Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a completely full day. Went to work, where it was pretty manic Monday, like the song, I don't know why I was so hyper the whole day, especially morning, I only had one normal cup of coffee. But also things were not ready, and I had to improvise which gave me adrenalin to get through it.

Then an hour after I got home, I went to the movie theatre to see limited release of the Beatles' touring years documentary film. Then they showed a 30 minute film of them at the Shea Stadium 1965 concert and it was almost like being there, on the big screen. And then I realized how much my nephew somehow resembled Paul McCartney in that film. Never thought of it until now,

Then I got home at 10 pm! Not usually that time consumed!
Old 09-20-2016, 05:32 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Overall I like my veggies. Especially carrots and broccoli. Beets and Brussels sprouts are not for me.

Sounds like quite the busy day Leanne.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Sounds like an eventful day, Leanne. My mom was so in love with the Beatles when she was a teenager.

Just had lunch and it was ; unhealthy, but so yummy. I definitely need to make use of my stove and toaster oven and conventional oven, but I think a lot of Millennials, including myself, just don't like bothering with the stove and toaster oven or conventional oven.

I hope everyone has a good week! My day started off slow, boring, and ehhh, but got home and saw wonderful news about this celebrity couple I hate and then had that yummy lunch.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Leanne, looks like you had a day well spent.

Jenna, some yummy foods are usually unhealthy.

Have a great day ahead everyone!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
Just had lunch and it was ; unhealthy, but so yummy.
*sigh* that often seems to be the case. Not that healthy food can't be yummy in it's own way.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How is the day going for everyone?

I made the mistake of not getting coffee in the morning and its now 12:40 pm and I have a bit of a no caffeine headache at work and I have about an hour and half to wait til I can leave and get a cup! Plus I don't know its tied into the headache, but my neck hurts and back aches. You'd think I'm an old woman, or something, Plus, I need some real food. Craving soup, as usual!

But, ow, my head!
Old 09-21-2016, 07:04 PM
Moderator Manager

^ It's probably because you had nothing to eat or your posture at work is acting up? I know plenty of times my neck and back aches because I'm on the laptop a lot that's why I'd rather have client calls so I can just go out. How about substituting coffee in the morning with something else? I drink either tea, hot choco (Swiss Miss ) or juice. I don't want to be too dependent on coffee cause it can get addictive. My sister's friend drinks 5 cups a day everyday. But yeah, your neck and back pains must be connected to your headache because you didn't drink coffee.

Thursday today. I can do this!

Old 09-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Two ARDs in one week is pretty draining. Especially when you found out about a move of one meeting to this week just on Monday. Thankfully I am enjoying it, but do miss sleep. I'll play catch up this Sunday on sleep (will be a busy Saturday again).
Old 09-21-2016, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it must have been either the headache or the way I was sitting at my work desk in front of the computer. I don't really know why I had a headache at all, I only have usually one normal cup of coffee per day, not multiples!

Today I accidently said "holy crap!" In front of a first grade girl! oops and she noticed, of course!

Then I ran over/hit a bird with my car,

Very strange day! Hope tomorrow starts better even tho it's the dreaded Thursday.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Leanne.

Lindsay - hope your Thursday wasn't too bad.

Cece - good luck getting it all done on time.

Going out for supper tonight.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

So, I have to throw away my absolute favorite pair of sneakers. It was already feeling nasty from yesterday, but at my regular job today, I kept getting attacked by these angry flies. Once I'd settled down from the freak-outs, I saw them swarming by my feet! I started a new volunteer job yesterday at a cat shelter, and it involves cleaning the litter box.

The whole thing is just ! I'm not trying to sound stuck-up, snotty, and entitled, but I have never done a throughout cleaning of anything before and especially not with chemicals. I've cleaned basic stuff, like my counter tops and sink, but only with a wet cloth unless there were questionable stuff on them. I was assigned a day of cleaning when I lived at the dorm during high school, but we never touched the chemicals because it was high-risk... the staff didn't trust us with it in case of abuse.

My counselor keeps telling me it's for the cats, but I don't know.

I hope everyone is having a good week! Besides yesterday morning at the cat shelter, I've been having a great week!
Old 09-22-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, Jenna, that sounds awful! I'm sorry about your sneakers. It's nice you're helping the kitties, but that sounds like a very tough situation.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 09-22-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Guys!

Been a long day.

Watched the new show "Notorious" and quite liked it and so about to watch the premiere of "How To Get Away With Murder"!
Old 09-22-2016, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Leanne, I think "Holy crap!" is pretty safe but I can imagine a kid just saying it out of the blue and the parents will blame a teacher for that. UGH, so sorry that you accidentally ran over a bird.

Chris, thanks for pointing out my Thursday out. It was a good day for me yesterday.

Jenna, that sounds awful and sorry about your sneakers.

Hey Lizzy & Millie Mae!

FRIDAY! Some errands and things to do for me this weekend.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I started a new job today
Closed Thread   Post New Thread