Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by semma_4_ever
I was just thinking about that eppy Gangsta,Gangsta and is it just me or did Sean look like he wanted to talk to Emma after their fight? But of course Jay and to push him and Sean had to act cool...The more I talk about this Semma situation the more pissed off I get
I noticed that too, when I was making my second video. Also, I can't make videos anymore. About to go watch yours, Lexy!
Old 01-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting those pictures from the Gemini's! I actually really like what Miriam is wearing, and I can't believe that's Shenae! I wonder why she was there.
I'm pretty positive there will be a season 5 but I don't think anything after that. Just because the actors are probably gonna wanna try new things and go to college.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved the video Lexy!!

I've gotta say - I've been trying to tell myself that Degrassi is just a TV show, and that I should be an adult about this - Daniel is only human and if he chooses to move on with his life and leave Degrassi behind then that is ok.

And then I see an Eman video and I get all "awwwww" and and am ready to throw things. Well, ok, maybe not throw things - but dammit I need my Eman!!

They help me escape from the daily 'fun' of bills and work and other crappy stuff.

So yeah, it's going to be a long few months until Exec tells us who the returning cast members for season 5 are.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Banned

I love your video, Lexy.

I really hope Daniel comes back to Degrassi too. Sean was the best guy on the show, it's lacking without him.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys!

"He's pretty sharp kid,Maybe your just ugly."-Peter Griffin

Max: Did you kill him?
Vincent: No I shot him. The bullets and the fall killed him
Old 01-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, well I gotta say goodnight guys! I gotta go to work tomorrow. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

AJ
Old 01-31-2005, 01:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm watching King of Pain right now. What is it with Chris and milkshakes!? I wathced BIB again and it brought tears to my eyes. Sean and Emma hugging and Sean in a wet suit

In King of Pain Liberty was wearing a whit and green striped sweater that looked like the one Emma was wearing on TSS. I think it looks better on Emma.

Old 01-31-2005, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Back in Black is by far my favorite episode next to White Wedding. I love it! So many awesome moments in that episode. Plus, when The-N obsessivly plays the same episodes, I never get sick of watching it.

My favorte part of White Wedding after the Sean/Emma super kiss:
Manny (with the sock monkey & in a high voice)- Tomorrow's going to a long and beautiful day!
I LOVE that quote! Manny used to be so adorable.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax527
i wonder if they will do a 6th season since that is when Emma and the others would be graduating? Any thoughts?
hopefully they will, cause Emma is pretty much one of the main characters of the ensemble, and i'd love to see her graduate HS.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy_Babi

My favorte part of White Wedding after the Sean/Emma super kiss:
Manny (with the sock monkey & in a high voice)- Tomorrow's going to a long and beautiful day!
I LOVE that quote! Manny used to be so adorable.
OMG i love that part!! manny was so great in that episode. but i think my second favorite moment after all the emma/sean moments would be when manny tripped and fell when going to talk to sean. i crack up every time i see that. i always wonder if it was planned or if Cassie really just fell.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Manny is even more ditzy than normal in White Wedding..she's so cute!
Old 01-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm getting a VM board! I'm getting a VM board! (Finally!)
Old 01-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Everyone I hope you all liked my video, i tried..

YAY! Lizzie, you are finally getting your VM board, im sooooo happy for you

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 01-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Whats a VM board?

Old 01-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Veronica Mars (a TV show) board. Lizzie's been working on it (aka harrassing people to vote for it) for a couple months.

Congratulations, Lizzie! Don't be a stranger now that you have your other board! Don't make us have to come in there and drag you back all the time!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread