Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler To I See Dead People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that scar on his shoulder comes from? He never had a scar. We have seen Vaughn shirtless, and believe me, ahem...I sure analyze every part...there was soooo no scar!

And I demand to know what's in the Rambaldi juice that not only healed him, but made him look sooo HOT????????
Old 05-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I know, the scar just came right out of no where, I don't buy it at all. Like you've said we would have seen it it's right there at the beginning, we've seen him shirtness many time and I'm sure there is no scar.

Agent Vaughn sure looks super HOT last night, I though he looks bit skinny, maybe that just me.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi ThuyN LOL, Agent Vaughn was on a strict vegetarian diet and was fed with just water and cabbage by the monks. However, he managed to gain enough strenght there to give Sydanna a good beating. Go action Vaughn!!!

I posted my fave pic of MV on one of the clothing thread, but don't know if you can see it. I'm posting it again here, just in case. Thanks for the tip

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...mato/mof71.jpg
Old 05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Vaughn/Sydanna fight rocked!!! I love action Vaughn and I also like the scene where Sydanna perform surgery on him, he's shirtless, we got a sneak peek of his pecs

I saw the pic that you post on the other thread, thanks for posting it
Old 05-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG, yes...Vaughn's sexy chest!
Old 05-13-2006, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

So wed's episode was good I take it
I've heard loads about that scar, it does seem weird..but hey scar's are sexy lol

Quote:
Agent Vaughn was on a strict vegetarian diet and was fed with just water and cabbage by the monks. However, he managed to gain enough strenght there to give Sydanna a good beating
SOunds about right and I can not wait to see Sydanna, I'm sure Jen was great at it, and did Vaughn really say, "you're a bad kisser" to her? GO VAUGHN!!

Kristin I can't see the pic you posted,

this is still the 'Maternal Instinct' thread lol
Old 05-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Yup the scar just came out no of where, if it's there in the beginning we would've seen it but who care as long as Vaughn is shirtless I'll take anything

Yeah Vaughn did say to Sydanna "you're a bad kisser" it's so funny I can't stop laughing at that. Jen was great trying being Anna, I can totally tell the different between the two.

We haven't change the episode title maybe we whould use this thread as episodes discussion not just for one particular episode.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see Jen as Sydanna!! I loved her in S3 when she was 'Lauren' soooo good, (and I loved her make up and hair!) aww Vaughn is great, that line reminds me of the episode in S4, when he tells that women 'Take this as the second time you've been rejected by the CIA' man he has great lines.

Where do you think the story will go to next?

I'll change the title then and yea we shoudl just keep this thread for every episode
Old 05-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Jen was soo good being Lauren in season 3, I knew it wasn't the real Syd when walking through that building.

I have no idea where the story will go next, honestly I don't really understanding what's going on with the show right now. I've only seen 3 episodes so far this season.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

I can only imagine how confused you must be then Alias is the hardest show to understand what's happening when you've only seen a couple of episodes. But if Varty is in the episode, thats all that matter
Old 05-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
I can only imagine how confused you must be then Alias is the hardest show to understand what's happening when you've only seen a couple of episodes. But if Varty is in the episode, thats all that matter
I'm there as long as Varty is in the show However, I must say I'm disappointed with the story line so far though. I think the writers have totally abandon their effort to keep up the details of the story and it is now so far fetch that it is hard to appreciate alias the show. If it were not for Varty, I definitely would not have continued with this show at all.

Hey, what do you guys think Mike will do next, now that alias is over.

Last edited by redtomato; 05-16-2006 at 08:51 AM
Old 05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

....I've always been amazed as to how Alias has managed to stay 'believable' well as believable as you can get when your mum is a Russian Spy and you 'die' come back to life and the love of your life's wife is a psycho-lunatic.... but if you say that thinsg are too far fetched now, that sucks. Oh well I'm gullible I'll believe anything

I hope Michael does more movies, (Can't wait to see Rogue) but it woudl be nice to have a weekly fixture of Varty, although I dunno if I'll ever be able to see Michael on tv and not think of Vaughn. What would you like to see him do?
Old 05-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope Mike does more movies too. I think he should just stick to the big screen. He started out a movie star then joined T.V show alias. I think it's time he returns to the movie and establishes himself as a bonafide movie star.

He’s a very versatile actor. I don’t know if you have seen him in Kitchen Confidential, you would never have detected any hint of Vaughn. Unlike any of the friends cast Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox...who can’t step out of their friends character, Mike makes you forget he was ever Vaughn. Just like when I saw Monster In Law, I didn’t see Vaughn there either, and I really like that
Old 05-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh me too, if not for Vary I wouldn't watch the show either.

I would rather have him on a tv show than movie, that way I get to see him every week and more Varty is the better. He can do movie between break.

Same here too everytime I see Varty in different movie I keep thinking that he's Vaughn and I can't imagine him being anyone else beside Vaughn. I love the name Vaughn now.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Ok last nights episode, good? bad? Was there enough Vaughn-ness

Already episode 15...so sad