Fan Forum Star

So do I. I kind of hope it's a ballad
Old 02-13-2015, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same *fingers crossed*

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Don't know when Delta's episodes will air but we now know when the special will air:

Quote:
TEN has confirmed its airdate for the special Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite as 7:30pm Monday March 16th.

The special brings back some of the biggest names to have ever appeared on the show, most of whom owe their career launches to the iconic soap: Kylie Minogue (Charlene Robinson), Jason Donovan (Scott Robinson), Guy Pearce (Mike Young), Margot Robbie (Donna Freedman), Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker), Ashleigh Brewer (Kate Ramsay), Natalie Bassingthwaighte (Izzy Hoyland), Daniel MacPherson (Joel Samuels) and Craig McLachlan (Henry Ramsay).

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2015, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited, can't wait!!

Now I just need to find out if there's a way for me to watch Delta's episodes
Old 03-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have no idea. They might end up Ten's website but those may be region blocked. We still don't know when her specific episodes will air

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I miss the days when I could actually watch it on TV here I think the videos on Ten's website are blocked too, so hopefully I can watch them somewhere else.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope there is somewhere

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks
is that like a documentary and not the epsiode

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes it is something like that. It is a special celebrating 30 years with the cast (past & present) members talking about the show. Still not sure when her episodes will air

Edit: I found this on Delta Daily:
Quote:
According to the spoilers on Neighbours Fans, Delta will be back the week of the 16th (30th for us in the UK)
There was also this on there

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 03-07-2015 at 01:13 AM
Old 03-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw a promo on tv

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Here's a promo for 16th-20th March 2015:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the promo!
Old 03-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm pretty sure she's only meant to be in three episodes so not sure what days it'll be but at least we now know it is next week

Should I change the title to mention it?

Chelle » join GTmy art