Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 07:42 PM
  #1
Master Fan

 
MTG11687's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 23,432
The Schemers [HJ ♥ D] #18 || Because "I want you in my life Holly J"

The 18th Holly J. Sinclair & Declan Coyne Thread


D: I couldn't wait.
H: For what?
D: To spend every possible moment with you.
Honorary Fans:
1. Fiona Coyne
2. Landon Liboiron

Fans:
01. MTG11687 (Sandy)
02. JustMe2000
03. LidelKewte
04. Nekoshoujo (Asya)
05. bickering love
06. gizzie_fan
07. vivalalove (Ariana)
08. Evil Poptart
09. forgivenotforget
10. starryxnight
11. ashleymarie
12. FlightlessBird_630
13. Mix N Love
14. ShineSoBright23 (Claire)
15. AllForBeLieving
16. RickyandChucklover1 (Hannah)
17. Brittany28
18. jpbscasvwxrj
19. scsdegrassifan
20. thecheeriogleek
21. blue sky blues
22. iWasNeverHere
23. QTPie41184
24. mint chip
25. TruLove
26. NateBlairlover
27. mandicandi
28. crashparcypemmafan4life
29. scribbled papers.
30. lavidalavida (Tani)
31. ish78
32. semmacrannyspaigeparcyfan
33. *Max&Liz4ever*
34. degrassicrazy123
35. XxHayXx0
36. JackieKelsoforever
37. BrittanyS
38. JayJ
39. Holland Fan Forever
40. Denmark
41. forgottenwordsx
42. DragonNinjaAri
43. Penny Avenue
44. Emanified
45. Cedes <3
46. Queen J & The Dark Prince
47. froggiepopple
48. KatieCTalksAlot
49. February2515
50. lovejonathanjackson
51. PurplexMoon
52. DollyJfan4life
Their moments



~*~*~*~*~*~*~



~*~*~*~*~*~*~




Reasons:
001. Because Landon & Charlotte have great chemistry... and they're pretty.
002. Because he couldn't resist flirting with her, even amidst an accident.
003. Because "You tryin' to get my number? That's pretty sneaky."
004. Because "He was so cool about the car."
005. Because she likes him "maybe a little".
006. Because she wants to go on a double-date with him.
007. Because she's the girl of his dreams.
008. Because he finds her compelling.
009. Because she's Declan's Sinder3lla.
010. Because he's hasn't stopped thinking of HER!
011. Because "Now that's a girl worth fighting for."
012. Because he pulled some strings for her.
013. b/c he doesn't want to date a Honda.
014. Because "She's amazing."
015. Because we're pro "niche marketing".
016. Because she's "the right girl". The "someone" for him.
017. Because silent treatment has never been cuter!
018. Because they're the prefect match!
019. Because he poured his heart out to her.
020. Because "You have to trust me Holly J. I don't normally try this hard and I am terrified right now."
021. Because she's not like the usual girls he dates, she's special!
022. Because the way they look at each other says it all!
023. Because he gave up backstage passes to spend time with her.
024. Because "I couldn't wait." "For what?" "To spend every possible moment with you."
025. Because he gets only the best for his lady!
026. Because they had a good first date.
027. Because they're spontaneous.
028. Because they're official (and in love. It only took a week!)
029. Because she trust him now and it's definitely worth it!
030. Because he's proud of his presidenta!
031. Because they're a "thang" and it's a huge deal!
032. Because he can't wait 'til lunch for their important meeting!
033. Because he brings unpredictable romance into her structured world.
034. Because "This is us, high school gossip doesn't matter."
035. Because impromptu fashion show! Ridiculous? No, can you say ADORABLE!?
036. Because his phone wallpaper is of the two of them.
037. Because he's her consolation prize.
038. Because no one could keep them apart!
039. Because they made it work.
040. Because she makes him nervous.
041. Because "we have everything going for us. we talk, we laugh..." "we make each other hot."
042. Because they're the modern Romeo & Juliet.
043. Because they like each other.
044. Because Mrs. Coyne thinks she's the best girl in the school.
045. Because "We're doing this!"
046. Because they match each other perfectly.
047. Because they make the perfect team, they get what the want.
048. Because they know each other's coffee needs.
049. Because they are Degrassi's Hottest Couple!
050. Because "all eyes turned to Power Couple Holly J. and Declan."
051. Because they can't keep their hands off each other!
052. Because 'I love you'
053. Because he kissed her forehead
054. Because he made sure she was coming with him to New York
055. Because he gave her his Grandma's bracelet
056. Because their kisses are epic
057. Because his mom is finally coming round to their relationship
058. Because she was worried when he was running late for the play.
059. Because with just glances, it's obvious that they're crazy about each other.
060. Because he keeps her company at The Dot
061. Because he didn't pressure her to have sex.
062. Because they're the only couple on Degrassi who had sex responsibly and are still together.
063. Because they're going to New York for a Summer of Love.
064. Because he knew her password.
065. Because he looked devastated when he found out he was moving.
066. Because they support each other's interests.
067. Because even Fiona knows 'he loves you'
068. Because "Anything for some more you time"
069. Because their kisses get so hot they fall off chairs
070. Because "Nothing interrupts our summer of love"
071. Because even when they're walking they can't keep their hands off each other
072. Because they manage to make a kiss look adorable even when there's balloons flying around.
073. Because "Declan and I fell in love"
074. Because "Aw, you're so cute"
075. Because Jane finally realized she was being a third wheel
076. Because "Are you going to couple out all summer?" "That's kind of the point"
077. Because Fiona knows what's going on in his bedroom.
078. Because he'll pick her up after work
079. Because she had a bad day but seeing him made her smile
080. Because "You're not getting rid of me"
081. Because she used Declan's sneaky tactics to teach Fiona a lesson
082. Because Holly J put up with Fiona to make Declan happy
083. Because Declan couldn't stop staring at the Belle of the ball
084. Because "Declan Coyne, speechless"
085. Because even Fiona knows "My brother is just Gaga about her"
086. Because he looked heartbroken as she walked away
087. Because he went live on air to announce his love for her
088. Because he went to see her to win her back.
089. Because she forgave him
090. Because they went strawberry picking!
091. Because they didn't want to leave each other when she went back to Degrassi
092. Because her friendship with her future-sister in law is so cute!
093. Because she looked heartbroken when she thought he was cheating on her
094. Because he came back to Degrassi to prove he loved her
095. Because they're on a break, it's not over for good.
096. Because Fiona still expects her to marry Declan
097. Because no matter what happens, they loved each other
098. Because "We're kind of like the Rachel and Ross of Degrassi" - Landon
099. Because Declan's coming back!
100. Because Landon enjoys working with Charlotte
101. Because she kept the picture of them together
102. Because Fiona knew she'd got her heart broken
103. Because CharLan got nominated for Gemini's with Hollan J centric episodes
103. Because they light up around each other
104. Because we miss seeing Holly J genuinely loved up and secure within a relationship
105. Because "It'll All Be Worth It When We're Back Together"
106. Because Holly J may have given back the necklace, but she kept the bracelet which meant something to her.
107. Because We've seen the promos, we know what's up!
108. Because Holly J. inspires Declan.
109. Because she got a special dedication in his speech!
110. Because "we're meant to be together. And we are wasting time being apart."
111. Because Declan wants her in his life.
112. Because she rushed right over to him!
113. Because their dream came true
114. Because he's going to wait for her.
115. Because he hasn't been with anyone else since her.
116. Because being called by a last name never sounded so formal and so cute
117. Because Declan was willing to walk away from Holly J in order to keep from further complicating her life
118. Because Declan sees that Holly J has the potential and ability to contribute a lot to the world
119. Because Fiona sees that Declan really loves Holly J
120. Because Fiona really wants Holly J back in the family and was willing to pretend to be really drunk to get Hollan J some alone time


Of the moment...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Charlotte & Landon






"Charlotte is a lot of fun to work with"

"Are you a good dancer?"
"I'm actually practicing Belly Dancing right now"
"Oh god..!"


"Landon get smothered by toddlers and spill pasta on his lap repeatedly!"

"I would order a helicopter, we'd helicopter over the top of Niagra Falls together, hand in hand, and then we'd land..."
"At the wax museum? Would we go to a wax museum?"
"At the wax museum, and I would pay for us to have wax sculptures of ourselves made..."

"You guys are going to like Declan... this guy!"

Of the moment...


You're Right There Beside Me



~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Links:
Declan/Holly J. LJ Community
Declan/Holly J. tumblr

Previous Threads:
#01: 'Cause she likes him... "maybe a little"
#02: She's a girl worth fighting for & he fought until he won.
#03: They are Degrassi's Hottest Couple!!
#04: "This is the right time. You're the right person. I LOVE YOU."
#05: "Summer of Love here we come!"
#06: Because we ship CharLan almost as much as Hollan J
#07: Because they OWN the cheesiness!
#08: Because Clare can be with Declan in her fanfics but HJ gets the real thing!
#09: Because Holly J. would never break Declan's heart!
#10: Because "it's perfect"
#11: Because "if you want proof of who has me, here"
#12: Because their kisses get so hott they fall off chairs
#13: Just know I'm here whenever you need me, I will wait for you.
#14: "We're kind of like Rachel and Ross" - Landon
#15: "Coynes have dealt with worse... who knows, you might be one someday."
#16: Because "It'll All Be Worth It When We're Back Together"
#17: Because "I want you in my life Holly J"

The Latest:
The Halls of Degrassi

plus PART 2 & PART 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Last edited by MTG11687; 11-09-2010 at 07:50 PM
MTG11687 is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:58 PM
  #2
Total Fan

 
DollyJfan4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,284
Tftnt!!!
__________________
"It has been a long time since anything as good as you has happened in my life."


DollyJfan4life is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:07 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Hero

 
Holland Fan Forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 58,259
TFTNT! Are the Holly J/Declan scenes from "Love Lockdown Part 2" going to be added to the moments as well?
__________________
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
  #4
Total Fan

 
DollyJfan4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,284
I think, or at least hope, that they will have Landon like Jake E. and drop in every now and then. At least for the remainder of the season. It seems to already be shaping up to be that way.
__________________
"It has been a long time since anything as good as you has happened in my life."


DollyJfan4life is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
  #5
Elite Fan

 
Endless Obsession ♥'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 48,108
TFTNT! I thiss title!
__________________
"I want you to know you are absolutely the one I want.
And I'm not going anywhere."
Michael & Jane {Married!}
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 AM
  #6
Total Fan

 
ShineSoBright23's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,318
Thanks for the new thread Title is perfection
__________________
"You were the love of my long life"
"And you were the love of mine"

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:33 PM
  #7
Total Fan

 
DollyJfan4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,284
Watching "Try Honesty". Love that first scene. I thought it was very creative how they decided to use part of that deleted scene.
__________________
"It has been a long time since anything as good as you has happened in my life."


DollyJfan4life is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:51 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Hero

 
Holland Fan Forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 58,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Watching "Try Honesty". Love that first scene. I thought it was very creative how they decided to use part of that deleted scene.
The writers and the powers that aren't usually going to do anything creative for a couple that they don't like/want to see succeed. Can we please add the Hollan J theme music to the moments. I like it, especially the beginning.
__________________
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
  #9
Total Fan

 
DollyJfan4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,284
Another song I like for them is YouTube - Jim Brickman-destiny lyrics
__________________
"It has been a long time since anything as good as you has happened in my life."


DollyJfan4life is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 08:14 PM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
Endless Obsession ♥'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 48,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
The writers and the powers that aren't usually going to do anything creative for a couple that they don't like/want to see succeed. Can we please add the Hollan J theme music to the moments. I like it, especially the beginning.
Maybe instead of adding the OP we could create a soundtrack. Just a bunch of songs that remind us of HJ/D?
__________________
"I want you to know you are absolutely the one I want.
And I'm not going anywhere."
Michael & Jane {Married!}
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:13 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
Holland Fan Forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 58,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyandChucklover1 (View Post)
Maybe instead of adding the OP we could create a soundtrack. Just a bunch of songs that remind us of HJ/D?
No, to me that song is a little different than other songs because it is theirs and played just for them unlike a list of songs that may have some meaning it isn't their song. The song does put me in a happy mood about Holly J and Declan and it instantly reminds me of them and what a great couple they are and deserve to be despite their current situation which is why I think it should be in the OP as it is our couple's song. I don't know of another couple with theme music so I figure why not use and share it with all Hollan J fans and guests who may just read but not post.
__________________
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 07:31 AM
  #12
Total Fan

 
ShineSoBright23's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,318
Which song are we talking about?
__________________
"You were the love of my long life"
"And you were the love of mine"

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 10:14 AM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
Holland Fan Forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 58,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineSoBright23 (View Post)
Which song are we talking about?
This song. The Hollan J theme music. YouTube - Sam Dector(This Is Your Life) By Eve and The Ocean
__________________
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 07:32 AM
  #14
Total Fan

 
ShineSoBright23's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,318
Thanks for the link
Also the updated banner for s10 is beyond amazing
__________________
"You were the love of my long life"
"And you were the love of mine"

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline  
Old 11-13-2010, 11:31 PM
  #15
Master Fan

 
MTG11687's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 23,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
TFTNT! Are the Holly J/Declan scenes from "Love Lockdown Part 2" going to be added to the moments as well?
yeah they're just not done yet, I figured I'd put up what I had so far instead of waiting even longer for them both.

we should def. link their songs from episodes in the OP. I have a tag for that at the HollanJ tumblr maybe we could just link to that? cause i uploaded the songs there.
__________________
You are my whole existence,
and I will love you until my very last breath.
Sandy Followhore ♔ Kings
MTG11687 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
The Angsty Artists Online: Craig & Ashley, Craig&Ashley Blog, Nina Dobrev Network
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST