Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBEN (View Post)
I totally know what you mean , I loved Summer in that episode and also during that all time pass RM break up, when Ryan and Marissa each went their separate ways (Ryan with Sadie and Marissa with Volchok) she was totally on Ryan's side and wanted him to be happy, and it was especially awesome since, like you said, Marissa was her best friend. So sweet!

Aww, Great vid. I love the song. My favorite part was when they're both in school and Ryan is standing there reading and she's coming closer to him in slow motion
Volchok!! So thats his name......he's the guy Marissa makes out with when ryan is doing it with Sadie right? If he's the same guy then I must say, he's quite good looking.

Thanks for the compliment!! I am so happy you liked the video! And that scene you liked from the video is one of my fav's too. She says something really cute to him about joining the lesbian alliance or something which sort of catches him off guard coz he didn't see her coming his way and I think he actually gets a bit startled!

Icon: babyara
Old 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute caps, and great video!!

Sasha
Old 07-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

volchok was definatly hot
Old 07-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Completeness (View Post)
volchok was definatly hot
Damn right he was! Anyways, too bad he and marissa didn't last long. I thought they looked pretty good together.

Old 07-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved Summer in that episode and also during that all time pass RM break up, when Ryan and Marissa each went their separate ways (Ryan with Sadie and Marissa with Volchok) she was totally on Ryan's side and wanted him to be happy, and it was especially awesome since, like you said, Marissa was her best friend. So sweet!
I don't remember many details about S3. But I do recall getting a kick out of it in S2 when Summer told Seth to leave Ryan alone, that he didn't have to get back with Marissa if he didn't want to, and that while she thought they were both great people, together they were the "worst couple ever". Which cracked me up, because I had pretty much similar feelings by then.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 07-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4biddenluv (View Post)
Volchok!! So thats his name......he's the guy Marissa makes out with when ryan is doing it with Sadie right? If he's the same guy then I must say, he's quite good looking.

Thanks for the compliment!! I am so happy you liked the video! And that scene you liked from the video is one of my fav's too. She says something really cute to him about joining the lesbian alliance or something which sort of catches him off guard coz he didn't see her coming his way and I think he actually gets a bit startled!
Volchok was very hot

LOL, yes I remember that. He get all confused, it was so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anla
I don't remember many details about S3. But I do recall getting a kick out of it in S2 when Summer told Seth to leave Ryan alone, that he didn't have to get back with Marissa if he didn't want to, and that while she thought they were both great people, together they were the "worst couple ever". Which cracked me up, because I had pretty much similar feelings by then.
I didn’t like that one actually, I don’t know why, I mean, she has a point. RM were not good for each other. But I don’t know… her saying it like that almost made me think; So wait, you and Seth deserve happiness but Ryan and Marissa don’t? And I know she didn’t mean it like that, she meant they'll be happy with different people, but still, it was so harsh the way she said it.

Blah, any way, I prefer thinking she said it because she secretly wanted Ryan all to herself
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion... They carried us away in captivity requiring of us a song... Now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Blah, any way, I prefer thinking she said it because she secretly wanted Ryan all to herself
Me too! I thought that REALLY was the reason she said it but then again, i'm used to deluding myself when it comes to my ships!

Old 07-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Well, we had to delude ourselves about RS sometimes, since we got so little of them, if we won’t we wouldn’t have a ship, so every little thing count
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion... They carried us away in captivity requiring of us a song... Now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
Old 07-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn’t like that one actually, I don’t know why, I mean, she has a point. RM were not good for each other. But I don’t know… her saying it like that almost made me think; So wait, you and Seth deserve happiness but Ryan and Marissa don’t? And I know she didn’t mean it like that, she meant they'll be happy with different people, but still, it was so harsh the way she said it.
I didn't take it that way at all. I mean, Marissa was supposedly happy with Alex at the time, so Seth was actively working to break them up. And he was pretty much trying to force Ryan back with Marissa (and Ryan kept insisting to everyone, including Seth and Julie, that he didn't want to get back with Marissa). So I saw it as her trying to make Seth get over it and leave other people to make their own choices.

Quote:
Or there's that explanation.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 07-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^Well, we had to delude ourselves about RS sometimes, since we got so little of them, if we won’t we wouldn’t have a ship, so every little thing count
Very true. Well said!

Old 07-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

yeah i had to live through fic for these two
Old 07-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amber~ (View Post)
Same here. And the worst part is, there isn't much out there for these two.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anla (View Post)
I didn't take it that way at all. I mean, Marissa was supposedly happy with Alex at the time, so Seth was actively working to break them up. And he was pretty much trying to force Ryan back with Marissa (and Ryan kept insisting to everyone, including Seth and Julie, that he didn't want to get back with Marissa). So I saw it as her trying to make Seth get over it and leave other people to make their own choices.
I think I felt that way because at the time Ryan was very depressed after Lindsay left and I just wanted him to be happy even if it's with Marissa. And Seth and Summer were finally happy with each other, and there was no way Josh will hook up Ryan and Summer at that time (or in any time as it turn out) so why couldn’t he get a girl that loves him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amber~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4biddenluv
You know, I never read couples fics. I mostly read Ryan centric fics or Cohens+1. But a while back I read a fic that stated out as a Ryan fic and ended up as a Ryan/Summer fic and I totally loved it.

4biddenluv – I saw some great fics at lj, where do you look for fics usually?
Old 07-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4biddenluv (View Post)
here are some:

FanFiction.Net - Out of Season, a O.C. fanfic

~~~Awesome fic

and also this one:

Mara
Old 07-30-2007, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

4biddenluv – I saw some great fics at lj, where do you look for fics usually?
I never thought of looking at lj's. I found it a but tedious that why I just stuck to FF.net. But when I browsed there, most of the stories were oneshot and the one's that weren't, I found had them a bit out of character. So, i guess i'll give lj a chance. Thanks.

Thank you so much for the links Amber!! I'm reading them right now!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread