Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

A Liberty/Sarah thread would be cool. I found some pics of her, but I can try to get some screencaps, but I need to know what episodes she was in, because I keep forgetting.

Though I do have to say, the description of episode 403 sounded very Pillow Pals like...kinda....
Old 09-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Absolute Fan

You think so about 403, Jiberty Maniac? Now that I think about it, the subplot has to involve characters who aren't involved in the main plot. That would eliminate Marco, Alex, Spinner, Paige, Craig, Hazel (I think), Jimmy (I think). I'm not sure about Ellie, Sean and Ashley. That would leave Toby, Kendra (if she's in this season), Liberty, JT, Manny and Emma. I was thinking it's most likely about Emma. I hope it's not about Liberty and Towerz. The reason I don't think it's JT/Liberty is because Liberty and JT aren't former boyfriend/girlfriend. It's really hard to say. It kind of sounds like them, but I don't know. I don't think Liberty would intentionally try to get inbetween JT/Manny. She's too sweet for that. But who knows, maybe the crush will come again.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl
You think so about 403, Jiberty Maniac? Now that I think about it, the subplot has to involve characters who aren't involved in the main plot. That would eliminate Marco, Alex, Spinner, Paige, Craig, Hazel (I think), Jimmy (I think). I'm not sure about Ellie, Sean and Ashley. That would leave Toby, Kendra (if she's in this season), Liberty, JT, Manny and Emma. I was thinking it's most likely about Emma. I hope it's not about Liberty and Towerz. The reason I don't think it's JT/Liberty is because Liberty and JT aren't former boyfriend/girlfriend. It's really hard to say. It kind of sounds like them, but I don't know. I don't think Liberty would intentionally try to get inbetween JT/Manny. She's too sweet for that. But who knows, maybe the crush will come again.
I agree. I always say how sweet Liberty is, but I usually get beaten down by a barrage of Liberty haters. Whatever, she's still one of the sweetest people on the show.

I'm somewhat torn. I think 403 could have J.T. in it, but not Liberty. I really think they're going to play with the JT/Manny pairing before Liberty is even a factor (if she even is). I think Mar was right when she said Manny/Towerz were necessary stepping stones for the Pillow Pals. After Towerz, Liberty has loosened up considerably, something J.T. would take notice of. J.T. also needs to mature, and Manny is more worldly than him.

But I hope you're right, Jiberty Maniac. The Pillow Pals in early episodes would be fantastic.

icon
Old 09-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think Liberty would intentionally try to get inbetween JT/Manny. She's too sweet for that. But who knows, maybe the crush will come again.
She is a very sweet girl but she's also very determined. Remember how she acted in "Secrets and Lies" to get Ashley to let her read the news one morning. If she really sets her mind to it, I bet she wouldn't mind getting between them. But hopefully it won't come out. I'd hate to see her go from the really sweet girl to an absolute bitch thinking only for herself.

So who's starting the Liberty/Sarah thread?
Old 09-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311
She is a very sweet girl but she's also very determined. Remember how she acted in "Secrets and Lies" to get Ashley to let her read the news one morning. If she really sets her mind to it, I bet she wouldn't mind getting between them. But hopefully it won't come out. I'd hate to see her go from the really sweet girl to an absolute bitch thinking only for herself.

So who's starting the Liberty/Sarah thread?
Yeah that. I'm surprised Liberty isn't in the race for prez. Maybe it's only open to grade 11s and 12s.

80sBabyGirl, would you like to start the thread since it was your idea? I'll post in it!

icon
Old 09-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Knowing Liberty, I'm sure she's running for whatever her grade is allowed to run for. Like Vice President or Secretary.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayberry
I agree. I always say how sweet Liberty is, but I usually get beaten down by a barrage of Liberty haters. Whatever, she's still one of the sweetest people on the show.

I'm somewhat torn. I think 403 could have J.T. in it, but not Liberty. I really think they're going to play with the JT/Manny pairing before Liberty is even a factor (if she even is). I think Mar was right when she said Manny/Towerz were necessary stepping stones for the Pillow Pals. After Towerz, Liberty has loosened up considerably, something J.T. would take notice of. J.T. also needs to mature, and Manny is more worldly than him.
Exactly. You can't seem to win with Liberty haters who don't even know why they hate Liberty, and many who hate her just because. I feel like I'm bashing Manny, but she's done some bad things season 3 and there are still people who think she's the sweetest person ever. WTF? But I still like Manny .

