Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Maybe that's why I keep getting that image; I think it'd be good for Pillow Pals, if they're able to be vulnerable with each other concerning relationship stuff. I don't care how much JT acts like Liberty's a pain, they're still friends and I know he cares about her. He'd care if she got hurt and was upset or embarassed about the Towerz situation. I want to hear other responses, too on this question!
Old 09-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

I moved your question down. Hope you don't mind 80sBabyGirl, but it's a good one.

"New Question: Do you think Liberty and JT will talk about her break-up with Towerz, as in, do you think it'll come up between the two this season?"

icon
Old 09-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, I missed a lot.

what would you want them to wear and what theme would you want for them? I like that idea with the famous couples theme like in Never Been Kissed. I think JT in a tux would be funny. But cute. I'd like to see Liberty dressed up, I think she would look gorgeous.

Do you think Liberty and JT will talk about her break-up with Towerz, as in, do you think it'll come up between the two this season? I think that they might mention it, especially if she sees Towerz, but otherwise, no. Because it was such a small plot and hardly mentioned after, they won't make too big of a deal about it. Plus, Lib wrote about it in her journal and she didn't seem too devastated.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 09-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't mind you moving down the question at all . I can't wait to hear more responses!
Old 09-04-2004, 12:00 AM
New Fan

can i be added i mean i love jt/ paige but totally as friends and jt and/ manny are cute but not good for each othat however jt/liberty rocks
Old 09-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome to the board, CandyKiss304! I added you to the list. I hope you'll feel free to post your thoughts on our current question or just in general about Pillow Pals .
Old 09-04-2004, 01:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to our shippers thread CandyKiss304. I'm so glad that you appreciate JT/Liberty too.

As for the question about the Towerz situation, I would really, really like it if JT or someone mentions it. Maybe if Alex or Jay can make some kind of snide remark to her and then JT comes to the "rescue" with that impecable sarcasm of his.

Though if they do mention it, it will be as if it was nothing.... I guess Liberty will treat it as another stone that she jumped over in her path.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they showed Sarah briefly in the Unscripted special! No Ryan, though.

icon
Old 09-04-2004, 03:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I saw Sarah, too. It looked like she was laughing at something Marco and Manny were doing. I'd have to watch it again. Believe me, I also looked for Ryan somewhere in there, but unfortunately he wasn't there. Next week, Cassie's Unscripted. I'm on edge to see if there will be a JT/Manny scene in the Unscripted.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl
I saw Sarah, too. It looked like she was laughing at something Marco and Manny were doing. I'd have to watch it again. Believe me, I also looked for Ryan somewhere in there, but unfortunately he wasn't there. Next week, Cassie's Unscripted. I'm on edge to see if there will be a JT/Manny scene in the Unscripted.
Me, too! I'm wondering why Manny is hanging with Spin, Jimmy, and Marco so much. If JT/Manny are a couple, I can see the connection to Spin because Paige and Manny are cheerleaders and Paige and JT are buds. But Marco? I never thought they'd be hanging out. I guess they're trying to loop everyone together, like Toby and J.T. becoming friends with the grade 10s last year.

I really need to pay attention to that scene with Liberty. I completely missed Manny in that scene. No Ryan made me sad, but the execs said J.T. would be involved in storylines so that's good news for us J.T. fans.

icon
Old 09-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Manny hanging out with those guys could be because of Downtown Sasquatch. Like all of them are in the band, coincidentally.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Manny's either involved in a music video for Downtown Sasquatch or she's helping them with outfits for the band. In one of the scenes with Spinner and Marco, they were talking about a shirt or something. I couldn't really hear what they were saying. I looked at the scene with Sarah, Cassie and Adamo again. Jake E was in it too. It was probably between takes because Jake E and Sarah seem to be laughing at something, and it looks like a bunch of the crew was around them. I don't know if Liberty and Craig are a part of the scene.

That was all off-topic. lol. On the upside, thus far, there doesn't seem to be any Manny/JT scenes yet. During all the Unscripteds, I'll be looking for Sarah and Ryan, hopefully in some scenes together.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I've been looking for Sarah and Ryan as well and according to many of you I have totally missed Sarah's brief appearance. Hopefully we'll get to see them next week with Cassie's Unscripted. Then maybe we'll get a better sneak peek of that hot tub scene.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I'm waiting on the sneak peek from Cassie's. I doubt it'll be the hot tub scene because it seems like they don't do sneak peeks on the clips they use to advertise the Unscripted. I'm guessing now that Liberty IS in the scene with Manny/Marco/Spinner. She was holding a folder and talking to Craig at one point. This might mean that Liberty and Manny are hanging out more. I'm curious to see how JT factors into this. I'm hoping for something with Cassie's Unscripted that might tell us something about Pillow Pals *fingers crossed.*
Old 09-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, so much new information these last couple of days. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but I should be able to because it was a commercial that aired on TV, the same with the n's commerical (with Liberty standing behind JT) and it does relate to our couple. This is just a detailed I noticed about that CTV commercial that aired the other day. When JT is talking to a half-naked/naked Craig wherever they are, he's wearing the same shirt and necklace that he's wearing in the commerical with Liberty standing behind him. What do you think this means? I'm guessing the JT/Craig scene came before the Liberty/JT scene. It must be after school in the Liberty/JT scene because Pillow Pals both have backpacks. Does what happened b/w JT/Craig have anything to do with Liberty/JT? Any thoughts?

ETA: No one seems to care about this on the other board. All they care about is Sean/Emma. I apologize to any Sean/Emma fans on this thread, but I'm not a fan of the couple. I posted this hear to hopefully get your thoughts.

Last edited by 80sBabygirl; 09-06-2004 at 09:12 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread