Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

OH YAY! You're in luck, this person actually did catch it on video 11minute mark. He says, and with emphasis, "I loved Tristan." I also love that there's video footage because then it would just be my word and it's not the same as hearing him say it

Chad Michael Murray at C2E2 « HonestReviewsCorner

I am SO surprised big Tristan/Gilmore Girl fans haven't heard about it yet! I seriously thought you all would have known by now We've been talking about it over on the CMM board ever since it happened

I don't mind you sharing my post, that's what it's there for I'm still in shock you guys haven't heard about it though!
Old 05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh wow! wowie wow that's all amazing! that he knows your twitter/the board, just everything! and I'm actually surprised he said Tristan! pleasantly surprised thanks so much for sharing all of this

☂Rae
Old 05-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome you guys! I'm glad I came and shared it with you all, especially since you haven't heard about it

And don't be shy, stop by the Trory thread on Chad's board sometime It was actually super inactive until I started working on the board guide and had to go digging for the most recent Tristan (Trory) thread.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Total Fan

Thanks so much for posting the video!

Rae I'm suprised he said Tristan too. I've kind of thought that he maybe didnt have such fond memories of GG. It awsome to hear that though

Quote:
I am SO surprised big Tristan/Gilmore Girl fans haven't heard about it yet! I seriously thought you all would have known by now We've been talking about it over on the CMM board ever since it happened
Unless its on his twitter or in an interview we probably wouldnt know about it Its been such a long time since he was on the show that we have gotten used to Chad not mentioning GG/Tristan.

Quote:
And don't be shy, stop by the Trory thread on Chad's board sometime It was actually super inactive until I started working on the board guide and had to go digging for the most recent Tristan (Trory) thread.
I checked it out. Its great that people are posting on it again. Oh he would have probably seen the Trory thead then

I remember posting on the CMM Trory thread ages ago It was so much fun!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)
I wish he did. I keep waiting to hear him speak about Tristan. I mean hasn't he gotten bored of speaking about Lucas

Thats something I would do. And trust me I have given it a lot of thought. I dont have twitter but I would get it just so I could send him messages! But then I thought about it and I wouldn't have anything to say other than go on and on about Tristan Dugray...might seem a bit creepy
I bet it does get boring talking about Lucas I mean, I love him and all but it's nice to ask him about another fan favorite he played

Oh YES If you ever want a random thing tweeted to him, I can tell him for you But you should get one just to say something to him - it could be fun

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I bet it does get boring talking about Lucas I mean, I love him and all but it's nice to ask him about another fan favorite he played
Well I've certainly gotten bored at times. And yes, it would be so much more interesting if he spoke about a character he hasnt spoken much about and one that we the fans dont know much about.

Quote:
Oh YES If you ever want a random thing tweeted to him, I can tell him for you But you should get one just to say something to him - it could be fun
Oh thats so sweet! I'll pm you if I think so something

Yes well I am very tempted to sign on for twitter! Only Chad could make me do that
Old 05-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chad has a lot of power over you

Quote:
Rae I'm suprised he said Tristan too. I've kind of thought that he maybe didnt have such fond memories of GG.
oh no! why do you think that?

☂Rae
Old 06-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Chad has a lot of power over you
Chad/Tristan same thing

Quote:
oh no! why do you think that?
Its more what other people have noticed and said. That he didn't really speak about GG and with Jared's tweet about T and D, he changed it to Wade and Nick.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they are one in the same

ah. I wouldn't take that to heart! they played many a character with one another.

☂Rae
Old 06-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe it's because more people knew of them working together on HOW then GG?

Meg I know I do too and I love hearing people talk about their lesser-known characters. It lets them know the fans pay attention

NP I have a twitter so you can always ask, you know?

Sign on, I dare you

Old 06-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Total Fan

Well since he has spoken about Tristan I've changed my mind

I'm sure he was aware of how many people liked Tristan back when he was on the show. He probably doesn't realize that people still love the character. I mean it has been 11 years!

Oh no I would sign up but I seriously have nothing to say. I only have something to say on the Trory threads. I'll look into it and decide. I'll give myself a week
Old 06-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gilmore girls is a show that will stick with people! Tristan included

I've had a twitter before, but I did nothing with it

☂Rae
Old 06-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Total Fan

That's true. GG and Tristan were loved by many. Chad needs to play a character like Tristan so I can imagine what Tristan would be like older.

that's what I think will happen if I sign up for it. Plus none of my friends have it so it's not very appealing at the moment.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

he should fulfill your request

I feel you!

☂Rae
Old 06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh no I would sign up but I seriously have nothing to say. I only have something to say on the Trory threads. I'll look into it and decide. I'll give myself a week
You can make Trory tweets You can always come talk to me about them. I feel like I never get how much I love their bits out there. And I made new friends on there too so you can never know, right?