Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree about Delta fitting the role

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Delta Goodrem puts her Hollywood Hills home up for sale at $4.2 million - LA Times

I guess this explains why Renee moved.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I guess it does & it explains the tweet I just saw too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

That tweet does make more sense after reading the article

Quote:
Goodrem, 31, has released four studio albums and has had such hits as “I Don’t Care,” “Lost With You” and “Innocent Eyes.”
This made me laugh. Out of all her hits they mention IDC?
Old 03-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't click the link. That's weird I think she's had better/other hits than that. Plus all of them are old. Surely something like In This Life should make the list?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, or Wings since that is the most recent #1 single. Oh well
Old 03-01-2016, 02:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No that's probably way too recent for them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2016, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet someone just googled her and wrote down the first three titles they saw Although then they should've included Born To Try
Old 03-01-2016, 03:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought they pulled random names out of a hat from her early career

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

That might be it
Old 03-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Westfield Autumn/Winter 2016 Style Ambassador and singer songwriter, Delta Goodrem, explores the role that fashion plays in her own personal journey, giving advice to her younger self in a short film: Own Your Story.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that cool video

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2016, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

New interview where Delta talks about Dear Life:

Quote:
WHEN Delta Goodrem blindsided fans by announcing a new single Dear Life last week there was one slight problem.

She hadn’t quite finished the song.

Indeed while fans can already pre-order the ballad, Goodrem has only just signed off on the final version of Dear Life, after tweaking a lyric at the 11th hour and getting the production to match exactly how she heard it in her head, pushing the deadline until the last possible minute.

“I can’t let it go until my heart and soul is ready to let it go,” Goodrem admits.
“I’ve learnt something about myself over the past few years,” she says. “I’ve become quite spontaneous. You have to listen to yourself and follow your instincts. Even when I do live shows I can change the setlist before I walk on stage.

“I wasn’t always like that. I used to be the person who’d prepare everything in advance. But sometimes things just feel right at a particular moment. And this song just happened. It was a lightning bolt moment. I had to act fast.”
Quote:
Fans can also be relieved that Goodrem’s fifth album will “definitely” be released this year, and she will perform Dear Life at this year’s Logies.
Source
Old 04-20-2016, 07:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She hadn't finished it yet? i kinda love that

I hope we do get the album this year

Thanks for those

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2016, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that too and I like that she said she wouldn't have done that in the past, I was thinking that as I read the first part of the article.

I'm excited to see her performance at the Logies