Fan Forum Star

I guess we can be sad together then I hope we both get to see Delta someday
Old 10-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully she'll tour worldwide for you, or at least in the UK anyway

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2012, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd be willing to go to the UK or anywhere else in Europe Delta did say she'd go to the UK in march and there'd be at least one show so hopefully that will actually happen this time!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah she did, so hopefully it will!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2012, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabiiVFanForeva (View Post)
so true but the only reason why I'm buying that cd again next week on the night of the concert is there's a Q&A session with Delta afterwards that you can go to if you buy the cd, only reason why I'm buying another copy of it
whats that about? a good reason to buy a copy then, but the first ive heard of it!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think she sent an email out about it, or well her team did I doubt she actually did it... I'll see if I can find the information on it...

Edit:
Quote:
Attend An Exclusive Post-show Q&a With Delta Goodrem!

Are you joining Delta on her Top Of My World tour? Buy a signed copy of the deluxe edition of "Child Of The Universe" at the show and you will be able to participate in an exclusive post-performance Q&A session!

Delta will return to the stage after the show for a hosted Q&A Session, however entry will be strictly limited to fans that purchase the album from the merch desk which will be running from 8pm on the night.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's sounds cool, although I read on DD that a lot of people just ask if they can have a hug so maybe it would be better if people could ask actual interesting questions instead
Old 10-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd want a hug but yeah actual interesting questions would be good & better than the hug

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2012, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd want a hug too, but that seems more like something you'd ask during a meet & greet or if you just happen to meet her after the show, I can imagine it's annoying for the other fans
Old 10-28-2012, 05:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed. The question should be can we all get a hug after you finish answering questions, and then everyone can ask some real questions .

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oooooh! thats really cool! i dont think ill do that, im saving for a new tv

it would be annoying to see the hugs because then id want one too but id be too shy to ask a question in front of everyone

also, what a fantastic deal for delta. they would know shes basically handing out hugs at $30 a pop

ill wait for an instore or something.