Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cute picture of her!
Old 09-07-2016, 03:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta will be performing on the grand final of The Footy Show. It airs Sept 29th I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

will try to tune in thanks!
Old 09-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news
Old 09-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome for the news. For a change i didn't find out after or only a day before

I wonder what she's going to sing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2016, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-29-2016, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting those I hadn't gotten around to seeing if they were on YT yet. Does the first video have an interview with it or is it just the songs?

The grand final of The Footy Show is on tonight so hopefully whatever she does on that will be uploaded quickly too . I'm taping it atm as I don't want to watch the whole show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. The first video is just Delta performing

I loved her performance of The River

Here's one more I forgot to post:

Old 09-30-2016, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's the bit I missed in my recording. I'll watch it later. Thanks for posting

hmm shame about the interview, not that it is all that interesting. That's where I was quoting from with the comments about her first kiss in a music video. It might turn up still though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-30-2016, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-30-2016, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

the whole episode has been put on YT that's cool. Hope its available in other countries. Should we have a thread for Who Do You Think You Are?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-06-2016, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

We could but I'm not sure how much we'd end up discussing it. It's just the one episode, right?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes it is, which is why I'm not sure on it

Thanks for that video. I need to get around to watching that. I taped it but haven't felt like skipping through the boring bits yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope that Delta appears at the ARIAs this year. There's been some special celebrating 30 years of the ARIAs but I don't think Delta's been on it or anything about her mentioned in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm since Delta's got the song promoting the NRL airing on Nine I'm wondering if she'll appear on The Footy Show to sing it especially since she retweeted a tweet about the show

Chelle » join GTmy art