Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2018, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you uploaded it to youtube, and you don't have copyright to the music they strip it.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Jade-actually I don't think that's it because all of my other videos are okay and I can hear the music and I discovered that my copy that's saved onto my computer it doesn't have the music in it either & yeah at first I thought it was youtube, but now I don't know think so. Weird..
Old 08-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

I am here to post for a while now!!!

Yesterday and today have been overcast. So far it is only 65 F
Old 08-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Gypsy is home now and he's seems very happy to see me! He's definitely back to himself.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Gypsy is home now and he's seems very happy to see me! He's definitely back to himself.
I am so happy Erin I believe Gypsy is happy to see you and be home again!!!

My friend that lives in Eugene, Oregon surprised me we were on the phone then she said there was a special package that was to be delivered today and wondered if it arrived....while we were on the I opened the front door to check and there she was in person!!! I was so excited I opened the screen door hugged her and cried tears of joy!!! She couldn't stay long...her brother was waiting in the car. We hadn't seen each other for two years....she kept going on and on about how good I look with that 85 pound weight loss since she last saw me. She told me to go through whatever catalog I have and pick out some new clothes and she will buy them for me....my favorite catalog is having a big sale. She said she would give me up to $150. new clothes/under clothes in my current size. I am down 3 sizes since she bought me clothes 2 years ago!!!
Old 08-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Karen-yeah he's very happy to be home! I have to keep him isolated in my room to recovery for about 3/4 days. I know he doesn't like it, but he's doing well with it so far he's staying in the room for the most part when I go out. I tell him to stay and he does. I also have to give me he's special food and he likes it, but he hates having to take the medicine that's the most thing I'm worried about now, but it's in him now I had to crush it up and mix it good in his food for him.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad your cat is recovering from surgery! Does he have to wear a neck cone to protect his stitches? I’m always scared my boy cat will get blocked and I will be at work or on vacation when it happens! But so far he’s around 11 yrs old and he hasn’t had it happen yet! Glad you caught his pain in time. If you can’t pee, it get dangerous, for sure!

Wow, Karen,what a kind friend you have

It’s my birthday today so parents are taking me out to a restaurant I chose in about an hour, I chose a restaurant that has a delicious seafood linguini dish I love so I’m looking forward to having it!
Old 08-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Actually he doesn't have stitches thank goodness so he doesn't need a head cone and yeah I'm glad I caught it in time too., my cat is smart I think he knew he needed help because he went right into the carrier when I had to rush him to the vet.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Leanne Hope you enjoyed your Birthday dinner!!! I forgot to mark down when your birthday is....
Old 08-04-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Howdy Bunnies Hope we're all well.

happy belated, Leanne!!
Old 08-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hello bunnies

Erin I am soooo happy and relieved to hear your kitty is doing well. I've been worried and thinking about you and your cat. I'm such an animal lover Here's hoping you can continue to give him his meds fairly easily.

Leanne belated!

Last edited by Yellow Mustang Girl; 08-07-2018 at 06:04 AM
Old 08-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Carol - thanks for thinking of us, Gypsy is doing great! He's back to his old self pretty much. He happier now that he's feeling better. He keeps on trying to get out of the room and going into the living room especially at night because that's what he's used to doing, but I've been trying not to let him out it's not easy. He's taking his pill okay I've had the mash it into his wet food because he won't take it by mouth very well I've tried. He loves his new food too and the special treats I got him. I don't think he's very picky about anything.

I think he's still a little sore and seems a bit swollen but I guess that's normal it doesn't seem to be bad or anything. I think it'll go down the more he recovers. I still have to work out the food situation like how I'm going to get it from now on because it's only by prescription so you can't order it or anything unfortunately. My vet said there's programs you can sign up for to have the food sent to your house so when I call the vet Monday I have to talk to them about it.

Anyway he's a lot better today then he was yesterday he's a lot more active, when he came home he was laying around a lot which is normal I guess after a surgery like that. He'll be just fine as long as I keep on giving him he's special food and his pill.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

After a miserable night and day..slept a lot this afternoon and evening. Plan to go to sleep soon. Also, plan on attending church services in the morning and a friend and her 9 year old daughter is coming over around 1 PM. I will take them out to lunch. We haven't seen each other for about 5 or 6 years. We met 14 years ago at Women's Bible Study. I have been one of her mentors for 12 years now. She has had a rough time of it. Needed to have a "girls day" and visit with me so she contacted me and it is working out for tomorrow barring any emergencies.....looking forward to seeing her again!!!
Old 08-05-2018, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning (Afternoon) Everyone
Old 08-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is Leanne, I just have a new username, FYI