Old 07-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays
Updated the story "We Fell Too Fast (Chapter 11): Let Me Go"
AWESOME, I loved it
Old 07-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

a new question, well we got the hint from jake so we are really hoping for this reunion to happen. the question is, how do yall see it happening?:

a)manny goes through some traumatic drama from venus and on and craig helps her though it

b)they initially begin to talk through marco...

what can you see happening?

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

i'd like to bring up an anti-crany myth that has bothered me for such a long time----the myth that cranny dont have conversations...i'm sorry but i dont get that. if you watch Holiday, AWH, OH, MS, what i assumed they did on their way to the garage in SISOSIG, they were TALKING. just because they like to express affection and passion everyone is under the assumption that they dont talk. crash made out just as much as crany but the only reason ppl dont notice it is because they lack passion and chemistry.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually love letter A. I can totally see that happening because of what Craig went through, and how he knows what it's like. Maybe they go down a route with Manny that hasn't been taken before, and Craig wants to help her...and then she'll wonder why he wants to help her, and he'll tell her how he cares for her...and they'll grow close again
Old 07-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

i was actually thinking that a combination of A & B will happen. maybe even after manny's trauma he has her join the support group? ...its a thought. that would mean a possible ellie and manny friendship that i have been wanting to happen for a little bit now. i can see manny being EXTREMELY cautious and hesitant to go anywhere with craig again and marco giving her that lecture that he gave her about spinner, "move on and get over it". but craig would have to prove to manny that he's changed. manny hates him with a burning passion so i think we should be relying on craig here to do more of the work as opposed to the relationship in season 3.

anywho: which was more random: spanny get together or craig's crush on ashley in TMBA?

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now, I really don't like Spanny, so I'm saying this from the truth...
I think Craig's crush on Ashley.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

From those two choices then A. I don't really think we will see any more Marco/Manny scenes, she'll probably be hanging out with Emma and the rest of the younger grade most of the time. If something happens to Manny I hope Craig would go over to her on his own.

I think it would be adorable if a movie producer or whatever tells her to change her image or lose weight and Craig goes to her and tells her that she's perfect the way she is. Even though that doesn't sound very Craigish to me it would be so cute.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:52 PM
New Fan

Hey, Can I be added to the thread? I'm a huge Cranny fan, they're the only couple that I think have great chemistry. And can anyone help me find a snow patrol video someone made, I've been trying to find it for like the last hour and can't
Old 07-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome! I'm Trisha! And, yes, I feel the same about the chemistry.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenJess
I think it would be adorable if a movie producer or whatever tells her to change her image or lose weight and Craig goes to her and tells her that she's perfect the way she is. Even though that doesn't sound very Craigish to me it would be so cute.
i actually think it does sound craig ish. craig already said he thought she was beautiful in TMBA and has given her quite a few compliments("its sweet, just like you" "sweet, talented fun and caring") even though most werent on a physical basis, i think thats only because manny has always prob came off as confident to craig, alteast about her physical appearance (in season 3). but there was also the, "manny you look incredible" in TMBA so he actually COULD say it, but it'd be kinda like watching that scene between craig and ash in the woods in DIB. ......but cuter.

welcome, bloomies

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome bloomies!

Quote:

That sorta does does Craigish to me. Like Chin said hes complimented Manny before. Plus, there was his whole thing with Ashley in BIB when he was talking about not trying to change someone if you really love them.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, I just don't really consider him romantic unless he expects to get something out of it. And sometimes he doesn't always say the right things.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Craig can say some really off the wall things, but it does sound like something he'd say. It seems like something he'd slip up and say without thinking. I think Marco will definitely help in Cranny getting together if it were to happen (please let it!) because of Manny/Marco interaction in season 4. We know the show likes to foreshadow many things, so if Marco helps, it won't seem out of the blue. But I think A would also happen as well. That could help get Craig's bipolar out in the open.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, I just don't really consider him romantic unless he expects to get something out of it. And sometimes he doesn't always say the right things.
No he sure doesn't!

Welcome bloomies!

Trisha- your avi is killing me. It looks like he's spanking her on the ass and she's kick her legs out for a reaction... even I shock myself at how i can twist stuff.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

80sBabygirl: I totally agree about the not thinking thing, and then totally being embarassed.

And, yeah! My friend made it for me as a 'spanking' joke! We both love that scene
Closed Thread   Post New Thread