Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)
So much fun. As you can imagine if I ever got the chance I would ask him every question I could about GG. It would probably seem like an interrogation...hmm maybe he would get scared of us (me).
Oh yes No I'll be asking some questions too so he might be scared of me too

Mary I almost forget he called her that.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 05-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Total Fan

That gif is gorgeous! And on a side note, boy did Tristan know how to wear a suit and tie

Quote:
No I'll be asking some questions too so he might be scared of me too
Okay he'll be scared of both of us

Quote:
Mary I almost forget he called her that.
If you read Trory fanfiction, you will never, ever forget it
Old 05-16-2012, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh crap I posted the gifs on the bottom of the page! I hate doing that

Rory is Tristan's little Mary

☂Rae
Old 05-18-2012, 04:05 AM
Total Fan

Old 05-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

THEIR KISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)
That gif is gorgeous! And on a side note, boy did Tristan know how to wear a suit and tie

Okay he'll be scared of both of us

If you read Trory fanfiction, you will never, ever forget it
I know

YES

Maybe I need to

Old 05-19-2012, 05:38 AM
Total Fan

Their kiss should have been longer

Have you ever read Trory fanfiction?
Old 05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

It should have Their chemistry was just explosive though in that kiss. (I wish there were more )

No, I haven't What kinds are there?

Old 05-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Their chemistry was just explosive though in that kiss. (I wish there were more
They had a lot of chemistry.

Maybe up against a locker or on a bed

Quote:
No, I haven't What kinds are there?
There are some really good ones and some crappy ones If you prefer fanfic set in Chilton Whatever Tomorrow Brings Chapter 1: No Choice In The Matter, a gilmore girls fanfic - FanFiction.Net and Pride & Prejudice Chapter 1: Preconceptions, a gilmore girls fanfic - FanFiction.Net are great.

If you prefer future fics, Family Feudalism Chapter 1: I, a gilmore girls fanfic - FanFiction.Net and No Way Back Chapter 1: Meet The Candidate, a gilmore girls fanfic - FanFiction.Net are excellent fics.

Chad retweeted this from CMM Board @ FanForum;

Quote:
Proud to say: In 48 hrs & 30 mins (exactly) we successfully made 1,000 posts on the @ChadMMurray board on Fanforum!
Maybe he'll find out about the Tristan love
Old 05-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

They so should have went against a locker right in the hallway

I'm gonna favorite all of those and if I ever get some time, maybe read them all Thanks hun

Chad retweeted about his board? That is amazing. But now he'll know about his crazy fans I should really post there too since I love him so much but I just never get around to it

Old 05-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's crazy that Chad knows about his board woah!

love the caps

☂Rae
Old 05-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Total Fan

I think (hope) a locker scene between RT would have been inevitable if Chad had stuck around.

I think it's great he knows about his crazy fans! He should also explore outside the CMM forum. I'm sure he would find the Tristan love amusing and flattering. And you should post there. You never know when he might pop in That reminds me, a girl from the GG Trory thread tweeted about how we still love Tristan and linked it to one of my posts. Don't know if he actually read it
Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just don't have the time to stop by his board there's many a board I'd like to pop in on wouldn't that be AMAZING if he read your post?

☂Rae
Old 05-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohmygosh imagine Chad knew your love for him/Tristan, Meg? That would be so amazing.

What if he stopped his board on here? And like posted with his fans and got to know them.

I stalked his twitter just to retweet him retweeting about his board

Old 05-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88
They so should have went against a locker right in the hallway

I'm gonna favorite all of those and if I ever get some time, maybe read them all Thanks hun

Chad retweeted about his board? That is amazing. But now he'll know about his crazy fans I should really post there too since I love him so much but I just never get around to it
We're not too crazy

Yeah, he's actually been retweeting our twitter account since April when he came to Chicago. Amelia (my co-mod) and I met at the comic con he attended here and he knows about us. Not sure if you all heard, but he was asked during his Q&A what his favorite character has been to date and he flat out said Tristan with a big smile.
But yeah, there's nothing on the board that I would be embarassed of him seeing maybe a few posts here and there...but nothing incriminating
Old 05-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I just don't have the time to stop by his board there's many a board I'd like to pop in on wouldn't that be AMAZING if he read your post?
Yeah its hard keeping up with all the boards. I havent even been there in a while. And yes it would be beyond amazing if he read my post

Quote:
Ohmygosh imagine Chad knew your love for him/Tristan, Meg?
I wish he did. I keep waiting to hear him speak about Tristan. I mean hasn't he gotten bored of speaking about Lucas

Quote:
I stalked his twitter just to retweet him retweeting about his board
Thats something I would do. And trust me I have given it a lot of thought. I dont have twitter but I would get it just so I could send him messages! But then I thought about it and I wouldn't have anything to say other than go on and on about Tristan Dugray...might seem a bit creepy

On the GG Trory thread, we're at 259 threads. I think that should get a shout out from him dont you think? Or at least when we get to the 260th. Its the highest Rory couple thread for a couple that never was and a guy that was on the show for 11 episodes!

Quote:
Yeah, he's actually been retweeting our twitter account since April when he came to Chicago. Amelia (my co-mod) and I met at the comic con he attended here and he knows about us. Not sure if you all heard, but he was asked during his Q&A what his favorite character has been to date and he flat out said Tristan with a big smile.

OMG....I'm seriously squeeling. I had to take a moment before I could make this post. I hadn't heard about it at all! I can't believe he said he's favourite character was Tristan. Aaaahhhhhhhh!! Is there a video of this? I swear I'll cherish it forever! Thanks so much for letting us know. I'm so happy! Oh did he say Tristan Dugray or just Tristan? I want to hear him say the name

Do you mind if I post your post on the GG Trory thread? They would love to hear about it there

Okay I've had my teenage girl moment. I havent done that in 10 years when I first saw Chad/Tristan on GG