Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Last night episode was awesome, and we get a whole lot of Vaughn. Best of all he's wearing a sunglasses and OMG...He looks so hot
Old 05-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

ooh yea I saw that on the AOL promo It felt like they were back in S1, meeting up at the newspaper stand

I really didn't recognise Sark's voice when he started talking to Syd in that bar (i think it was a bar)
Old 05-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that scene felt like season one, I love their secret meeting

It was Sark and Sydney at the bar, I really like the scene where Sark beat up the guard in prison.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Ooh he beats up a prison guard I can't wait to see that, I love how Sark is, he tries to be a bad boy, when really all he is, is all mouth it's great and he has teh best lines, and of course great with Vaughn

I still can't believe that Syd and Vaughn have a family now Spy!Daddy is a grandpa....wow so sweet
Old 05-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Yeah he beat up the prison guard but in the end he still got arrested, it was a great fight though.

It awesome that they're family, wonder if we ever gonna get see their wedding, I doubt it. Yup spydaddy is now a spygrandpa

Also there is a scene between Dixon and Vaughn where Vaughn tell Dixon that Jack helps fake his death and at the moment it's the first time that he felt Jack accepted him.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

SO soooooo sad that I missed ep 15. What happened? Did we get to see enough of our hunkalicious super spy?

Last edited by redtomato; 05-19-2006 at 12:11 PM
Old 05-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Aww you missed the episode Yea there was quite a lot of Vaughn action and he met Isabelle
Old 05-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
Aww you missed the episode Yea there was quite a lot of Vaughn action and he met Isabelle
I can't believe I missed the daddy and Isabelle moment! But, do you like the piccie of him I posted above? Isn't he hot or what? I think he's looking like a super model there, hehe.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

he looks goegeous in that pic!

caps from the episode,

Caps, from spy-caps
Old 05-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yowza!!! Thank you for the caps. He looks SOOOOOOO HOT!
Old 05-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

No problem, and I love the shirt he's wearing and the black tee in the second cap and I want those sun glasses lol

the three of them look so cute I'm just hoeping nothing too major happens to disrupt their family ( i have a feeling that something is gonna happen)
Old 05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
No problem, and I love the shirt he's wearing and the black tee in the second cap and I want those sun glasses lol

the three of them look so cute I'm just hoeping nothing too major happens to disrupt their family ( i have a feeling that something is gonna happen)
Anna, you will have to fight me for those sunglasses, hehe I love him in suit, sooooo sexy! It's not yet too hot here in California, I wonder how he gets so tan already?
Old 05-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

He did spend forever in Australia shooting Rogue, which must be why he's so tanned. omg is it sucky weather everywhere? the weather sucks here in the UK, its really sunny like once every 3 weeks (it's comepletely messed up my sunbathing schedule lol)

bring on the fight I would never actually where them though....so I might let you have the glasses
Old 05-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I have no words......I just watched the AOL promo for the finale and I have no words.......omg........just ...wow.... I have a feeling this is gonna be one of the best episodes ever
Old 05-23-2006, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

The finale was awesome and yay we get our Sydney/Vaughn happy ending there are lot of things to talk about in this episode but first of all Vaughn in hoodie was so hot

There are so many people dying in this episode, Tom, Irina, Sloan, and Jack the person I least expected to die, I still can't believe he died he died so he can protect Sydney, he love his daughter so much that he's willing to die for her. Jack was amazing in the finale, Jack/Sydney has the best father/daughter relationship on tv ever. Their last scene together was very touching, I cry throughout their scene.

I love all Sydney/Vaughn scene tonight, seriously they have the best chemistry ever. They live in the house by the beach, I'm sad that we didn't get to see their wedding, I was expected it although I knew that wasn't gonna happend. And Anna the pic of the girl in the promo pic that we are talking about the other day, that was young Sydney, there are lots of flashback in this episode and the other girl that walk along with Dixon, Vaughn and Sydney by the beach is grow up Isabelle and the baby that Syd was holding is suppose to baby their new born baby Jack. I'm getting the feeling that Isabelle was gonna be a spy because she compete the puzzle, I guess spy run in the Bristrow family

Overall it's very good series finale, everything was resolve. I feel kindna empty after watching the finale, no more Alias, thank god for the DVD.

Sorry for the long post

ETA: I love that they bring Francie back in the flashback, almost everyone is in the finale except for Will and Weiss

Last edited by ThUyN19; 05-23-2006 at 12:45 AM