Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2017, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They could just be calling her as they sometimes do that
I can't stand one of the hosts - Kyle Sandilands - so no that doesn't really make me happy. I'd rather her stay far away from him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2017, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

We'll have to see if she appears on the studio or if it's by telephone then.

Oh such a shame you're not digging the host.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-18-2017, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think there's a few Australians who don't like him, & he knows it & just doesn't care. He's rude & said hurtful (& unnecessary) things to many people - including his co-host. But he's still employed (somehow) & usually that's a show that artists go to to promote things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-19-2017, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I hope the interview will be fun nonetheless

She'll be on Mercedes in the Morning's Not So Silent Night featuring Kelly Clarkson on Dec. 3rd. It's a radio station thing, it's listed as an event on her facebook page!

and another release party on November 1st in NY, you can win to enter!

and NEW INTERVIEW
NY TIMES - Kelly Clarkson Is Nobody’s Puppet

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-19-2017 at 03:32 AM
Old 10-21-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

A new interview I think, I haven't had time to listen to it yet!

and another Today show appereance! Hope it's true!

Old 10-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Would be nice promotion if she did

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's understandable that she is promoting her album not until next week but with the new single out I had hoped she'd do something more this week

New interview!

Kelly Clarkson ‘sexy and confident’ on ‘Meaning of Life’ LP | Music | Entertainm

New article for UK magazine!

Kelly Clarkson opens up about the darkest time in her career: ‘When I was really skinny I wanted to kill myself’ | Attitude Magazine

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about a dark period in her career.

The powerhouse singer has enjoyed a decade-long career, and while she’s back to riding high in the charts with her new single Love So Soft, she’s revealed that a secret battle with her weight has made it hard to look back on years where she was arguably the biggest pop star on the planet.

Despite a succession of smash hit singles from her iconic Breakaway album, the American Idol winner has admitted that she was painfully unhappy at the time because of the pressure she felt from executives to stay “really skinny”.

In an exclusive interview in Attitude’s Awards Issue, she says: “When I was really skinny, I wanted to kill myself. I was miserable, like inside and out, for four years of my life. But no one cared, because aesthetically you make sense.”

“It was a very dark time for me. I thought the only way out was quitting. I like wrecked my knees and my feet because all I would do is put in headphones and run. I was at the gym all the time.

It was only during the release of My December, when the star infamously battled for creative control of her career, that she began to realise that things needed to change.

“There’s a song on My December called Sober. There’s this line ‘picked the weeds but kept the flowers’ and I just live my life by that because you are who you surround yourself with.

“I was around some really negative people, and I got out of it because I had a lot of great people there too. It was a case of turning around, facing them and walking toward the light,” adds Kelly.

I hope we get more from this interview, sounds different from others we've got lately!

Old 10-23-2017, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That article is so sad. So sad for Kelly that she felt like that..

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

So glad she's in a happier place now.

Promo schedule for next week:

10/27 Ellen
10/30 The View
10/30 The Voice
10/31 The Voice
10/30 Today show
James Cordin show Karaoke already taped date not set

There's also an album sampler on youtube which I am trying so hard not to listen to!
Old 10-23-2017, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for listing the complete schedule! I hope she does a bit more talkshow as in late night.. perhaps Jimmy Fallon or something.
That's on NBC as well so the connection to get on there should be easily made

yeah it's sad that she felt that uncomfortable trying to fit the image the label wanted.

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-23-2017 at 05:18 PM
Old 10-23-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That article made me sad, so glad she got out that RCA space tbh. I love so many of the songs we got from her time with them, but it was not a good fit for her.

I'm really hoping she goes on Fallon or Seth Meyers. Or both.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 10-24-2017, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hate RCA even more now It really wasn't a good place for her so its even more exiting & wonderful that she's now out Also adds to my love for her that she got through all of that

Thanks for all the news

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gosh, some site said she tried to commit suicide because of the weight thing

Kelly set the record straight.

Plus Kelly at an EW event!

Kelly Clarkson is joining EW for A-List event

Quote:
As part of Entertainment Weekly‘s A-List event series, our cover star is sitting down with Editor-in-Chief (and devoted Clarkson fan!) Henry Goldblatt for an exclusive Q&A in New York City — and you’re invited.

The A-List welcomes loyal EW fans to a series of subscriber-only events, the latest of which is this Nov. 2 chat with the EW cover star and singer about the personal stories behind her music. The timing couldn’t be more perfect, as the event will take place days after the release of her new album, Meaning of Life, due out Friday.

To be eligible to attend, all you have to do is become an EW subscriber, join our A-List, and register on the A-List homepage. If you’re already an EW subscriber, make sure your digital account — especially your email address! — is up to date to ensure you’re eligible to register for a pair of tickets to the event. (Please note: EW will not provide transportation to the New York-based event.)

For further questions about joining The A-List — which connects EW subscribers with the biggest names in entertainment through exclusive, in-person panels, screenings, and Q&As — click here. A-List events will be first come, first serve for subscribers (who can opt to bring a guest), and will be capped based on the venue’s capacity.

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-24-2017 at 09:57 AM
Old 10-24-2017, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Glad she cleared that up! The I wanted to kill myself quote didn't sound like something she'd ever say.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I just edited my prev page with an EW event

No it's super stupid that some magazine made their own story out of those quotes! I can imagine that it infuriated her!

There's a German contest where you can go see Kelly at the American Music Awards which pretty much confirms the rumor I think that she'll perform at that event

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-24-2017 at 11:05 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread