Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I added the new movie role into the OP

I find it interesting that when you look up 'uglydoll moxy' on Google the toy which comes up is green not pink . Hope that it comes in both colours & that wasn't a stereotypical colour change to make her more of a girl. They also don't look the same shape either, odd... maybe Google is just wrong then... but there's also this (which is interesting personality information of at least the toy version of Moxy)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

ah very good of you to think of this thread I had forgotten about it

I am kinda hoping she'll voice for a Pixar movie one day!

that sounds odd Chelle I have never seen those things before in my life really so I have no idea what those things are about

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's be amazing if she could do that

I have no idea either, but it was an interesting read. The more I read the more I thought maybe I've seen them? If so it would be yet another random thing one of the children has brought into the service that goes over my head though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still hoping that she'll voice a Disney princess one day... or make it to Broadway.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not sure which of those is more likely to happen but I feel like at least voicing a character in a Disney movie may be . I feel like if that was offered she'd jump on that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh I think she would definitely jump onto that chance!

Old 07-18-2018, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

How could she not?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2018, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly

She got a welcome from fellow co-star on the Ugly Dolls movie

Old 07-18-2018, 04:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Cute

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-21-2018, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

No idea what Ugly Dolls is but this is kind of cool!
Old 07-21-2018, 11:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I love how we have no idea what this movie is about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-23-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still not sure if I should be excited, I was excited for The Star at first but that turned out to be a movie I haven't heard a soul about

Old 07-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not excited for it but I wasn't excited for The Star. It wasn't something I would watch & I feel like this is a weird kids movie that I really don't care for...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2018, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah same for me.. a disney movie I would watch though or a pixar movie, they're usually fun for adults too!

Old 07-25-2018, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread