Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Total Fan

Kelli-- Thanks for posting that list.
I would love to see her with Sean. He is pretty cute
I love Rory/Lucas fanfics! My favorite crossover.

Kara-- I'm pretty sure they would all be shocked. I could totally see Lauren saying something like"Now you are getting my boyfriend"!
I can also see it being kind of incomfortable. But then again,Alexis did have to kiss Liza uring that Spring Break episode. So you never know
Old 07-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
Kara-- I'm pretty sure they would all be shocked. I could totally see Lauren saying something like"Now you are getting my boyfriend"!
I can also see it being kind of uncomfortable. But then again,Alexis did have to kiss Liza uring that Spring Break episode. So you never know
It'd make a God-awesome April Fool's Day joke, that's for sure. Or like, they could do it to AB for a 'Punk'd.' It'd love to see how they would respond...
Old 07-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

It would make a great April Fools joke. I would love to see their reaction.

if it was on Punk'd i think i'll die . Omg...that would be hilarious. It would be great if everyone knew what was going on and Scott and Alexis not knowing a thing.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
It would make a great April Fools joke. I would love to see their reaction.

if it was on Punk'd i think i'll die . Omg...that would be hilarious. It would be great if everyone knew what was going on and Scott and Alexis not knowing a thing.
OMG. That would be the funniest thing ever. They could write a scene involving kissing each other, near the beginning. I would die. LG and MC knowing, but pretending not to know... Oh my. This is fun.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Total Fan

That would be hilarious!

What are some other Rory UC couple do you enjoy?
Old 07-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Ah... Rory/Max. Rory/Jason. I'll really read anything het... (Slash isn't my taste.) Even really UC stuff. Rory/Chris. Rory/Richard. I will ship anything, as long as it could never happen.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by potostfbeyeluvr
Ah... Rory/Max. Rory/Jason. I'll really read anything het... (Slash isn't my taste.) Even really UC stuff. Rory/Chris. Rory/Richard. I will ship anything, as long as it could never happen.
So you have a thing for Rory and older guys?

I would love a GG crossover with One Tree Hill or maybe even Smallville. I think there is a fic with Rory/Clark out there.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
So you have a thing for Rory and older guys?

I would love a GG crossover with One Tree Hill or maybe even Smallville. I think there is a fic with Rory/Clark out there.
Exactly. I really can't think of many UC ships with guys her age... I'm sure there are plenty, I just can't think of any.

I have a 'Lorelai and Rory's ages and places are switched' fic planned, which will be Rory/Chris at first, then Rory/Luke, and Lorelai/Dean or Lorelai/Jess.

It'll be fun to see people's comments of Rory/Chris, though it's not incest since Lorelai isn't Rory's mother, Emily is.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Total Fan

WoW! That sounds interesting.

So Lorelai would be Rory's daughter?
Old 07-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Exactly. Rory is E and R's kid, but she is nowhere near as rebellious as Lorelai. She wears white dresses and goes to cotillion. She falls in love with Chris, and gets pregnant. She tells E and R as soon as she knows. She doesn't run away, she moves out at 18. To Stars-Hollow.

16 years later... Everything is about the same as on the show, but Friday night dinners aren't because of school, but because Rory loves her parents. Rory accepted a little help. She's running a major paper in Hartford, and commutes every day. She sends Lorelai to Chilton.

It's all very confusing and very UC.