Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah. Dudes blow. Except those that don't blow. Like, most of the guys that post here are pretty awesome. But most of the guys at my school are so immature and can't help but think that they're uber cool and oh so gangster....they're not. What I do, just ignore them. They blame me for something, I flip them off and walk away.

Just the other day, actually, before Spring Break, these guys found a dead fox in this big bunch of trees near the school and they told everybody that my friends and I had been preforming Satanic Rituals and such.

Flipped him off and walked away. Feels very good afterwards, actually. I'm sorry about your problems, Georgie.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

only a few months ago.. i was here for like a week or so..
i thought it was time to get back into x-files..(never left, but you get what i mean..)
Old 04-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
Hey teena Hope you are feeling better
neel, thanks for the i'm feeling better except for a bit of a back ache. i gotta get a massage. so what are you doing this weekend?

holli, good luck on your apartment hunting.

apryl, sorry about the end of your spring break. did you have fun though? where did you go?

yvonne, i hope you still get to go to france when your car gets fixed. i'd to go there someday.

georgie, some guys are scum. we just have to accept that fact. but there are still some that are good like our dear mod, john. just hang in there, sweetie.

welcome back to the board, courtney! i'm teena.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, teena!

I actually signed the lease for my new apartment yesterday!! I'm so excited. :jump:
It's not my dream apartment and it's way smaller than I had originally planned, but it's really nice and cozy and I'm happy about it.
I'm busy all day planning the interior with a nice programme - really neat

Holli
Old 04-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
neel, thanks for the i'm feeling better except for a bit of a back ache. i gotta get a massage. so what are you doing this weekend?
Back ache, you and John seems to be going around. Ofcourse I know how annoyingly painful it is(was walking funny for 2 months), hope you feel better soon.

Weekend, my parents, sister in law and my cute little niece are leaving to go to the native place on Sunday, will be helping them pack and stuff.
Quote:
georgie, some guys are scum. we just have to accept that fact. but there are still some that are good like our dear mod, john. just hang in there, sweetie.
Agreed. Chin up Georgie

Quote:
I actually signed the lease for my new apartment yesterday!! I'm so excited. :jump:
congratulations Holli
Quote:
It's not my dream apartment and it's way smaller than I had originally planned, but it's really nice and cozy and I'm happy about it.
I'm busy all day planning the interior with a nice programme - really neat
Well you could turn it into your dream apartment till you find the one. Program sounds cool Would love to know what you are doing with it.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Well the one room I "finished" looks like this.
Of course the programme doesn't know my real furniture, so I just chose whatever furniture they had in the library that was closest to what I'm bying.
Anay, the whole thing is just for getting a feeling of what fits in and how to arrange it.

Holli
Old 04-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys , feeling alot happier and brighter bout things now. Thanks for all ur advise and kind comments

Had some fantastic weather today , went and did a bit of shopping with my mum over @ Matalan... Spent £87 on clothes n such! hehheeh... My jaw nearly hit the floor, but u know, I rarely splash out on new clothes, so its a spesh treat

teena.. i love ur new avatar... the mainly faces of Dean Winchester .... GORGEOUS!!

And Holli, I like that layout...what program did u use to plan it?!

G x
Old 04-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I used Live Interior 3D for Mac. I only used the Shareware which means I can't save my layout. But it's okay, cause I rarely turn off my computer, but only put it in sleep mode.

And I totally know how you feel about the splashing out. I have been saving all my money for months for the new apartment.
But after those stressful weeks of work I thought I just deserved to get myself a few nice things - felt really nice treating myself to some nice things

Holli
Old 04-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

ALRIGHT that is super cool

I like what you are doing with the room, it does not look cluttered like some people choose to have it.

Why not a more colourful couch and chairs though??

Georgie I am glad you feel better and are back with the happy smilies
Old 04-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks! As I said, the program only gave me very limited choice of furniture and "fabrics" and colors and stuff. This was as close as I could get to the real thing

Holli
Old 04-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

That's ok. It looks kick-ass.

Ok, I hope you guys don't mind if I release my stress right now....

1) I'm really worried about my grades right now. I'm 15, a sophomore in high school and I'm failing Math and History. I even know the stuff, but it's all wrong and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've talked to my teachers and they keep telling me to figure it out. I'm not gonna be able to pursue the career I've made a path for if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

2) My mom's boyfriend (who's living with us) is making.....well, let's just say unnecessary advances towards me and I know (hope) he's joking, but it's annoying as hell and I just want him to go get some god damn braces to straighten out his frigging teeth and leave me the hell alone. (This is kind of funny because he said he loved me like a daughter....)

3) Okay, I'm only saying this one because Amy (QueeQueg1025) hasn't been on for a while and she said she might just not post again all together...

Basically, she, I, and another girl (who I don't want to even type the name of) were The Three Musketeers, The Three Chicas, The Three Blind Mice...whatever you want to call us. We were a group of three. Now, we're not such a group...for certain reasons....reasons that the CSI people had to get involved....and Amy's still devastated over it. I've taught myself to face these things with strength, and courage....but seeing Amy like this is killing me and you know, I see her at school and she's constantly looking out the window...and I don't know how to help her. I don't know what to say to her. And I'm obviously not asking you guys for things to say to her, because I only really revealed the situation except in the dreams thread, and I edited it out...I just had to talk (type) about it.

Anyway....thanks.... I just really needed to get that all out.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Easter everyone
Old 04-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Awww, so cute.

Holli
Old 04-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

holli, you're apartment is gonna look awesome based on that mock up design you posted. i'm sure you're gonna enjoy living in your cosy apartment.

neel, my back is all better now. i just got a bunch of massages to work the kinks out.

georgie, my dean av was just lovely but i had to change it again. i change my av weekly now cos i have tons of avs that i haven't used yet.

i'm so jealous you've got new clothes. i haven't gone shopping for new clothes in a while.

apryl, i'm so sorry about your troubles. first, your teachers should be ashamed of themselves. they should've offered to help you with your studies. they could tutor you in their free time or asked one of your classmates to help you. i suggest you ask help from your friends who are good in math & history. you can also ask your mom if she could hire a tutor for you.

second, i'm really disturbed about your mom's boyfriend hitting on you even if he's just joking. please tell your mom about it. if i were your mom, i'd kick him out of the house. if you can't talk to your mom, please tell an older relative like an aunt or uncle. you can also approach your guidance counselor in school and tell them. this is beyond reprehensible. please, please promise you'd talk to your mom about him. let me know what happens okay.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Apryl feel free to speak your heart out here, that's why the thread is for. And have to agree with teena you need to tell someone about your mom's bf, you think he is joking but in most cases its not the case. don't ignore it.

And let us know how Amy's doing. I hope she gets back to posting when she's feeling better. Tell her we are thinking of her

Quote:
my back is all better now. i just got a bunch of massages to work the kinks out.
Glad to hear that

teena who's in ur avi??

Holli how's the decorating going??