Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting all that . I missed that she was going to be on Today so didn't tape that but while discussing "Enough" with people I work with one looked up the song as she hadn't heard it & saw that performance then. I don't understand her outfit there the song also is stripped down which seems a little weird to me . I know I'm not a huge an of the song which possibly doesn't help but I don't think it worked so well like that

I didn't watch this video & haven't watch what I recorded yet but this should be Delta on The Footy Show (or at least the lip sync part):

I happened to turn the TV on at the right time so caught the earlier part where she was talking & it wasn't really much. Mainly it was talking about the The Voice contestants in the finale & the Ronan answering questions which Delta had already gone through last year when she was on with Joel & Benji

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Delta either was on or will be on Play School at some point. I believe she already appeared as there is a video of her singing here. It is her singing lullabies so I am not sure if anyone is interested (or if the video works outside of Australia) but Chelle and I found it so I am sharing it for her .
Old 07-11-2016, 03:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok so Delta was on The Footy Show far more than I realised she also sang Enough on it & did an answering questions game which involved throwing marshmallows which Delta kept doing which was amusing me. She also kicked a goal which I think was to do with raising money for something but I don't know & wasn't paying attention to why. She also got a beanie & flowers at the end of the show (at which point she'd been given a jumper since they'd been out in the rain before which I think is nice of them). I'm not sure how much of it has been uploaded on YT but did find this:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2016, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta was on the Today show yesterday which I didn't know about as I don't check twitter in the morning but maybe I should since she tweeted about it. I did find this video though:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2016, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest!
Old 08-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

just saw this (yeah i know DM sucks)

Delta Goodrem rocks black leather for role as teacher on House Husbands | Daily Mail Online

Old 08-23-2016, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it has me curious about her character she's not a teacher as you'd expect I don't think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

reminds me of izzy from neighbours who was nothing but trouble
Old 08-24-2016, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's an interesting look for a teacher
Old 08-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think its like a thing to have hot teachers on tv shows, they cause the most trouble it seems. its happened on neighbours and home and away in recent times (always females too )
Old 08-25-2016, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ most likely

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're probably right, Evie
Old 08-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this is cute