Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, Jax!

I dunno about the chain or whatever...don't mind me. I'm out of it today.

Aww...I wonder if Sean still has him... hmm...but I agree, that was cute!

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
Old 02-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Your name still isn't on the list, Jax. Where's Lizzie?

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
Old 02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

That's such a hot pic of Dan..I think he looked his best season's 1 and 2.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdrmz4
Your name still isn't on the list, Jax. Where's Lizzie?
I'm right here. I keep going back and forth between my computer and my tv. But, I'm still here.

AJ
Old 02-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Emma looks so pretty here!

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
Old 02-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That pic is form season 1 or 2. I don't think they have matching necklaces.
I don't either. I think they've worn the same necklace... Because the costume department has recycled said necklace. But, err, Spinner, Craig, and Jimmy have all worn this one shirt.. I think its blue. I swear, EVERY guy but Jay on the show has worn the shirt I'm thinking of. Maybe the guys all have matching shirts?

I wish someone would confirm whether or not DC was coming back... But didn't rumblings say he was def. good to go for season five, at the least? Err. Even if he doesn't show up, though, DTNG has been great this season and I'll completely tune it. I'll just miss Daniel and Eman! (I keep getting the feeling that they MIGHT be grooming Jay to be the official Sean replacement, like with his official "good guy" moment in Moonlight Desires).

-Eva

icon
Old 02-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeh- I wish they would confirm or deny it too. I'd rather go ahead and have to deal with the fact that there won't be any Eman reunion. Rather than just sit around and wonder if he's coming back at all.

AJ
Old 02-02-2005, 12:31 PM
New Fan

They already said that for sure Season 4 was Daniel Clark's last... So yeah. That doesn't mean he won't guest star though, but we know for sure he won't be a main character.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Actually, there hasn't been a single absolute source that has confirmed or denied whether Daniel would be back or not... The Exec hasn't said anything, DC's PR camp hasn't released anything. They haven't even said he wouldn't be in the rest of the season past BIB (even though that's pretty obvious at this point). But there hasn't been any official confirmation from anyone on DC's status.

icon
Old 02-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeh- nothing's been released saying either. That's what is driving us all crazy!! I think it would be great if we all got the surprise of our life and he showed up at the very end of the season finale, like maybe at Emma's? Yeh, I know I'm living in my own little dream world.

AJ
Old 02-02-2005, 12:47 PM
New Fan

Well, I didn't just make it up... I'll ask from the person who told me, from The N or something I think. And I had this information before Back in Black was even previewed for, so I don't know.

But I do wish that Exec... or wherever the heck you people find those "posts" by him- Where is that, by the way?-... I wish he'd just tell us for sure or definitely not already. I saw the previews for Moonlight Desires and got all excited thinking Spinner was Sean in the Spinner/Jay fight scene... Til my Degrassi obsessiveness proved truthful when I realized that was not Sean's necklace and stuff. ugh.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Those rumours about every season being Sean's last have been around FOREVER. Therefore, I won't believe anything unless it comes from the exec or DC himself.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax527
Yeh- I wish they would confirm or deny it too. I'd rather go ahead and have to deal with the fact that there won't be any Eman reunion. Rather than just sit around and wonder if he's coming back at all.
i really wanna know if he's coming back but i also kinda don't because im really expecting him to be back but what if they confirm that he's not? the show just wouldn't have the same meaning to me anymore knowing that my favorite couple has no chance of reuniting.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! I wanna know too. I find it very strange that an entire script can be leaked, yet no one's said one thing about Daniel. Very strange.

Also, everyone check your PM's! I finally gathered the emails Andrea Lewis emailed me about Daniel!

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, peeps!

Thanks for PMing the emails, Seddie! Oh gosh, this Daniel thing is drving me nuts! Since Andrea doesn't know if he'll be back, I don't think the crew does either. So, there COULD be a possibility for next season. All we can do is hope. Why did one of the best characters of the show have to leave?! Why not somebody else like...hmm...Chester!? Or Chris!? Or Amy?! Grr...WHY, Dan, WHYYYYYY?!

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread