but also mylife, I couldn't focus today in school, and I had a test and then I started thinking of Logan and this is so not right, how can they do that to us?

We have been supportive, it's really stupid to believe they are breaking up, I try tokeep my hopes yoiu know but it's just too hard, I just can't, I don' tknow If I'm going to be able to keep this up, for the following weeks.

What happened to all the hints? What happen to the true love rocket? what was all about?

I think we were used by DR, he kept us happy while he was giving the JJ their happy ending, to break us down in the end, I feel like we don't matter, not only sophie fans, but Logan fans? What about us? It's unfair to us, do they really think we are going to watch a show without our fave copy?

I'm so crushed! Sad, devastaded, in the border of tears, down, teary, torn, this is so not fair!
Old 03-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

i posted this in the r/l spoiler thread but there's always 100 different conversations going on so i'm putting it here too.

do you think the writers and head honchos of the show and what not are aware that the breakup could possibly lose them some viewers? this is unlike the l/c storyline, where it was almost inevitable that the marriage wouldn't last. and no offense to rory's other love interests, they were never that committed and honestly, they were quite young, dealing with everyday teen issues. whereas rory and logan dealt with adult issues and maturing and such.

is it possible to get our thoughts together about the breakup, assuming that this is a permanent decision where mc would not be in the finale or possible season 8, over to the writers and such to let them know how big of a fanbase they're disappointing? just a thought.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

And now there's pictures of what could possibly be the breakup scene... possibly the last scene we'll get of R/L.

From comatisedheart on the LG spoiler thread:

Quote:
Today they filmed Rory's graduation ceremony, a few locations with the whole family talking, and the last scene they shot was Rory and Logan talking alone.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

too bad we don't know exactly what they're saying. this is like torture. i've never been more invested in a tv show like this. i need a distraction.

im thinking, maybe logan proposed before the graduation, rory had to think about it, and after the actual ceremony this is their goodbye scene. unless that person who took the pics just happen to miss a ring or logan down on one knee.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm thinking this is their goodbye scene too. They are kinda standing far apart from each other.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so sad, I really can't understand which was the pupouse of the whole Rory getting upset because Logan didn't make her part of his problems SL, if she was going to leave him anyway just when he needed her support.

Not that she need to marry him rigth know if she is not ready, but breaking up with him, is too much.

Oh! yes Rory expects a great future for her and she doesn't wants loosers, I get it.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm so sad, I really can't understand which was the pupouse of the whole Rory getting upset because Logan didn't make her part of his problems SL, if she was going to leave him anyway just when he needed her support.
Plus what's the point of having Rory be glad that Lorelai's bonding with Logan if they're not going to end up as in-laws anyway.

Quote:
Not that she need to marry him rigth know if she is not ready, but breaking up with him, is too much.
Exactly. I mean, a proposal doesn't mean you get married the next day. They could have had a lengthy engagement if Rory needed time to settle her career.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread