Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

According to some ig posts, KC taped the pilot for the show today.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-11-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also read that there are several other people filming pilot for daytime talkshows.. Curious to know when we'll know if it gets picked up or not

ETA:

Inside Kelly Clarkson's Upcoming Daytime Talk Show (Exclusive)
Quote:
Kelly Clarkson is already getting to work on her daytime talk show.

ET has learned that the 36-year-old singer filmed her pilot episode at NBC Universal Studios in Los Angeles on Friday. According to an observer, the stage for Clarkson's show is dressed to look like the inside of a barn, with string lights decorating the set and wooden beams with gold records on the walls. The show's band was set up in the corner.

Clarkson started off the taping with a Cardi B cover and, per the observer, she will be doing her own rendition of a popular song at the top of every show. During the test run, The Voice judge explained that she "wanted to make a show that addresses real people with real issues."

Her first celebrity guests included Chloe Grace Moretz, Josh Groban and Terry Crews, as well as a group of quilting ladies from North Carolina, a homeless shelter employee and a couple who was having trouble in the bedroom. The talk show featured games, singing segments and interviews that ranged from silly to sentimental, with the observer noting, "She's definitely still Kelly." There was also a separate guest live audience, who were watching from a salon in Chicago and commented throughout the whole show.

It wasn't all work and no play for Clarkson, the observer notes, as her husband, Brandon Blackstock, and their two children -- 4-year-old daughter River and 2-year-old son Remington -- were there supporting her.

A source told ET earlier this week that the American Idol alum was working on a daytime talk show for NBCUniversal Television Distribution that would be slated for fall 2019. The show is part of Clarkson's overall deal with NBC, which also includes her return as a coach for season 15 of The Voice.

Clarkson has always embraced all the new paths her career has taken, telling ET last year that, in the entertainment industry, "you're either not working at all or you're working every day and every hour."

"You just want to make sure you're happy and you love what you're doing," the "Since You Been Gone" singer expressed. "I love my life."

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-11-2018 at 06:13 AM
Old 08-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like there's been a few floating around this year too trying to be picked up . Is there a talkshow void people are trying to fill?

Sounds interesting but it also doesn't sound like its necessarily bringing anything new to the talkshow genre to help it stand out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know Harry Connick jr. is leaving a void

but yeah what can you bring to a talkshow these days that sounds new

Old 08-13-2018, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't know he had one

True, its hard to bring something new, but reading that I just felt like it wasn't new

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-13-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah apart from her doing a tune herself each day...

yeah he's had one..

Sadly Kelly didn't win at the Teen Choice awards though she wasn't present either

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-13-2018 at 08:40 AM
Old 08-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

While I love the idea of that part I still don't know how different that makes it But it doesn't necessarily have to be different or stand out - just needs to jump out at the network enough for them to pick it up. Who knows what will happen for audiences - plenty would still watch just for her no matter what she's doing I'm sure

Not surprised there but that's a shame

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2018, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love to see footage of it though!
I wonder when a decision is made about this

Here's some footage of her crashing a wedding

Old 08-16-2018, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

guess it depends what season she wants it in ... Some decisions are made in May but that's ages away so I'd guess its planned for sooner than that? Maybe Winter? But maybe its normal to film things this early & pitch for pilot season next year to be confirmed around May

Thanks for the videos

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2018, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the videos
Old 08-16-2018, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a pilot for fall 2019.. I think I read that somewhere

Quote:
A network is not yet attached, but the project is being eyed for a fall 2019 debut

Old 08-17-2018, 12:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Then finding out in May I'd presume for fall next year

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah who knows, I don't know how it works for talkshows.. I know how it works for normal tv shows

and the wedding footage

Gosh pretty! Especially when Kelly breaks!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-17-2018 at 11:08 AM
Old 08-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if she'll actually be on this if she is sick.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe if its a prefilmed thing? or it depends on how sick Kelly is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread