Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah OK I see.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh its only a warm up show? i wont be so upset if i get crappy (or worse no) tickets now! i wonder if next years shows will be in arenas...that would be awesome!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Delta said these shows are more intimate and the full national tour is next year. So if you get crappy seats or none at all you can always go next year
Old 08-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no tickets! devo! ticketmaster doesnt even have people answering the phones, its even slower than trying to get tickets online. in any case, no luck!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds silly. Sorry you're having no luck Evie

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this was far too hard to get tickets to. so on twitter some person told me a new show was going up in 10 mins, i sit there like an idiot refreshing the main page which lists the calendar, one would think that would update with the new show, it did not. so like 15 minutes later i search the site and what do you know, a new show listed. not shown anywhere else except via a search.

so, an interactive map becomes available so im like sweet, i can see whats available! i get 3 tickets down in the 4th row, THEN the map gets disabled due to high activity and i lose them!

i picked mezzanine front row cos if im not gonna be in the first 6ish stall rows im not sitting down there as its not really elevated.

happy with that, i dont want to go on any other forum/twitter and see what other people got cos that will just annoy me.

ticketmaster still holds the record of worst ticket agency ever.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ahh well its good thing you ended up getting tickets Evie ..but yeh Ticketek was really slow as well and kept saying there were no tickets for I wanted :S

I got 2 tickets woke up early just to get it...but I actually now wish I'd waited til now to get it, as I just found that a new date was added and it had better seats...when I went on at 9 it was so slow and I couldn't get through and most tickets seemed taken so I ended up with balcony seats.

I'm Karen
Old 08-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

im glad you got tickets too, karen!

i noticed a lot of fans want to sell their crappy seats (most people got terrible ones in presales) but its a gamble buying a better set, not knowing if someone will buy the first lot, and the loss you will likely receive from that..
Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeh I had thought of doing that as well...but the gamble of buying another set of tickets is not so good if someone doesnt buy my other ones.

I also realised I actually can't go on the new released date as my final year uni assessments are all due the next day, I really even shouldnt be going at all that week but for Delta I am

I'm Karen
Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow that sounds like a lot of trouble But glad you both were able to get seats

For Delta I'd go anyway too Karen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you both managed to get tickets!

This might be a stupid question, but what's mezzanine?
Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIngrid (View Post)
This might be a stupid question, but what's mezzanine?
I believe it's the balcony section

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh right, thanks
Old 08-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie (View Post)
this was far too hard to get tickets to. so on twitter some person told me a new show was going up in 10 mins, i sit there like an idiot refreshing the main page which lists the calendar, one would think that would update with the new show, it did not. so like 15 minutes later i search the site and what do you know, a new show listed. not shown anywhere else except via a search.

so, an interactive map becomes available so im like sweet, i can see whats available! i get 3 tickets down in the 4th row, THEN the map gets disabled due to high activity and i lose them!

i picked mezzanine front row cos if im not gonna be in the first 6ish stall rows im not sitting down there as its not really elevated.

happy with that, i dont want to go on any other forum/twitter and see what other people got cos that will just annoy me.

ticketmaster still holds the record of worst ticket agency ever.
Ah Evie I'm sorry you had all that bother! Sounds like you got decent seats in the end though! Being guaranteed a view is always good!

Glad you got tickets too, Karen.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

i kinda wanted to go but haven't foudn anyoen and its kinda late dont think there are good seats left so i probably wait for a better venue liek rod laver or hisnse

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}