Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? It is a good song. One which I like.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When my cousin got Delta's album I presume.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Well I believe I liked it at first, then I got a little annoyed at it when I heard it lots of times, but I would say I like it again now.
Favourite lyrics?
Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate
Remove the clouds look at the bigger picture
Did you enjoy The Voice team performance of this song? Yes.
Do you like the music video? Yes.
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? No I would not.
Favourite part of the music video? I agree about the piano part .
Least favourite part of the music video? I think I have to agree with both of you here too.
What do you think of the single cover? Not much, but I do not dislike it. I like her eyes in it.
Anything else you'd like to add? I can (kind of) play this song, so I like that fact . Well I used to be able to, it has been a while since I have played the piano let alone this song.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow it's cool you can play this song, or used to at least!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She can . I personally think its pretty good & close to the song, but I may be slightly bias .
I think I should put you near a piano again Aurora

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Chelle .
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIngrid (View Post)
Wow it's cool you can play this song, or used to at least!
Yes, it was one song I have attempted to play.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Innocent Eyes

Innocent Eyes is the title track & third single from Delta's debut album. It was released as a single on June 6, 2003 in Australia. The song debuted at #2 & peaked at #1 on the Australian singles chart. It was written by Delta Goodrem & Vince Pizzinga.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Favourite performance of Innocent Eyes?
Favourite lyrics?
Lease favourite lyrics?
Do you like the music video?
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what?
Favourite part of the music video?
Least favourite part of the music video?
What do you think of the single cover?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think of this song? love it. delta at her best.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? not the very first time, but the time when it was huge, i definitely remember
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? i do get tired hearing it on tour (as i prefer the full studio sound than a stripped version which is what we usually hear), but its obviously one of her best
Favourite performance of Born To Try? the cd
Favourite lyrics? no point in talking what should've been & regretting the things that went on
Least favourite lyrics? n/a
Did you enjoy The Voice team performance of this song? it wasn't bad, would be better without the contestants
Do you like the music video? of course!
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? nah
Favourite part of the music video? its all pretty good
Least favourite part of the music video? n/a
What do you think of the single cover? its nice, one of the better ones cos of its simplicity
Anything else you'd like to add? her voice is amazing in this song

eta: lmao sorry, i see the new song was posted.. my bad.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, I was too quick for you Evie Now you can do both

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i started to reply then was sidetracked by facebook and watching masterchef
Old 07-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read your first few answers Evie and was a little confused until I realized you were talking about BTT.

What do you think of this song? I love it, there’s just something about it. I still enjoy listening to it and I think it’s one of Delta’s best songs.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No, it was probably when I bought the album but I guess I could’ve heard it on the radio or seen the video on TV.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Nope, still love it as much as I did when it was released. However, I do think I can relate to it more now seeing as I was 10 when it was released. Plus my English wasn’t that good back then so I’m not sure if I even knew what the song was about lol.
Favourite performance of Innocent Eyes? At the BA tour, I loved the piano part!
Favourite lyrics? For the little girl inside who won't just hide
Don't let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
Do you like the music video? Yes, I love it!
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? No
Favourite part of the music video? I love when Delta’s dancing around with those dresses
What do you think of the single cover? I like it. I have both versions, I prefer the Australian version.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There are two versions of the single cover? I only went with the one I saw first on Delta Daily. I didn't notice if there was another one on there

I'm too tired to be able to answer right now, I possibly shouldn't be posting as I'm becoming delirious

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2012, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah there's a UK version too, it's from the same photoshoot though.

Haha you should get some sleep then
Old 07-17-2012, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think of this song? its awesome
Do you remember when you first heard this song? during IE era
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? still love it, probably love it more now for sentimental reasons
Favourite performance of Innocent Eyes? at visualise
Favourite lyrics? i miss those days and i miss those ways where i got lost in fantasies in a cartoon land of mysteries
Do you like the music video? love the concept
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? the little dressing room interruption. bit pointless and takes away from the awesomeness, but its a bit of fun so..meh
Favourite part of the music video? piano run
Least favourite part of the music video? that it ends..
What do you think of the single cover? i like the one chelle posted, as opposed to the front on shot
Anything else you'd like to add? i think of this song whenever i see the quit smoking ad, which features the little girl from the video. and i love hearing delta's aussie accent in the verses
Old 07-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Love it
Do you remember when you first heard this song? It may have been played on the radio when it came out, so maybe then. But the first time I remember was in 2006 when I got her two albums
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? I don't think so, I think I've always liked it
Favourite lyrics? The chorus, lots of different lines so I'll just say the whole chorus . But I love the way she sings this part;
Under my feeling, under my skin
Under the thoughts from within
Learning the subtext
Of the mind
See creation, how we're defined
My innocent eyes

Do you like the music video? I do love the concept of it
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? It could have been done better, but I love it regardless so don't think it needs to be changed
Favourite part of the music video? I don't know that I have one
Least favourite part of the music video? The random interruption part, I don't get it
What do you think of the single cover? Love it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the interruption makes sense, Delta was dancing/day dreaming and when that guy knocked on the door she sort of had to go back to reality, either that or I'm reading too much into it
Old 07-19-2012, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I guess it makes sense, but it just doesn't seem needed. I don't think you're reading into it too much

Chelle » join GTmy art