Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? I love it, I've always been able to relate to the lyrics and I love that she wrote this song by herself.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No, but it was probably when I bought the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No, I still love it as much as I did 10 years ago (well almost 10)
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No, I don't think it's single material
Favourite lyrics?So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be
Catch me if I should fall
And even more so while I'm standing tall

Least favourite lyrics? Don't have any
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I'm not sure, maybe something similar to the BTT video
Anything else you'd like to add? Not really
Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought I did this already

What do you think of this song? Its ok, it has a good message but it doesn't stand out to me. Mostly I skip over it (well I listen to it, but don't pay attention to it)
Do you remember when you first heard this song? when I first heard the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? not really, maybe sometimes I like it more, but not really
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No
Favourite lyrics?
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be.
Catch me if I should fall.
And even more so while I'm standing tall.

Least favourite lyrics? None
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I wouldn't like to see one? I don't know, I've never thought about it.
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think of this song? It wasnt one of my favourites but ive grown to love it over the years
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? yep, love it
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? no. unless it was on a tv show and had some momentum behind it. other than that, no.
Favourite lyrics? catch me if i should fall and even more so while im standing tall
Least favourite lyrics? none really
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? hmm.. black and white, delta and a piano, thats it. or maybe one like icbitmh which was just tour footage and quiet moments
Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? I can relate to the song but for the longest time I never realised it and dismissed it.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Whenever I first heard my cousin listening to the album.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes I took more notice of it in the past few years and realised how much I can relate to it.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No, possibly not.
Favourite lyrics? You don't understand what I'm going through just to find a way to climb.
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I agree with Evie's idea with black and white and Delta with the piano.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: My Big Mistake

My Big Mistake is the ninth track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem, Gary Barlow, Eliot Kennedy, and Tim Woodcock.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Do you believe that this would have made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Probably when I first listened to the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, I didn't like it at first but I do now
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No
Favourite lyrics?how could something so magic
become something so tragic
Least favourite lyrics? Don't have any
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? Hmm I'm not sure, maybe a video with a storyline
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope
Old 01-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think of this song? it's amazing. just a really good pop song.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? i never do
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? still love it a lot!
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? yes. with the right promo (which she had back then) anything would have done well.
Favourite lyrics? blinded misguided in the arms of love
Least favourite lyrics? none
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? just a cutesy love story video
Anything else you'd like to add? i need to hear a live version of this song!!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Pretty cool
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I first heard the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? I don't think so, I've always liked it
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Possibly, yes
Favourite lyrics?
amazing fairytale that had come true
Mr reliable romantic was you
blinded misguided in the arms of love
just 'cause it suited the both of us

Least favourite lyrics? None
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I don't know
Anything else you want to add: I love the way she sings the bridge part
the days the weeks the months
the years that we have wasted
i'm sorry
i still love you
i don't expect a call 'cause my apology's belated
i'm sorry
and i miss you all my life

They'd be some of my favourite lyrics too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? I do not really understand it.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Same as the others. Some time when my cousin was playing the album .
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not really, I am still confused. It is a good song otherwise.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Maybe.
Favourite lyrics?/Least favourite lyrics? I do not really have any. Mostly they confuse me. I do like the part Chelle pointed out at the end of her post though.
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I have no idea.
Anything else you'd like to add? What is the song about ?
Old 01-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Anything else you'd like to add? What is the song about ?
I didn't understand it at first either, although that was mostly because I could barely speak English when I first heard the song. I think it's about looking back on a relationship that ended and realizing you made a mistake, which is why it ended. It's about regretting that mistake because you still love that person and knowing they probably won't forgive you.. I hope that makes sense
Old 01-11-2013, 04:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think that makes sense Ingrid, & its what I'd say the song is about too. Really though it could be about any mistake, but I think its meant to be about a relationship.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you look at the first few lines I do think it's about a relationship, but if you take that away it could've been about anything
Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep if you only takes parts of it then it can be about anything, but there are certain lines which hint towards it being about a relationship

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, thank you both . It may make more sense now next time I listen to it .
Old 01-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: This Is Not Me

This Is Not Me is the tenth track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem and Vince Pizzinga who also wrote Innocent Eyes.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Do you believe that this would have made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art