Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember calling my internet service provider so many times over two weeks because my PC laptop kept disconnecting and reconnecting from the Internet. In the end they told me it sounds like it is my laptop. So instead of going through the hassle of calling my laptop manufacturer, I got a MacBook. I wanted one anyway, but not quite that soon. My dad wasn't sure it would fix the problem, but it has been working very well so far! No disconnecting issues.

So I understand the frustration of having a problem unresolved and waiting for a fix.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris, that's good you were home and comfortable. That makes it a little less annoying.

Amy, enjoy spending time with your family doing local things. Many times, people don't take advantage of what their city has to offer.

Thanks guys-I did thoroughly enjoy The Bachelor. It's just mindless entertainment and a great way to unwind on a Monday.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 03-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to try to take advantage of where I live too.. if I can just make myself go out. Big cities kind of scare me for driving and parking!

Today seems good so far. On my way to work, I passed by two on-location film sets. One had this big colourful children's carousel set up! I really wondered about that one, but its frustrating trying to slow down to really SEE whats going on while driving. Just have to have a quick glimpse and move on quickly!

Then I got started at work with some humour. I love when kids are able to be cheeky and funny at the same time. A boy was returning me some books and he added a pile on top of a pile so it looked extra tall and I said something about oh you don't have to do that and he said "I am just trying to make it seem more overwhelming!" Thanks, kiddo!

Good morning to all you, Hope you have fun trying on your Seuss costume, Cece!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Morning all!
Old 03-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kids can be such a tease.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone is doing well
Old 03-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Many times, people don't take advantage of what their city has to offer.
Too true. Often the worst people to ask for recommendations of what to do are locals. Although they might point you to some good restaurants.

Leanne - cute kid!

Rae, Cece, Tee
Old 03-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know all about the great food Texas has to offer. I love the food here. I've been educating my sister who doesn't go out much. So now I have a job and more free time, I'm taking her out every weekend. She told me I'm going to make her gain weight because whenever we go out, it is to eat at a new restaurant and enjoy some frozen yogurt afterwards.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Lizzy, yeah we live so far from each other.

Leanne, wow London! Enjoy! I've been dying to visit there.

Amy, yeah that's true. Enjoy your spring break though. More time with the family.

Cece, raining over there? That sucks. But rain & sun in one day is better, I guess. Balanced. Wow, you got a new laptop?

Hey Chris, Rae & Tee!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's how it is here. Rain and shine in one day, within a few hours even, is usual. We're known for our major temperature differences in one day. Some say our weather is bipolar. I did get a new laptop pretty recently.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great point, Chris, that locals do typically know the good restaurant suggestions.

Cece, that's nice of you to take your sister out to new places. I love trying new restaurants and froyo as well!

Lindsay, it really is so far.

Leanne, that's awesome you drove by a new movie set. It must be great seeing the on-film locations so much. It was like that when I lived in NYC too.

Rae/Tee

Old 03-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks guys I live in one of the largest cities in the US so we have TONS of local stuff to do. The only issue is extreme crowding. But if we go places during regular school hours it's usually dead. It's really just Spring Break, Christmas Holidays, and Summer Vacation when things are nuts.

Cece my favorite part of living in Texas in the TexMex food I could eat it every meal, everyday for the rest of my life. Of course my husband and kids would have to roll me everywhere if I did because I would gain a bazillion pounds.

Hi Leanne, Lizzy. Chris, Tee, and Rae Hope you all are having a great week.

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 03-08-2017 at 11:18 PM
Old 03-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! How's everyone's week so far?

I had my prom dress fitted yesterday, and took some class placement exams.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 03-08-2017, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love TexMex, but also love Texas BBQ and our burgers. We have some great burger places! That's where I'll be gaining weight. Perhaps because I really don't go out much to eat (but more than my parents and sister) and I'm Asian so we eat a lot of Asian food, I am always craving a good burger - somehow that became my favorite.

Hope you did well on your placement exams, Hannah! When is your prom? Enjoy going to prom!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hannah, that's great about your prom dress! Are you going with a date or a group of friends?

Oh my gosh-all of this talk about food is making me hungry!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread