Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Total Fan

That's a good idea.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG11687 (View Post)
yeah they're just not done yet, I figured I'd put up what I had so far instead of waiting even longer for them both.

we should def. link their songs from episodes in the OP. I have a tag for that at the HollanJ tumblr maybe we could just link to that? cause i uploaded the songs there.
Sounds good

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 11-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG11687 (View Post)
yeah they're just not done yet, I figured I'd put up what I had so far instead of waiting even longer for them both.

we should def. link their songs from episodes in the OP. I have a tag for that at the HollanJ tumblr maybe we could just link to that? cause i uploaded the songs there.
I would just like both songs in the OP so that everyone who reads in this thread can see them. I've seen other ship OPs here with songs that are important to their ship so I figured that Hollan J deserved that as well. I have another reason to add. Because Holly J didn't have to have her ambition and intelligence put on the back burner in order to date Declan. I feel like her current storyline is really character regression and I think that if the writers and the powers that be really want to do a storyline on this show that they don't wait until senior year to do the storyline because by the time a character is a senior the writers are focused and giving their time and effort to storylines that usually don't involve the seniors much if at all. For all the hype about Holly J and Sav and while we see Holly J on screen a lot we still really haven't seen much of Holly J and Sav together and in the end they will end up being completely upstaged by the other younger kids and their storylines regardless of who the younger kids are if nothing else because this show puts the younger kids ahead of the seniors in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that sounds good to me Sandy!

I love the new Of the Moment for Charlotte and Landon, adorable!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the updated banner as well, thanks for all of your hard work, Sandy. I also think that while Holly J and Declan's relationship can and did have drama but they could also manage to sincerely have fun together. I think that it's rare for a couple on this show to have both drama and fun mixed together because usually with couples on this show it's one or the other.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. And in the middle of their relationship there was hardly any drama at all. It was only the being (and they worked that out) and the end when he moved that they had problems. But I'm confident they can work through this. Because despite what they want to think, they still care about each other. Those feelings just don't go away. Another reason why I dislike the Sav/HJ thing. It was too soon after the relationship, couldn't Sav see that HJ was using him as a distraction?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

So there's a rumor going around that Declan dies.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
So there's a rumor going around that Declan dies.
That sounds like something coming from a Declan/Landon hater and nothing else, just my honest opinion. I think that the "Degrassi" powers that be would want to leave the door open for him to return to the show if nothing else because of all of the discussion and attention that he brings "Degrassi." I also think that the "Degrassi" powers that be had two chances to kill off and otherwise completely ruin his character but that wasn't done and so it highly suggests to me that someone who's part of the powers that be at "Degrassi" likes Declan/Landon and realizes that he can and will bring in the ratings.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

That better not be true. Or I bawl and vow never to watch Degrassi again!
Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyandChucklover1 (View Post)
That better not be true. Or I bawl and vow never to watch Degrassi again!
I would that think that the powers that be would've learned something after the death of JT Yorke/the exit of Ryan Cooley. That group of kids and the overall show was never really quite the same after he left. The powers that be bringing Declan/Landon just to kill his character off is over-the-top even for this show in my opinion.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Total Fan

Someone asked Stephen Stohn about this and he replied with:

"@deeisthebest the Cycle of Life is inevitable, it is nature, it is the universe, we all are part of it..."

Old 11-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Someone asked Stephen Stohn about this and he replied with:

"@deeisthebest the Cycle of Life is inevitable, it is nature, it is the universe, we all are part of it..."
Please post the original question as well. I also think it would be hard to see Fiona around nest season if that happens maybe it's just me.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I would that think that the powers that be would've learned something after the death of JT Yorke/the exit of Ryan Cooley. That group of kids and the overall show was never really quite the same after he left. The powers that be bringing Declan/Landon just to kill his character off is over-the-top even for this show in my opinion.
Honestly, it didn't really bother me when J.T. was killed off. I thought it was handled pretty fairly and the episode was right up there with Time Stands Still pt. 2. And I heard this was something Ryan wanted for the character. He wanted to leave the show with a bang and he did. That "On The Set" of his last day was so sad. At the time I actually found that more sad than the episode.

I would absolutely hate it, but if done right I could deal with it. I would love to see Holly J and Fiona's reactions to it. And maybe this could put even more of a rift between Holly J and Sav. Him seeing her get so upset over a loss of a guy she cheated on him with. Of course that is if this whole thing is even true.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Please post the original question as well. I also think it would be hard to see Fiona around nest season if that happens maybe it's just me.
"@stephenstohn so is declan gonna..iunno maybe.....die?"

Old 11-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

I loved JT and the way he died was sad but I loved it. And it didn't bother me that he was killed off because I knew the actor wanted to go to college and such so it was just better this way. I'm not sure how Declan would die though... It just wouldn't make sense.

I would love to see the aftermath such as Fiona starting drinking again and maybe Holly J going into a depression.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread