Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i work at big w doing recovery which means pushing the stock forward and finding any stock that needs fixing or needs to be written off.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that actually kinda sounds interesting but probably isn't after doing it a lot

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2016, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

nope, it's so boring.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey all, sorry I haven't been around as much. Hope you all have a great day today, I have work a bit later but other than that I'm not doing much at all today.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can also see why you'd say that Lucy I'm sorry. I hope you can find a more interesting job - or even better something closer to what you actually want to do

Amelia nice to see you back. I was wondering where you disappeared to . Doing nothing can be some of the best days. That's my intention for today really - that & fangirling over Delta's new album but I'll be good & post here before going & writing up my opinion on each song on the Delta board

I should also start working on my sister's birthday card

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i hope i can find another one soon. i've voted and i had my sausage too, and i have my last shift of the week in less than two hours.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Good luck finding another job Lucy .

Hi Amelia!

My day was good. It was my daughter's birthday yesterday and I spent the day with her and met some of her friends at her party. Today I have been doing GT-related things..
Old 07-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Today I have been doing GT-related things..
for which we love you for even if it takes up quite a bit of your time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2016, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

It is not too bad, just a little time consuming. It took longer today because the internet was slow and I had a little bit more to do. I enjoy it; when the internet behaves . And when I do not need to post here too as I felt bad it took a while so it was a while before I could post.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

as long as you enjoy it, that's the important thing Evil internet

you posted eventually, that's what matters don't feel bad

The Voice I think I have a love-hate relationship with it . As much as I love having Delta doing something but she has an album now so don't need her to do something atm & her on my screen each week I kinda hope this is her last season like speculated

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey friends Well I'm not feeling too well today, but at least I have a very short shift. Also a new Big Brother episode tonight

Yesterday was great day off, I had breakfast with family, came home and watched the Italy v Germany match, then went to lunch and got a pedicure.

I miss my roommate, I wish she was here for the summer with me so I would be less bored.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

I am convinced that the internet does not like me whenever I want to use it. Once I am finished it works fine.

That sounds like a good day Amelia. I hope you feel better soon . When does your roommate get back so you can be less bored?
Old 07-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

today was a lazy day for me, i made a gifset and now i'm making icons. oh and there's a chance that i'm going to the supernova convention in brisbane in november as both my sister and i have to see our doctors down there in december, however i think it's gonna be november as it's gonna be better work wise for me. but we'll see if that happens.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

What did you make arts of?

Good luck going to the Supernova convention. I have heard it is good from someone who goes every year.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i just made an if i stay gifset and i'm just finishing off making some rowan blanchard icons.

we had to look after charlee this afternoon, i tried giving her a bath she wouldn't let me so my mum did it, but it made me feel so frustrated.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread