Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not legally. Just professionally. Legally she was Clarkson at birth, Blackstock during her marriage, & now Brianne.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She always was Clarkson to me
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly Clarkson Says She Was ‘Excited’ to Turn 40: ‘I Don’t Care About Age’

Kelly Clarkson opens up about some of the hardest aspects of her job as host

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do not know how she does so many jobs. I can barely thrive in one.

The name switch stuff is confusing to me. I'll just still call her Clarkson, lol.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I don't get it either. She always amazes me doing so much

Personally I don't get the confusion over her name change. Like many celebrities she's got two names - a professional name & a personal name. Professionally her name is Kelly Clarkson, personally her name is Kelly Brianne. It is no different than say LL Cool J who is known as that professionally, but personally his name is actually James Todd Smith (I actually think he goes by Todd as that's what the NCIS LA cast call him but you should get what I mean by the example)

For us fans nothing has changed. Just like when she got married & became Kelly Blackstock personally. She was still Kelly Clarkson professionally then & she is still that now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

This is the tweet they are referring to

We are getting a cover album/EP very soon!
Old 05-13-2022, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She teased something here too, very cryptic

On another note, I finally found the tweet I saw days ago but then lost before I could bring over...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2022, 03:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly Clarkson Invents Extending Plays by Announcing the Kellyoke EP

Quote:
The EP features six studio versions of popular Kellyoke covers like Billie Ellish’s “Happier Than Ever” and Whitney Houston’s “Queen of the Night.” “Picking just six was near-impossible, but these songs have been some of my favorites,” said Clarkson on the choices for the EP.

KELLYOKE EP Track List:
1. “Blue Bayou” (by Linda Ronstadt)
2. “Call Out My Name” (by The Weeknd)
3. “Happier Than Ever”(by Billie Eilish)
4. “Queen Of The Night”(by Whitney Houston)
5. “Trampoline”(by Shaed)
6. “Fake Plastic Trees”(by Radiohead)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2022, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think it should be a full album, but that's me being greedy, you know.

Her QotN cover has always slayed, and I'm excited for an updated mature voiced Kelly version.

I'm gonna need the Bleachers cover if she does a part 2.

Happier than Ever is out, and it's amazing!

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a shame that it is just a quick EP. Wonder why when she's got so many covers they stuck to just 6 songs? Still fun though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2022, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-29-2022, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Time off It may mean we get nothing & have to wait but I love her saying that. She's always doing so many things so her resting sounds amazing to me. She deserves it & to have this time with her children too

I thought Brandon was living on her ranch? Has he moved out?

Understandable she needs to be ready before releasing the album

Thanks for bringing that over

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2022, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

She sounds exhausted so I'm really glad she's taking the time off. Her and the kids deserve it.

I think he had till June to move out? Maybe he moved out early?

She seems to be struggling with the new album and how vulnerable to be wihile protecting the kids at the same time. Hopefully this summer off helps her get to a place where she feels ready to release it.

Last edited by xkellyx; 05-29-2022 at 06:44 AM
xkellyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah she sounded off, most likely exhausted . She's always doing something, I've been saying that for a while. She really needs to just stop, relax, & reset. Especially after the last few years she's had. I'm really glad they're all getting this time

Ah ok. I must've missed that or forgotten. It seemed silly he was living there but it was her ranch. Glad he's out or about to be out.

Yeah I hope the Summer rest gives her the time to heal & see what direction she wants to go & what she wants to put out in the world. It would be so hard to find that balance of letting out personal feelings but also taking into consideration that there's little children/hearts involved too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah she sounded off, most likely exhausted . She's always doing something, I've been saying that for a while. She really needs to just stop, relax, & reset. Especially after the last few years she's had. I'm really glad they're all getting this time

Ah ok. I must've missed that or forgotten. It seemed silly he was living there but it was her ranch. Glad he's out or about to be out.

Yeah I hope the Summer rest gives her the time to heal & see what direction she wants to go & what she wants to put out in the world. It would be so hard to find that balance of letting out personal feelings but also taking into consideration that there's little children/hearts involved too
I hope she can use the summer to recover/ relax and sitll make some money on the side. She's not taping any new KC talk shows this summer, right?
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread