Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2022, 09:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I doubt she needs to make money on the side. But she'll be making money from the album sales of the EP & any other album she may sell during her time off. What she really needs to do is take a break & switch off. She's been working non-stop pretty much for years

No. I think filming for TKCS is over for the summer or close to

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

https://www.kellyclarksonshow.com/ex...er-sweepstakes

According to this, premiere week for season four will be filmed in NYC.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that

They must have enjoyed doing it last season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-20-2022, 03:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The Kelly Clarkson Show SWEEPS Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Quote:
The afternoon talk show, hosted by OG American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson, won five of seven technical nominations. The wins included: Outstanding Lighting Direction, Outstanding Technical Team Camera Work Video, Outstanding Multiple Camera Editing, Outstanding Live Sound Mixing and Editing, and Outstanding Art Direction/Set Direction/Scenic Design.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-20-2022, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's very exciting! I am sad that Jason didn't win his category, but it's still exciting that he got a nomination.

Old 06-20-2022, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that is a shame. He does amazing work. But still exciting for his nomination & all the wins the show did have

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2022, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2022, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to Kelly and the TKCS team! That's a great accomplishment.

Old 06-26-2022, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Amazing news.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly had an interview on Apple Music 1's "Chart Show with Brooke Reese" on June 29.

Some of it is featured in this video:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-22-2022, 10:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2022, 01:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2022, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, kept forgetting to bring this over from last week...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the videos I need to catch up on them all
Old 09-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad the Dolly duet is going to be released

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread