Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2020, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Dan, who posted on his birthday (hint, hint) and Christina posted about the anniversary as well.

thedanielclark- On This Day 19 Years Ago (on my birthday) you met these kids for the first time...I wonder what they’re up to?

christina.m.schmidtt- Holy ****! 19 years ago this week*#degrassi*aired //*@complex*came through with the throwbacks! I don’t even remember this scene from the 2nd pic...can any degrassi fans out there remind me? Memories

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by kaleidocat; 04-26-2022 at 07:19 PM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

finished season 1 again. Its short but good. loved semma. I used to like Emma. I would have liked spinner and terri and toby and emma.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I don't think I have seen this promo before. With them all fighting.

Last edited by kaleidocat; 04-26-2022 at 07:18 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

So I re-watched the first 3 episodes of this a few years ago and I finally am getting back to it! I watched episodes 104-108 today and gosh, NOSTALGIA. I dont think I saw season 1 that many times but I was the biggest degrassi fan back in the day. Its so fun watching this again. My goal is to do about 4 episodes a week for now.

eta:

109-115

Paige is a brat but shes hilarious.

I never cared for Sean/Emma when I was younger but I am finding them super cute this time lol. Too bad it didnt last long at all. Sean hooking up with Ashley was a bit shocking. And where it ended was a bit strange! It didnt feel like a finale at al.

Overall season 1 was okay but a bit tame compare to later seasons.

The best characters imo are Terri, who is most relatable, and Sean, who seems cool. Terri could have a bit more storylines though.

I also liked Emma and Ashley for the most part. Jimmy is nice, but a little boring. JT was okay sometimes but sort of annoying.

Toby and Liberty are annoying. Not enough Manny yet. And Paige is just such a mean girl lol. But its still fun. Spinner can be annoying but he's humorous.

I am excited to get to season 2 as Craig and Ellie were two of my favorite characters. And I remember thinking some of the later seasons were so racey lmao.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-26-2021 at 12:44 AM
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I don't know when something is considered viral but this is spectacular for Degrassi with the OG tweet at 4,113 Retweets and 38.6K Likes.