Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Addicted Fan

That is very true. When you've already been hurt in a relationship with someone, you wouldn't start up again by making out and asking questions later. You handle the issues first and then you can get back together. Whoever came up with that theory is a little misguided.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

exactly. i think maybe (spoiler) be the episode where these situations come to ahead. maybe even just like in your story, manny has to do a session with him. and of course, she has to find out that he's bipolar.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
i have a point to bring up. crash fans said that if cranny happens next season they wont last because all their problems will come to ahead and that'll destroy them. but wouldnt there problems be the FIRST thing they focus on before even getting back together? its not as if craig will open his arms and manny will gradually gravitate toward him without thinking. and then later on, they suffer. the problems will come to ahead initially before they even start anything up because again, manny hates him and they havent spoke since the "apology".
She hates him and he treated her like garbage last season. They would DEFINITELY need to talk and get past their issues before they ever contemplate a relationship. It would be stupid and illfated to be like..let's give it another and forget what happened in the past? Please...that won't last long!
Old 07-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Manny hates Craig. I don't think she could ever hate Craig.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

hey jess.

i didnt really mean hate as in the way paige hates dean. i meant more just extremely angry with him and doesnt want to have anything to do with him. "i guy like that, i'm surprised he doesnt have a girlfriend"---manny in QOH. i just think she's somewhat bitter.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

If she did, I wouldn't blame him. That so called apologyu was brutal!
Old 07-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

a question: does anyone think that craig actually meant the "apology"?

at first i did but then i didnt. there was something about the look he gave her as she scampered off and the way he was sort of stammering as her was talking hat made me think otherwise.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't think he meant the apology in the sense that Manny was just a big mistake to him. Craig sometimes unfortunately talks without thinking and I don't think that's exactly what he wanted to say or meant. He seemed concerned that the situation had caused HER a lot of pain and heartache and the affair was a mistake because of that.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly don't think Craig meant what he said to Manny. I'm sure because of the stale air still suffocating Crash's "relationship" he felt he had to clear that up to Manny to make it official. Say that she didn't mean a thing, so that everyone would know that he just made a mistake with Manny and he really loves Ash. But, when he said it, it looked to me as though he was trying to convince himself more than he was Manny.

When you honestly mean something like that, he wouldn't have looked after her nor would he have felt bad after he said it. He still cares about Manny, he always did. I'm sure he's upset he cheated on Ash, but being with Manny a mistake? Deffinetly not.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Addicted Fan

I do feel like the writers/directors gave us that moment with Craig staring off after her to show that it wasn't truly over. If Craig had said what he said and then walked away carelessly then I would believe that he had mmeant what he said.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I have to agree with you guys on that one. Its like a tough call. It's like he was put up to say something to her..or maybe be harsh to her so that it would create some distance for them and that Ash wouldn't feel threatened by her. But honestly...how could he forget Manny> He got her pregnant...and for a time, he wanted to be with her and have a family (as crazy as that sounds...to me) You can never forget that.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

exactly, i dont think he meant it, the look he gave her was significant.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree. What he said to Manny was really unexpected and surprising for me. I felt he only called Manny a "mistake" because he was infatuated with Ashley at that time. I honestly feel that the only reason why he went back to Ashley in the first place was because he needed someone to fall back on after Manny's abortion. He just wanted to fulfill his desire to have somone by his side.

Ashley was purely rebound, nothing more. Their relationship feels akward to me, I don't think he ever truly loved her as much as he said he did.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

I think Craig went back to Ashley because he felt like it was the "right" thing to do. You know how in "Holiday" he keeps telling Caitlin he "should" be with Ashley, because they're supposed to "fit" better and Caitlin tells him to follow his heart and his heart doesn't go with what "fits" best.

I also think he felt like he had more to make up with Ashley. In AWH, Manny kind of walks away from him by choosing to have the abortion but Ashley left him because of what he'd done to her so I think he felt he had more to make up with Ashley. Clearly he's still guilty because when Ellie makes that comment about him in QoH he gets really defensive.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

i've always thought that craig went to ashley because she was the "better catch" as he said in the Holiday journal. manny was the one he can have fun with and be himself with and ashley was the prize because manny made it easier for him to be more calm. Crash fans say that manny made it this way because manny glorifies him, i say it because that is just the way manny is. she can be assertive fromtime to time, but she is generally passive and doesnt take everything too seriously. she is a silly,a hopeless romantic, caring, occasionally immature, alittle clingy, spontaneous and impulsive, and carefree---all of which, craig is as well.

i rememeber tasha(jiberty maniac) was tryiong to tell ppl that craig and manny arent opposities and they didnt get it, that craig and manny really arent opposites. i think theonly things they dont have in common are their personal interests.

Stefan&Katherine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread