Fan Forum Hero

Oooh its nearly here!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait!
Old 03-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it said 7:30 on tv
but doesn't the show usually air like 6;30?

jay coming back would have been nice

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a little confusing. The show is on at 6.30 or whatever time it normally is on but the special (which is on both Ten & Eleven I believe, I know it is going to be on at least Ten) will be at 7.30

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay thanks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was watching the news when Neighbours was on so taped it & watching it now. I've never seen Neighbours before so I have no idea what is going on I'm just smiling & getting excited each time Delta comes on the screen . They played part of "Born to Try" in the ep

In response to the spoiler Ingrid posted earlier in the thread:
Spoiler:

hmm one of the ads for the special that's on right now actually showed Delta saying "happy birthday" which I hadn't seen before. I won't watch the special until Wednesday most likely

Ingrid (& anyone else not in Australia) do the videos here or here work for you or are they region blocked?

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 03-16-2015 at 03:34 AM
Old 03-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

The links you posted don't work for me, but I found it and will watch it now:

Old 03-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Pity those links don't work but i'm glad you found it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

glad shes back and I loved that they played born to try liked the mention of jack

missed the last five mins and didn't watch the special

anything good?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-17-2015, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Anything good in what?

For some reason it didn't record for me tonight but from what I can tell she's not meant to be in tonight's episode as the episode descriptions for the next two mention her & she was only meant to be in three

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
glad shes back and I loved that they played born to try liked the mention of jack
That's what I loved about it too

Also, Delta's acting wasn't too bad either. I wasn't sure what that would be like, especially because it's been so long since she played Nina, but she did great.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I just finished watching the special & Delta doesn't have a lot to say in it. When they started talking about where people have gone from the show & reached Delta though . They were saying such nice things about her & her voice Of course they said nice things about all the ones they listed but I cared more about what they said about Delta . Plus when they were talking about Kylie they just seemed to say 'Kylie is Kylie' & moved on while Delta they were talking about how they were in awe of her voice the first time they heard it so it seemed far more special

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay I guess I didn't miss much then

yeah she is just a natural

is she gonna be on more eps or just that one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-17-2015, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She's meant to be in three from what I've read. Was she on last night? I'm presuming she wasn't as Nina is mentioned in the episode descriptions for tonight & tomorrow. If she was on last night then she must be in more episodes than articles have said

Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 03-18-2015 at 02:24 AM