Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2004, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

As for Lorelai and Rory, in a nonmother/daughter way you'd have to have a really open mind. That would be just, well...lol.

also what about Rory/Doyle. Although not really much tension, but its funny two watch those two.

Rory/Paris though is totally my fave, I mean come on we already have a kiss, so all thats left is some bulit up rage that will be taken out in some hot and wild lovin

also there is a website that has rory/lorelai fics in that nature if someone wants, just pm me. also there is a luke/lane quite good actually. lol.

darylbeth
Old 12-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Rory/Doyle has occurred to me. Seeing them converse when he told her it was okay to be harsh in her reviews was kinda "aww." I thought there might be something building there...but then she had to go and whore herself up instead.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower
also there is a website that has rory/lorelai fics in that nature if someone wants, just pm me. also there is a luke/lane quite good actually. lol.
An entire website devoted to Rory/Lorelai incest stories? Should I be scared that there are other people out there as sick as we are?

Luke/Lane I suggested last year. Luke is so dour and could use a zesty fire-cracker like Lane to spice things up for him. Course she is flighty enough that she'd probably end up driving Luke crazy. But before then he could use a little youthful energy in his life.

But for now I think I'll stick to Rory/Luke. As Rory herself said, next year is her year to experiment. With Madeline out of the picture I'm still unsure whether it should be Lane or Paris. Or perhaps a dark horse (or dark primate) such as gorilla girl?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 12-04-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Have we met gorilla girl yet?
Old 04-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Total Fan

Rory UC ships

Welcome to the Rory/UC ship thread.
Here we can discuss some different pairing we will like to see Rory with.

Some popular ones:
Rory/Dave
Rory/Zach
Old 04-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey i`m all about Rory/Paris. Those two belong together. It`s a shame that we haven`t seen them spend more quality time together lately.

Here`s a question for everyone Who from any other show would you like to see Rory with? Personally i would love to see Rory with Joan from Joan Of Acadia. I think those two would be great together.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Hey there Hot Rod!

Who from any other show would I like to see Rory with? Hmm..that's a tough one. Richard from The Bedford Diaries? No, I'm joking.

I think Logan from VM could be an interesting match. Or Ephram from Everwood.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Hey there Hot Rod!

I think Logan from VM could be an interesting match. Or Ephram from Everwood.
Hey Madelen. I think that Logan from VM would also be very interesting. However i don`t see Rory with Ephram. That dude is too much of a whiny bitch. Now Amy or Laynie would be a better fit IMO.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

I actually like Ephram. But yeah, he might be too moody for Rory.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Did I never post here? My bad.

I'm a rabid Rory/Luke shipper. Rabid. I have literally abandoned all other ships, and devoted myself to LMLD (LuRo). I've written 5 LMLD fics, and am on staff of an LMLD C2.

LMLD stands for Like Mother, Like Daughter; and was voted on by the LuRo fans of a different message board.

Now, on to my reasoning behind dumping all sane ships for LMLD.

If they all lived in the real world, and ASP wasn't pulling the puppet strings all the time, I think LMLD could happen. Luke would treat her right. Dean didn't (IMO. He dumped her three times.) Jess didn't (As much as I love him) and Logan doesn't. (Cheating or not. He hurt her a lot. Also, crying on the bathroom floor.)

Luke has only shown signs of hurting people he loves recently. And I don't count S6 in regard to Luke anyways. It was all OOC, IMO. Luke is safe. Luke is steady. Luke cares about her.

I need something to keep me from falling away from GG. Something that no writer can take away from me. They took away Lit. It was always fairly obvious(in my mind) that LL weren't going to stay happily ever after forever. So I created something to give me a passion. I've abandoned regular ships. I could care less about what happens on the show. I've got a support group or UC shippers, and nothing that happens on the show can change our opinions, because they'll never happen on the show. I took control back from Amy by loving something that she couldn't touch.

That's how it started. I forced myself into spending time thinking about them more than thinking about regular ships. I read every fic, I researched age differences and age of consent laws. Then I wrote fic. I've made myself a haven from the world of S4-S6 GG. I can live in my world of happy LMLD and MM denial. If I cared about LL and wrote S3 LL fics, because of the way I am, they'd be tainted by my knowledge of April and the whole S5-S6 romance-turned-south. I have nothing to taint LMLD or MM. I can keep them pure, in my mind.

I know that it's odd, and I could have chosen more acceptable UC ships. But I needed something totally separate, that I could keep loving, even if DR turns the show in a circus where Luke and April travel from city to city as clowns. LMLD can't be broken by the show. Lit and Rogan and LL and CL can. I've protected myself, and grown to love the ships I chose.

I would hate LMLD on the show, more than any other fan would. It would let them take away my safety net. LMLD and MM are, in reality, the only reason I've not totally abandoned GG. I love them.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Total Fan

Kara--Thank you for the description over LMLD. It is interesting,cause i never imagined them together..but then again,you never know with UC ships.

I like how you said Lit,Rogan,and other ships can be broken by the show but LMLD can't!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I maybe went overboard. But this is a smaller UC thread, since it's just Rory ships, so I feel safer here than on the GG UC thread.

Anything that ASP, or even DR for that matter, can control is just too risky to me. LL is tainted by April's SL. Lit is tainted by... Everything S3-S4. Rogan by the bridesmaids. There's nothing to taint LMLD, because no one thinks about it. If LMLD ever happened, I'd die. I'd lose control.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Total Fan

Kara- It is okay. Whenever you want to rant about LMLD,you are welcomed to

If LMLD did happen,i'm sure it won't be the same. One reason i love reading Trory fanfictions is because he was there for such a small time and it is great to see what different authors makes of it. If Tristan did come back,it would be strange.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I like...
Rory/Clark (Smallville Crossover)
Rory/Jason (Smallville Crossover)
Rory/Jason (As in Lorelai's Jason)
Rory/Sam (Supernaural Crossover)
Rory/Dean (Supernatural Crossover)
Rory/Sean (click here to see)
Rory/Chip (click here to see)
Rory/Lucas (One Tree Hill Crossover)
Rory/Nathan (One Tree Hill Crossover)

I know there's more but that's all I have for now.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
Kara- It is okay. Whenever you want to rant about LMLD,you are welcomed to

If LMLD did happen,i'm sure it won't be the same. One reason i love reading Trory fanfictions is because he was there for such a small time and it is great to see what different authors makes of it. If Tristan did come back,it would be strange.
Exactly. It's nice because it's so fun to see each person's take on it.

One thing I love to think of is how AB, SP and LG would react if they got a script from DR that was blatent LMLD. What would they say? Would they do it?