Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM
New Fan

hhmmm.. after reading the posts here and in the ALIAS forum, i guess we were really not expecting it to end that way. i haven't seen S5 yet as it hasn't been aired here in the Philippines (really annoying), i know i'm missing a lot but a few thoughts though:
- i hate it that Jack died.
- why did Irina have to be a bad guy after all?
- weiss and will should've been there in the finale
- i really liked how marshall seemed really tough
- S/V moment in the end was a great moment to close the show
- good thing sloane and irina died
- good thing sark didn't die.. (love that guy)

by the way.. what happened to Nadia?

i'm gonna miss the show, nothing to look forward to watch anymore. i didn't want it to end so soon.

it was an incredible 5 years everyone!
Old 05-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Why, oh why the ending has to be so bad. Seriously, I think the ending was soooo lame. The worst writting ever! My only consolation was Vaughn .....
Old 05-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtomato
Why, oh why the ending has to be so bad. Seriously, I think the ending was soooo lame. The worst writting ever! My only consolation was Vaughn .....
It was bad? I haven't seen it and I'm trying not to be spoiled (so I check this thread haha ) but why did it suck? At least they didn't kill Syd and that how the series ended, now that would have been lame..
Old 05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Well the ending wasn't super super good but it definitely not that bad at all, it's just that if ABC would give Alias the full season instead of cut some off we probably get a better ending. But overall I'm satistied with what they given us.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

That's true, ABC is now on my list of networks I'm not too fond of, first it was FOX that cancelled Dark Angel and now Alias got only 17 (right?) episodes to tie everything up!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah 17 epsiodes, if they get the full season it give them more time to wrap everything up.

I don't watch Dark Angel but I heard a lot of people watching it and blaming FOX for cancel it.

I gotta go now, talk to you later
Old 05-25-2006, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I might be the only one here, but I think the ending was just a mess. It didn't explain to me what happened with Vaughn, and also the whole Rambaldi/Horizon thing. Anyway, I don't want to spoil it for you Anna, so I'm going to shut up now!
Old 05-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

It doesn't explain what happened to Vaughn?? ok that is rubbish...
Old 05-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I though they kindna did with why they fake his death and all, but they didn't go much further into his backstory with his dad and stuff.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19
I though they kindna did with why they fake his death and all, but they didn't go much further into his backstory with his dad and stuff.
Exactly Ngan! One of my question, among billion others, was the BIG "MY NAME IS ANDRE MICHEAUX" announcement, and the disclosure that it was not a coincident that he ended up being Syd's handler at the CIA, blah...blah....
Old 05-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's like the writer just wanted to give us one shocking finale, seem to me like they can't come up with something to fit into that storyline. It's such a bad move that they fake his death in the beginning instead keep him around to go further into his backstory.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19
Yeah it's like the writer just wanted to give us one shocking finale, seem to me like they can't come up with something to fit into that storyline. It's such a bad move that they fake his death in the beginning instead keep him around to go further into his backstory.
I agree with you Ngan.

The whole killing off Vaughn was all for shock value, and it served no purpose whatsoever for the plot! And when they resurrected Vaughn (somehow, he managed to look hotter than ever ), we are left with a bunch of questions about him. Another thing, how did he survive being shot like 30 times? What healed him??? Is Vaughn actually Superman????? *sigh*
Old 05-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Let's just said everyone on Alias have super power that can heal themselves

Yeah I don't see the point of killing him off beside just to shock the fan and it's just completely out of nowhere. And I agree with you he looks hot than ever when he return, I guess he spend all those time to prepare himself to look hot on the screen.

I though it would awesome that Vaughn be there throughout Syd's pregnancy, imagine we getting a whole lot of cute scene between them. Like Ross and Rachel on friends. But too bad they writer have to make him go in hiding.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

that's not explained???? omg! S5 would have been a great year for Vaughn, seeing as there was so much revealed. They could have made him a baddy or anything but instead they kill him off I would have actually liked him going bad and then us finding out he's not the 'real' Vaughn

I thought killing Vaughn was a great shock tactic, but what followed wasn't great..if you're gonna fake the death of one of the central characters then make it fit into the story. Also they would've known that S5 was the last year so they can't say it would've been explained in 'S6'
Old 05-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

I agree Vaughn going bad would be awesome and a great shock to everyone.

Season 4 finale leave many possiblity for great Vaughn backstory and more Vaughn in Season 5 but instead we got nothing, I was so disappointed in that.