The show probably will play up JT/Manny, but I honestly can't see the pairing having any staying power. I'm thinking that the princess is probably Emma and her and Chris. How would you see 403 being about JT? Who would try to interfere in him trying to find a new love? Anyway, the least the show could have done was to show Liberty/Towerz if they're giving JT/Manny that. I'm pretty sure 404 is our episode. I just hope JT isn't a complete jerk to Liberty. I'm very much looking forward to the episode!

And Mar, I agree that Liberty is very determined, but it seems like her and Manny are hanging out more this season and I don't think Liberty would do that to Manny, although in some twisted way Manny would deserve it. I just don't think Liberty's that devious, even if her crush on JT were to come back. They kind of had Manny in the self-centered role last season.

And I can start the Sarah/Liberty thread. I just need to find some Liberty pictures. And can any of you help me come up with a title?
Old 09-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

80sBabyGirl, when I read the description of the subplot, I thought of Chris/Emma, too. I think that's the most likely case. I think the word "princess" is throwing me off. When I hear princess, I think of Hazel, Paige, and Manny, the stereotypical princesses of HS. Then I counted out Paige because GITM was about her, and Hazel because she seems immensely happy with Jimmy. Then I thought of the locker room scene and how Craig is probably insulting J.T. with something Manny may have said (I don't believe Manny's over Craig since they haven't talked in ages). Like you, I don't see JT/Manny lasting long, so I think Craig would factor in eventually.

icon
Old 09-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Like you, I don't see JT/Manny lasting long, so I think Craig would factor in eventually.
I hope so, I want Pillow Pals and Craig/Manny.

Hey guys, haven't stopped over on this board for awhile.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Absolute Fan

QueenBitch, howdy to you! Anyone got any ideas for a title for a Liberty/Sarah board btw?
Old 09-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hiii Aly. COME HERE MORE, HO.

Lakaii, I'm rubbish with titles. But, JT said something about her that I thought was pretty cool in Shout...just forget what it was. School is making me learn French and History and things non-Degrassi related. Which is not my idea of fun.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 09-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Queen!
Emmy, are you talking about her being a rebel?
I'm trying to remember what Sean said to Lib in AWH 2. It was in reference to Towerz. My lame attempts:
Because we love how she uses words like...(whatever Sean said Towerz liked)
Because this girl likes to party all the time. Lib said it in "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

This one's just for fun. Don't use it. Because she's like Ashley, only not. "Jagged Little Pill"

icon
Old 09-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Rebel...hm. I did like that line, but I think it was something else.

Must.watch.episode.soon.

That last one is hilarious, Mayberry.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 09-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl
And Mar, I agree that Liberty is very determined, but it seems like her and Manny are hanging out more this season and I don't think Liberty would do that to Manny, although in some twisted way Manny would deserve it. I just don't think Liberty's that devious, even if her crush on JT were to come back. They kind of had Manny in the self-centered role last season.
Who knows. I just think anything can happen. Liberty hanging out with Manny could be away for her to get closer to JT or something. I dunno. I don't mean it in a bad way or anything but maybe it'll make her more confident or something.

Quote:
Then I thought of the locker room scene and how Craig is probably insulting J.T. with something Manny may have said (I don't believe Manny's over Craig since they haven't talked in ages). Like you, I don't see JT/Manny lasting long, so I think Craig would factor in eventually.
Honestly, I would love to see C/M get back together. If Liberty or Craig get in between them, I can see it happen but I just wonder who will be the one to either make JT/Manny realize that their not right for each other or get in the way. I don't. like I said...it's HS and when you like someone...love isn't always fair in love and war. Not everyone is morally correct. Both Liberty and JT are still growing up.

Lakaii- Um...the only thing I can think up of is...Because she is the smartest girl in the school..LD and all! I know corny but I tried!

Mayberry- God, I remember when Ash made an ass of herself draggin poor Liberty around...

Ash- "I get you Liberty..your like me...only not!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

"Get down Liber-tay!" Def. not Ash's best moment.

I hope we'll get to see Ryan (J.T.) in the previews tonight, even if it is with Manny. Yay for Cassie's Unscripted!

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread