Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththeriskx (View Post)
There are two different couch makeout scenes. The one from the first promo where Adam is on top is different from the one in the in too deep promo where fiona is on top.

like, COMPLETELY different scenes. (adam has on a different shirt.)
I was thinking the same thing last night when I was in bed trying to fall asleep. I wanted to be sure it's two different scenes so I rewatched both promos again today. Adam has on a blueish plaid? shirt in the first promo, and in the In Too Deep promo the sleeves of his shirt are folded at the wrist area, which you don't see in the first promo. I don't know for sure if they are two different couch make out scenes but I'm hoping they are.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

The one where adam has a plaid cuff in the makeout scene is the same scene he says "you don't want me. face it fiona, you want a girl."

ALSO, she is not wearing her uniform in the makeout scene. THEREFOR, the "i love you, adam" is a completely different scene.

FINALLY SOME PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER.

Also, and...I don't think this is how it is cause the sound is so smooth but i'm wondering if the "You don't want me. Face it fiona you want a girl." was even said together or if they just pieced it together like that. like if he says "you don't want me." then says seperately "face it fiona, you want a girl." and they just threw the holly j/fiona scene in there to trick us.

probably not but....it's possible.

samantha | twitter | tumblr
Old 01-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The one where adam has a plaid cuff in the makeout scene is the same scene he says "you don't want me. face it fiona, you want a girl."

ALSO, she is not wearing her uniform in the makeout scene. THEREFOR, the "i love you, adam" is a completely different scene.

Also, and...I don't think this is how it is cause the sound is so smooth but i'm wondering if the "You don't want me. Face it fiona you want a girl." was even said together or if they just pieced it together like that. like if he says "you don't want me." then says seperately "face it fiona, you want a girl." and they just threw the holly j/fiona scene in there to trick us.

probably not but....it's possible.
I was thinking the same thing about the " you don't want me" and "you want a girl" parts maybe being different times because Adam isn't on screen for the second part so we don't really know. And yea the make out couch scene from the much music promo and the couch scene from the teennick promo are diiferent. So at least we know they had those three nice moments plus all of their googley eyes at each other moments that we've aalready seen
Old 01-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Loyal Fan

yes. and i'm convinced the "drinking makes what easier?" "being with you" is in reference to bobby and not actually her being with adam.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Im pretty sure that the two make out scenes, the I love you and the truth or dare are all diffrent scenes, in the first promo adam's wearing something blue whereas when he says you dont want me its a diffrent shirt, his outfit's also diffrent when fiona's on top of him, I just basically disected every promo.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

What I want to know is whether the "You don't want me. Face it Fiona, you want a girl" scene happens before or after their kiss on the couch.

Yeah, it does seem like Fadam gets a lot of scenes/screen time in these last few episodes. Watch, it all happens in the 1 hour episode returning Feb. 11th...well that would suck. I know it won't happen though.

And I think the "drinking makes it easier" somehow relates to Bobby too, like it helps her cope with the situation...whatever that may be.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the truth or dare scene and POSSIBLY the makeout scene where holly j walks in on them will happen in the first episode.

I think the rest will happen later.

I was looking through the titles for the episodes coming up and looking at the songs trying to figure out what episodes fiadam might have the A plot in. I know they'll probably have the A plot in "when love takes over" then i figure they won't get another A plot until either "hide and seek" or "chasing pavements" (i'm leaning towards chasing pavements). And since so much of this part of this season is based on them i'm sure they'll probably be the "b" plot of Drop The World (with Eclare being the A plot).

Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm just coming out of lurkdom to say that I honestly think the 'you're beautiful' scene with Fiona and Holly J is a dream sequence. Just from the way it's lit it doesn't seem too real to me. But I guess we'll see.
icon: skje
Old 01-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

a lot of people both on here and tumblr think it's a dream sequence.

I'm still not sure myself. the first time I saw it (well, second, the first time i was freaking out too much to notice details) I thought it was a dream sequence but i'm still on the fence.

i'm just trying to make sense out of why adam would think fiona wants a girl if it's nothing. and i can't see fiona saying she only wants to be with adam cause he's physically female...

Old 01-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

i'm just trying to make sense out of why adam would think fiona wants a girl if it's nothing.
She probably said something and he took it the wrong way?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't really think it's a dream sequence. It looks like she's helping Holly J get ready for something, like maybe the dance. Maybe she even helped design or make the dress lol
Old 01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe Holly J was fretting about things and Fiona just comes around and tells her that she's beautiful in the friendly way? I mean, I do it to my friends all the time.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNinjaAri (View Post)
Maybe Holly J was fretting about things and Fiona just comes around and tells her that she's beautiful in the friendly way? I mean, I do it to my friends all the time.
That's what I think too.

This was almost on the second page ):
Old 01-19-2011, 06:09 PM
New Fan

Pretty sure it isn't a dream. If you look at the Clare/Ali scene they're both dressed up and at some kind of dance. I figured that's what hey were getting ready for...
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
This was almost on the second page ):
And now it IS on the second page. I guess everyone ran out of things to talk about.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread