Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1984 (View Post)
Saw the tweet from Chad about maybe coming back too. Funny to think Hilarie seems to be the only one able to get away from the show.
Considering what people use to say about her too.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

So we got onto that sad topic of a rumored S9 of OTH I see. I personally don't know what any of these people are thinking anymore. Maybe some just keep signing back on because it's a paycheck. :shrugs:

Lena you do have a point about what they use to say about Hil. Our girl has proven them wrong. I'm happy that it's worked out that way too.

The funny thing regarding the timing of the supposed news regarding Chad is that it has led some to think that he kind of got tricked into saying that by fans or something. That's what I read somewhere. Fans asking you if you're going to come back will do that to you I guess. I'm guessing the chances of him coming back though are still on the slim side.

Only time will tell, but seriously I think they just need to let it die before it becomes even more of a laughing stock.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss Scrubs I don't think we'll ever have as bromance like Turk/JD or a craycray like Elliot. I think Cox is more House like but damn he brought the funny. Everyone on that show made me laugh lol
Old 04-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully the rumours of season 9 will prove to be false, but we shall see I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andu (View Post)
Hm I think I'd prefer to go Kindle + Laptop or Laptop + Kindle + one of those nifty new tabs from Samsung, Sony or maybe Lenovo. The Samsung and Sony ones mostly because they can be tied in with other consumer electronic products by them although I guess they provide an app for that so you aren't limited to their hardware.

Hm Kindle needs a coloured screen IMHO but it is better for reading than a tab. 1) It's easier on the eyes for long reading sessions 2) It has a battery that lasts for a month or more.
The Kindle is undoubtedly the better device just for reading. That is what it's designed for with it's magnetic ink reader system so it doesn't hurt your eyes. The iPad though is a very good tablet computer and very handy for other things. I'm on holiday at the moment, so being able to take that away and still do pretty well getting internet access and answering all my emails is cool rather than lugging a laptop around with all the cables. It's pretty good for typing as well. That's my major gripe with other tablets, they still don't have the touch response you'd want when you're using the touch screen. They've just about got there with the Phones, my HTC is brilliant, but on the Tabs they're lacking and if you're using the screen all the time it needs to be good. I tested some in PC world and the iPad was still the best by far in that regard. Plus it is also cheaper now than a lot of the others if you don't need the super featured one. I have a Sony e-reader already that has the same screen as the Kindle and that is pretty nifty. Partly because it will take PDF's from anywhere.

Last edited by Paul1984; 04-27-2011 at 02:55 AM
Old 04-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Well except for the Xoom I don't think a single Honeycomb (Android 3.0) tab was actually released. So I think we'll get a clearer picture in a few months.
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 04-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon turning Elena just like Stefan id to him was awful.

Nina D can act her ass off.

And I'm sad that it seems Katherine still has a thing for Damon. *sigh*
Old 04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Well I was hoping to avoid being spoilered. I should have known better than to come in here .

So Elena got turned? That is going to be interesting.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1984 (View Post)
Well I was hoping to avoid being spoilered. I should have known better than to come in here .

So Elena got turned? That is going to be interesting.
Huh? I spoiled you big time yesterday on Twitter

I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 04-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I'm to self absorbed to remember you saying you would be out for 10 days

Sorry Paul
Old 04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Trying to remain unspoiled about Vampire Diaries is almost impossible with Twitter and such. I have seen about 3 episodes this season. I'll just watch the whole thing after season 2 is over.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to learn to STFU lmao
Old 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Paul, I thought you knew better than to think that you could come online and stay spoiler free. Just the same I don't watch that show so it really doesn't matter to me.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DP

In a week Obama pwned Donald Trump and found Osama. Yeah I don't see Obama losing the next election.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
DP

In a week Obama pwned Donald Trump and found Osama. Yeah I don't see Obama losing the next election.
I pray that's not true. We can't afford four more years. Plus this is not Obama's victory. It's President Bush's and the US militarys. But not to get in any fights or anything, I will say thank God that there is one less evil man on this plant.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Humm not sure I agree about the first one but I'll agree this is a great win for the America's.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread