Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

hahaha... do you have the actual song as a ringtone or just the tune?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-15-2017, 04:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope. I just put the song on my phone & use that. I don't buy ringtones when a song works

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-15-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha good point!

Is that also your fav song off this album?

Old 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope, it just works really well

My favourite depends on my mood but i love Dark Side, Standing in Front of You, & Breaking Your Own Heart the most so its usually one of them. I have a thing for ballads but they don't work as well for a ringtone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2017, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha no they don't work well as a ringtone no

I think one of my favs are Alone and You Love Me, I Forgive You is a fun one as well

Standing in Front of You is not one my favs actually.. Not sure why because I like the lyrics but it's more the tune, especially the chorus..

Old 08-16-2017, 03:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The tune on that one is really slow & I'm not a huge fan of it either but lyrically I really relate to it so that's why I love it. Honestly is another one I really like but then also the ones you listed are fun. Really is there a bad song on this album? This & Breakaway I think are her strongest albums or I just love them the most so that makes me bias on that. I find that for me Stronger is everything I loved about Breakaway & My December put into one album

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

True it's definitely one of the better albums. I feel like she found her sound back after All I ever wanted which I still feel is an album her record company really wanted.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree. I think that Stronger was more her & a nice present for the fans after she did the record label's album. Then I'm hoping that this next album will be even more so her album. Even Piece by Piece was an experimentation & possibly in part what her label wanted

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2017, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do feel that some of the songs on Piece by Piece are really what Kelly would love to do... Some things were a bit too poppy like Heartbeat song (though I do think that's a fun song)

Old 08-17-2017, 12:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Heartbeat Song is one of the songs where I wonder if its something for her label or what she wanted It could have been her having fun & being happy in love. Brandon wasn't there for Stronger so his coming into her life influenced where her music went after Stronger so that also resulted in the direction PbP went but I still think Stronger was more her but maybe that's because Stronger is more the Kelly I want to hear? I still love her no matter what she does though. if she wants to release a song of her singing the phonebook then I don't know that I'd complain well maybe a little but I'd still find a way to appreciate it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do kinda like the break up songs or the post break up songs she has on Stronger.

Piece by Piece is more adult as in happy love songs with a mix of sadness like the title song Piece by Piece. (which is totally her song which I love her for it)

I do think Heartbeat song is a mix of her finding love so her being happy with finally being able to do such a song, but the mix underneath the song is more the label I think.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Mr Know It All is a great song. Yes she did the album for the label but them & all the news articles about her don't know a thing about her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2017, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's an awesome song, Mr Know It All
I think the music vids is one of my favs plus she's done various and very different live performances with that song... Really beautiful!

It's kinda funny if you think about it that there's been so much stuff about her in that era... It's just awesome that she comes back with a song writing about that! Go Kelly!

Old 08-22-2017, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its one of my favourites too I think, it was just done really well

I'm not sure if I've seen many live performances of it but I do remember one which was quite different. I just don't remember what she was performing on It was some award show though

She really did come back stronger

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

she did one at the american music awards I think

Though the one at the British X factor had pretty cool instrumentals...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread