Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris - Sorry you weren't into BULL! I loved it!

Lindsay - Yes! HTGAWM was so good!!!!

But this weekend is not going well...

Old 09-24-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't had a lot of time to dive into new shows. And I also figure that I shouldn't start too many because I easily get hooked on shows. But besides the DC TV shows (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, LoT), Once Upon A Time, Agents of SHIELD, The Blacklist, Blindspot, and later The 100, I'll watch the day of or day after airing, the rest of my shows I'll leave to the weekends and holidays as time permits.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Cece, I also need the weekends to recharge and FF is kind of my unwinding time. You seem to be very busy these days and that's good.

Leanne, I love the weekends precisely for that: sleeping in.

Jenna, it's hard to top a sitcom like Friends. I don't watch a lot of sitcoms these days but Transparent, Veep & Master of None are getting a lot of buzz. I plan on catching up to Master of None soon because I do like the cast.

Millie Mae, feel better. I got a little spoiled about HTGAWM S3 premiere here on FF but that's my fault of course for not watching the ep right away. It's all good though, I don't mind getting spoiled for this show the way I mind getting spoiled for some of my other TV shows.

It sucks that the weekends are so quick. It's month end and I already dread going to work tomorrow (Sunday already here).

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Old 09-25-2016, 06:18 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Cece - I don't watch any of those shows. Well, I watched several episodes of Blindspot last season, but gave up on it.

Millie - I'll give Bull another try. It's often hard to tell from a pilot episode. Feel better.

Jenna, Leanne, Lindsay, Lizzy, Tee
Old 09-25-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

So sleepy it's weird lol
Old 09-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

: Good afternoon, everyone!

Lindsay, there's always bits about sitcoms that annoy me, and that includes Friends as well... for instance, I absolutely hated the character of Joey Tribbiani.. I've seen a few episodes of Mike & Molly, and Will & Grace, and both series finale were so disappointing. I didn't see the whole series from beginning to end, but just knew enough about them to have an opinion.

I like medicals drama and crime procedurals, but Grey's has turned into a soap and the only crime procedural I know of--SVU--is too disturbing at times. I did watch a few episodes of Chicago Med last year, but I hate the idea of crossing over with PD and Fire. I had the exact same issue with the CSI franchise, because a later season of CSI New York had crossed over with Miami and Las Vegas, and it was after I stopped watching those last two shows.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Sadly I got tired of medical dramas. There's just too much out there. I tried watching the Night Shift but only lasted one season. However I did like Grey's (only watched the first 6 seasons) and House (only watched the first 3).

Busy day for me, month end. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really nervous about whether I'm developing a chest cold/cough or if it's just allergies. I'm having throat/sinus irritation, constantly clearing my throat, sneezing, sniffing and feel kind of weird breathing with my chest even tho there is no sign of congestion. I can't afford to take sick days of work for a few months so I'm hoping it's just allergies?

Back to the grind tomorrow! I do love my job but every Sunday night I still kinda dread going back to the grind, lol

Here's to good luck on our Monday's! and no one get sick either!
Old 09-26-2016, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm busy when I have ARD meetings to lead (had 2 last week and another one this week on Friday), and those are pretty scattered throughout the year. I've gotten better at the routines of teaching, so most of the time it is alright. As I've said before, I don't feel stressed at all. And I believe it is due to my positive attitude towards my job and just keeping calm.

Oh no Leanne, hope you feel better soon!

I don't have many medical dramas I am into.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Leanne - there are a lot of weed pollens out now, so hopefully it's just allergies.

Cece - glad you're still enjoying your job, even the not so fun parts.

Lindsay - I hope month end goes smoothly for you

Jenna - I wouldn't say that I hated Joey, but he could be annoying by times.

Tee. How's the new job going?

Did some shopping for mom yesterday afternoon. I have credit card on her account, and I pay her bills, and just paid it off last week, so was shocked to be told that the card was declined! Came home and called the credit card company and apparently the issue is with my sister's card, so she had to call them. Although I couldn't figure that out because the gal said the pharmacy billing was okay, and that's pretty much all that's on sis' card. Apparently somebody tried to use her card number to buy something online, but didn't have the right 3 digit code from the back of the card. So MasterCard froze the entire account.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Daaamn, since I have a job, I've usually been too tired and busy to do anything more on than to visit my two boards And it's not even a full time job! So hiiiiii guys

Let's hope it's 'just' allergies, Leanne

I watched a few seasons of House, and I did - a very long time ago - watch the first 4 or 5 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. And I did once watch a Dutch medical drama/comedy mix. But that's all

Wow, Chris, so they freeze your account even when someone (maybe/probably just accidentally) uses your number without the right code? That... kinda twisted
I don't even have a credit card It keeps amazing me how common using a credit card is in the US and some other countries!
Old 09-26-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also had my card frozen when I tried using it twice (at the same place) outside of my home state. I forgot now what it was for. But to me, it's better safe than sorry. It might be a hassle to call the credit card company to unfreeze my account, but I am glad my bank stays on top of where my card is being used and suspicious activities.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad your credit cards get put on hold before anything bad or expensive gets charged cause that's even more annoying to deal with.

Can I just say, thanks to work today, I feel like a crazy person? . I really, really need to wind down. My neck hurts after today! Hopefully, Monday's from now on, will no longer feel or be so nuts.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:04 PM
Moderator Manager

My allergies are acting up today. UGH. Plus it's month end too. I just got back from renewing my driver's license and I have a pile of work to do.

Leanne, hopefully it's just allergies. I get a lot of sneezing and throat irritation lately because of the weather here.

Cece, that's good that you don't feel stressed at work. I'm stressed at work all the time.

Chris, were you informed that the card was frozen? They should have called about it?

Mascha, I usually have FF time at work because my agents are out for most of the day. I have meetings only on Monday (and Friday, some days) and I go home late because of traffic so I make the most of that to just have dinner and unwind. I don't have overtime so if I do render OT, that's a "Thank You" from the company.

Alright, back to work.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread