Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay Lohan is hoarding all her **** she's ever gotten from every project she's been in. She even has her Parent Trap costumes.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I am ever more over Scarlett with each passing week on Nashville.

And I don't really know what to think about Deacon and Rayna. They're both right, and they're both wrong. Deacon is a nightmare when he drinks, but Rayna keeping him at the outskirts but no further in all those years wasn't the kindness she seems to think it was.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with your whole post. I continue to wonder why they write Scarlett that way. Poor Juliett needs a new opening act now. Her tour is a disaster. Also I wish she told Avery the truth about the kiss. It really didn't seem to phase him at all when she told him rich boy tried to kiss her. I don't really think he'd been mad about the actual truth either. I just have a lot of feelings about these two. Iol

As for Rayna and Deacon I agree. I understood why Rayna kept the paternity a secret but when she knew he was doing well she should've calmly told him the truth in one of his sober yrs. Teddy can **** off and die for all I care.

The sisters on the show are to cute when they start randomly singing.

Oh and can we talk about how that producer lady told Scarlett's friend she should stick to R&B or Hip Hop? That's ****ed up. Lol Nothing wrong with the two genres but we know why she told her to get in those genres in the first place.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I have some sympathy for Teddy where Maddie is concerned- he's not wrong. He raised her. And Rayna let him. She can't take her away now, or undermine his position as her father. Teddy is actually unusually involved with his kids for it being TV, lol- I remember I was utterly shocked last week when they had him know she'd lied because he knew when her history test was. That's like, unheard of in TV parents. He's not just being an ***hole, he genuinely loves those girls, and there's never been any indication he loves one more than the other.

But on the other hand, what Rayna decided isn't Deacon's fault either. It's a mess.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mean him as a father. I hate the way he thinks he can screw Deacon over. Deacon has every right to kick his ass. Also? If Maddie wants to get to know her dad I think its ok as well. Deacon isn't doing anything wrong where Maddie is concerned. Maddie is acting out and yes he has a right to punish her but him telling her she can't see her bio dad who seems harmless right now is ridiculous and will only drive her away. Basically he's punishing Deacon and in the process hurting Maddie. Oh and he slept with Deacons girlfriend and refuses to accept responsibility. So yeah no sympathy for Theodore. I get that he's jealous but he can suck it up at this point.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Teddy's only human- I don't know anyone in his position who wouldn't be frightened of losing his child. I don't blame Deacon either, not more than anyone else. I think these are three deeply, deeply flawed people who have made a real mess of this situation. But I don't think Teddy is any more culpable than anyone else.

And honestly, I blame Megan more than anyone for the Teddy thing- Teddy doesn't owe Deacon jack, really. Megan was the one who broke her commitment to Deacon, AND slept with a guy who had gone bonkers with grief over his dead wife.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'm just anti Teddy at this point. Yes he doesn't owe Deacon jack but still I get the feeling he went there with her because he could get one up on Deacon. lol

So this is happening again. FOX love them some Jack Bauer.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Ehhhh, that's undercutting Megan's agency- she wanted him. I could TELL she wanted Teddy, for weeks before it happened.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know she wanted Teddy and she is as responsible for what happened but I don't have any ill will feelings towards Megan like i do Teddy. lol What she did was wrong but I just don't care enough about her to feel for her like I do Teddy. lol
Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, I didn't care about her either, lol. It's just that when I take a step back and ask myself if the woman in a committed relationship holds more fault, or the man who just watched his wife get murdered...yeah, I'm going to give that one to her.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

why are you talking about irrelevant shows like 24, pretty little liars, scandal, the good wife etc.

There is ONLY ONE relevant show on tv and that is ORPHAN BLACK!

2 WEEKS until it is back baby.

my girl Sarah Manning is back.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Jake can pretty much **** off.

And Olivia actually won. When is Spencer Hastings going to win a big one like that?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Kaley Cuoco had a boob job?!?!

I always thought she just had the Katy Perry gene! No wonder they always look that awesome.

ETA:

Olivia has her spark back these last couple of weeks

Although, I think they need to turn down the volume on the amount of psychopaths.

Last edited by Sam_MC; 04-04-2014 at 04:57 AM
Old 04-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Addicted Fan

This show looks badass. May 22 can't come faster. I am adding to onto my line up with Orphan Black, Shameless, Bates Motel, Surviving Jack, The 100, True Blood, Believe, The Following.

Terry Fcking O'Quinn.. I am in.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So it looks like CM Punk asked AJ to marry him. May they live happily in video game, comic book heaven.

And Stone Cold Steve Austin is teasing that Punk might return at this weekends WrestleMania which I can't wait to live stream off the WWE Network in HD. <3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread