Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, it was King of Pain. Marco's mother had caught Dylan and Marco taking pictures in one of those photo booths at the store she worked at.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

JT's penis pump really became one of the most surprising things we fans still talk about. Poor dead JT. That is your legacy. I wonder how this plot even came about existing. And I wonder how the cast reacted at the script reading. Ryan Cooley really is a trooper for tackling all of JT's awkward plots. I wouldn't have had that confidence at his age. Or now.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda needed an excuse to post this Alex picture because I love it so.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

danielosbourne.tumblr.com

We've had a number of court room seasons but I think this one might be my favorite to this day. No wait...I think Zoe's monologue takes the number one spot. Ah, maybe it depends on the day. And today I feel like watching Ghost in the Machine. I loved both plots!
Old 03-14-2016, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Gotta love that in typical Degrassi fashion only one parent shows up to what probably was the biggest day in her life up to that point.

Oh and I can't say I was the biggest fan of Zoe's monologue, so I'll take this little Paige moment any day of the week.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

This was another glaring moment when a parent should have been present. Or maybe postponed. But Jimmy's girlfriend needs to know now!

jupid.tumblr.com

Hazel doesn't do jack **** but I enjoy it when she does do ****. Good Hazel moment with my favorite school counselor.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:42 AM
Addicted Fan

That's probably my favorite Hazel scene of the series.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think mine is another Season 4 scene.

From Spritey

-Outside the school, Paige, Hazel, Marco & Jimmy arriving-

Paige: Ninth grade, my date is orange and I’m sporting a screaming sunburn. Tenth grade our limo driver Jim Boy Jed, the criminal, delivers us in a cop cruiser. Eleventh grade, it gets worse, happed up on painkillers I arrive with a date who doesn’t like girls on the special bus! Hello everyone!! Happy prom! This is so perfectly festive!

Jimmy: Are you finished?

Paige: No! My armpits hurt!

Hazel: More than your armpits will hurt if you don’t shut your pie hole! I wanted this to be special for him and all you can do is whine!

Marco: Um if the tantrums been thrown-

Hazel: One more thing, Manny stepped up and ran the Spirit Squad for you when you were too self-involved! All she wanted was a thank you, but could you give her that?! Oh no!

Paige: She was horrible to me!

Hazel: But can you tell me why you had to be more horrible back? Why you always have to be more horrible?!

Old 02-22-2017, 02:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Also liked that one a lot.

I just watched S3 and S4. While S1 and S2 didn´t really caught my attention I liked S3 a lot. But I found S4 not quite as good. It´s as if they don´t know if they want Paige to be a nice person with a mean streak or just a mean b****. So they kinda throw her to and fro in S4. I liked her with Spinner in S3 though.
Ashley suddenly wanting to be friends with Craig again? Why? Craig being bipolar? Too out of the blue. If there would have been a trigger right in that episode I would have bought it but without that it for sure would have been better to throw in signs of it in the previous episodes. Other from that I liked the storyline even though Craig still is a character I´d call interesting but unlikeable.
The shooting: I think for someone who watched this unspoilered it might have been intense but I already knew and kinda expected more. It was over before they could really built a tense atmosphere, it was interrupted by I think it´s the most annoying scenes that Caitlin ever had and in the aftermath I was a bit irritated by them putting flowers down in front of the school. I mean they wouldn´t do so for Rick and no one else died. The flowers and well wishes at Jimmy´s locker were far more fitting IMO.
What I found really intense was Sean dealing with it. Even though it sadly was his goodbye story. I liked him and Ellie together far more than him and Emma, even though I thought at the start of it what a weird idea it was to throw those two together but they really grew on me. Ellies storyline is my favorit anyway.
I think it´s a pity that they never showed how Spike and Snake grew closer. Instead we get Joey and Caitlin AGAIN. I really like grown up Joey without her but to have her around again is really annoying.
I liked Marco´s coming out to his mother and his break up story with Dylan. There were two worlds colliding. Marco wanting to have a grown up relationship like his parents set the example. While Dylan in college away from his parents is curious and want to test the waters.
I still don´t get JT´s popularity at all but Manny kinda grew on me. I still don´t think of her as very likeable but she´s become an interesting character. I´m just curious how long it stays like this cause I know that I couldn´t stand her in S8 and S9.

Last edited by Okun; 02-22-2017 at 02:28 AM
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

As far as Paige goes, I think losing her court case and her relationship with Spinner falling apart are why they chose to make her more mean in this season. It wasn't my favorite season for Paige either but I understand why they wrote her that way.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes how they broke up Spin/Paige. but I loved Sean/Ellie.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The official YT channel is at it again, this time posting episodes 406-412.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The rest of season 4 has been uploaded to the official youtube channel.

Last edited by kaleidocat; 06-01-2018 at 07:42 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

I watching this season right now!

watching Back In Black now.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I hope you love season 4 as much as you did back then! (it's the best.)

(thiojames)