Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that

I don't know reading the song names how well they flow in that order. Its a nice mix of songs though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

When I watched the performance, I felt they flowed nicely! I also love that she did Don't You Wanna Stay

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-01-2018, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I presume they would, they'd make them work that way, but it doesn't read that way necessarily

That surprises me but nice to see it included . I think she has had quite a lot of fun with the duets she's done

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I think so too, plus her solo version of that song is pretty amazing IMO

Old 08-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly's not in much of this but here's a trailer for the YT Sugar videos

Looks like Kelly is going to appear at a wedding but if all of these things are filmed how are they keeping them a surprise so fans can't find out already what was done?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

awesome! Thanks Chelle!

Not sure what you mean exactly Chelle... I think the surprise was for the people who are in the vid.. I don't think there's any surprise left?

She's done a performance this weekend in Cedar Rapids

Kelly Clarkson is positively herself at Iowa concert (and that's exactly how it should be)
her setlist seems the same from that other performance we shared earlier. I only thing Already Gone was added and People Like Us

He's right though

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-04-2018 at 08:11 AM
Old 08-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Another random performance & tour teasing to go with it then
Quote:
Not sure what you mean exactly Chelle... I think the surprise was for the people who are in the vid.. I don't think there's any surprise left?
I mean that we can't already look up & find pictures or videos or something from this yet. But if its filmed & people were at the wedding then you'd think there'd be plenty of people who've captured something from it so how hasn't it leaked online? How is it that they're getting anyone who saw these artists doing these surprises for fans to keep quiet so that what they have done then becomes a surprise for the viewers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

perhaps sign an agreement?

Old 08-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Happy to see Already Gone in there! Hope a video shows up.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

that would be great!

Billboard - GREATEST OF ALL TIME POP SONGS ARTISTS

Kelly is listed as #8

Old 08-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Article

Well, I'm excited, but I have a feeling that we won't be getting album 8 for a long time now. And who knows when we'll get the MoL tour.

I'm excited, but also disappointed that this just delays things that I care more about (aka music and tour).

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Had a feeling there was more to why the tour was taking so long.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that also explains the move to LA

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

it seems like she's branching out to TV more and do less with music..
I'm very excited for her but bummed for us because the likeliness of us getting a tour is even less likely now.

Quote:
Well, I'm excited, but I have a feeling that we won't be getting album 8 for a long time now.
we already got album 8

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-07-2018 at 04:19 AM
Old 08-10-2018, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Kelly Clarkson Variety Special

Quote:
We're talking to you Mr. Know it All and Miss Independent! Break Away from whatever you're doing, because this Friday ONLY, Kelly and friends are putting on a show that will make you Stronger! Because of you, it's gonna be great! Take advantage of A Moment Like This, because your Life Would Suck Without Kelly!

and a Masquerade ball

Quote:
We’ve just added MORE star power to Rodan + Fields Convention 2018! Mario Lopez will be with us for the third time, returning to host this year’s dazzling Masquerade Ball. Lopez joins musical headliner Kelly Clarkson for this sold-out LIVE event!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread