Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2016, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting, I didn't think she would ever go back to acting but I love that she wants to do so.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it surprised me too but maybe playing a character in Cats & going back to Neighbours for an episode made her want to explore acting again?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2016, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think so

Do you watch the show?
Old 07-30-2016, 02:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope but I've seen ads for it. It looks like it isn't too bad of a show but I haven't watched any of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Delta, Rachel, Julia & Newc to appear in Who Do You Think You Are?

SBS has announced the 8 Australians who will feature in the next season of Who Do You Think You Are? They are: Julia Morris, Peter Garrett, Delta Goodrem, Rachel Griffiths, Mal Meninga, Jane Turner, Shane Jacobson and John Newcombe. The 8th season will premiere on Tuesday, 13 September, 7.30pm on SBS.

Source
I'm not sure when Delta's episode will air. If that list is in the right order then she'd be episode 3 which would make it Sept. 27 but I have no idea. I've never paid attention to the Australian version of the show

If it works there's a promo for the season on this site. Its another announcement for the season & down the bottom is the promo which has small clips from the different episodes so you see a little bit of Delta in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2016, 04:59 AM
New Fan

wowness, I will defs have to start watching house husbands again. I used to watch it, but since netflixs came I'm kinda lost with actual tv except for lovechild. I so can't wait to see who do you think you are. I watched that as a kid in little pieces. I feel like youtubing epsiodes now lol
Old 08-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news! That should be interesting to watch.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm excited to see Who Do You Think You Are I'm sure it'll be interesting to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2016, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta will be hosting & performing at the Slimefest this year

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2016, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great news
Old 08-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It surprises me that she was picked but love that she was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's hosted the show before.
Old 08-20-2016, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah but she's not necessarily the most popular artist/celebrity they could pick I also don't know if they only look at Australians or not though so that could come into it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2016, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, she has a new album out and is going on tour soon so at least there's that, and she's good at it

I have no idea if they've only had Australian celebrities as hosts but that could be possible.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes I'm happy they did pick her, it just surprises me

I don't pay attention to it usually so I have no idea what they normally do

Chelle » join GTmy art