Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah...I'm not alone!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I changed it though People were complaining it hurt their eyes I'll get a better animated one next time!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariael311
Trisha- your avi is killing me. It looks like he's spanking her on the ass and she's kick her legs out for a reaction... even I shock myself at how i can twist stuff.
haha, I thought the same thing.

Bloomies, I made a snow patrol video a while ago, but I dont know if its the one your talking about. Well heres mine Run-Cranny
Old 07-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse 01
I changed it though People were complaining it hurt their eyes I'll get a better animated one next time!
Ahhh..screw em..I thought it was funny as hell!
Old 07-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

hey guys..... is it okay if I asked to be removed from the list?
Old 07-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

sorry to see you go

anyway, i just cant wait for Venus i know it would give us the hints we need.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-03-2005, 09:24 PM
New Fan

Hey sorry didn't kno where to post this but last year jake went to that award show with lauren did he go this year an if he did who did he go with if
Old 07-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I assume you are talking about the Kids Choice Awards, and no nobody from Degrassi went this year.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey ladies! How's the Cranny love spreading?
Old 07-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

i think by season 5 we should plan another soundtrack.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments on the story. Does anyone have any specific comments because I kind of have an idea of where I want the story to go (of course I want Cranny back together) but I also want to incorporate other people, so does anyone have any specific things they want to see in the side plots?
Old 07-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

well i dont know about sideplots, maybe you can continue with the crellie friendship, which i like---i just dont like them dating. i think a great addition to the story would be manny beginning to date Peter (after craig and peter find out they're stepbrothers), and she has no idea that they are stepbrothers. and peter invites manny over his house for thanksgiving and thats how manny finds out they're stepbrothers, meanwhile, ashley comes home for thanksgiving and craig invites her and the thanksgiving dinner becomes extremely awkward and irritating, maybe even an argument could break out between crauig and manny during the dinner, resulting in manny storming out.

wow, i think too much, dont ask how i thought that up, lol.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
well i dont know about sideplots, maybe you can continue with the crellie friendship, which i like---i just dont like them dating. i think a great addition to the story would be manny beginning to date Peter (after craig and peter find out they're stepbrothers), and she has no idea that they are stepbrothers. and peter invites manny over his house for thanksgiving and thats how manny finds out they're stepbrothers, meanwhile, ashley comes home for thanksgiving and craig invites her and the thanksgiving dinner becomes extremely awkward and irritating, maybe even an argument could break out between crauig and manny during the dinner, resulting in manny storming out.

wow, i think too much, dont ask how i thought that up, lol.
Lol, thats a pretty cool idea though
Old 07-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys--i know i havent been here for months--SO SORRY BOUT THAT!!! I hope you guys actually reemmber me!! lol. WEll i am SO glad to hear that news from Jake. Aww thats why i love jakey poo...Everyone that met him is SO lucky!! You know what would make me overly happy? If Cassie and Jake were the ones to be at the L.A. malltour. I think that would make me so overly happy that id just have to die lol haha. Anyways, i can just imagine the Cranny reunion.....*Sigh* Im so happy!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

hey kowaii!

i have a point to bring up. crash fans said that if cranny happens next season they wont last because all their problems will come to ahead and that'll destroy them. but wouldnt there problems be the FIRST thing they focus on before even getting back together? its not as if craig will open his arms and manny will gradually gravitate toward him without thinking. and then later on, they suffer. the problems will come to ahead initially before they even start anything up because again, manny hates him and they havent spoke since the "apology".

Stefan&Katherine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread