Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, Georgie - that sounds like an eventful day. But looks like it turned out okay.

And isn't the Wii so much fun? I got one right away and it's so much fun. I got Sports and Play only so far, but it's good enough. It's cool doing workout that way

Holli
Old 02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This weekend I have enjoyed watching the X-Files Abduction set. Man it rocks! I was watching Anazazi and The Blessing Way. Those episodes are awesome!

Now I'm definately going to save up for the other Mythology sets.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-04-2007, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So we get on the busy tube from Covent Garden to Green Park (where we had to change tube to get back to Brixton).. anywho, got off the tube @ Green Park, went to check the time on my mobile fone. IT’S FREAKIN GONE!!!! Taken from my freakin bag. It was in one of those mobile fone holder pockets at the side of my bag =\
That's awful.
Quote:
the policeman who saw us was rather sexy looking . PC Atkins was his name heh
If you reeeeeeeeeally had to look for a bright side to your phone getting picked, this could be it, although the phone thing really sucks

No idea what Wii is

Quote:
This weekend I have enjoyed watching the X-Files Abduction set. Man it rocks! I was watching Anazazi and The Blessing Way. Those episodes are awesome!

Now I'm definately going to save up for the other Mythology sets.
I envy you

I am buried under exams, after the 6 hour exam last week, have another 2 this week and then one on Sunday and THE FINAL one on the next Sunday.

We are celebrating Holi here, so everybody around looks colourful. some of them are not going to get rid of those colours for weeks. Got a colour balloon hurled at me by some kids yesterday(hate it when they do that) , brats missed though

Having a great time with my niece. She's fun.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

I cant believe uve not heard of a Wii before Neel Wii.Nintendo.com - In-Depth Regional Wii Coverage

Holli, we played on the Sports one and that WarioWare , both awesome!

I want one sooooo badly

And Neel, yes that is the brightside of my fone getting picked heeh

My new fone came last Tues, which was much faster than I was expecting ^__^ so Im happy again!

G x
Old 03-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Just want to bump this back up.

So what has everyone been up to? Don't actually have time to post anything myself at the moment, will try to later on

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks john for bring it back

here is everything as normal as ever.
we had the hugh written papers in the last weeks and on tuesday we have spring break for two weeks!
Old 03-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm totally stressed out myself. I'm having the toughest weeks at work(though it's interesting, but just too much) and I can't wait until the next week(having two people from the UK in Berlin to give a training to) is over and I have one week of vacation over Easter.
Just hope I manage to get everything done.

And next to work I'm searching for a new apartment. I livein a living community right now with 3 other people and I'm going to move out in two months into a place of my own(well, if I can find something).

That's it from me, I guess. What is everyone else up to?

What were your papers about, Yvonne?

Holli
Old 03-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaholli (View Post)
I'm totally stressed out myself. I'm having the toughest weeks at work(though it's interesting, but just too much) and I can't wait until the next week(having two people from the UK in Berlin to give a training to) is over and I have one week of vacation over Easter.
Just hope I manage to get everything done.

And next to work I'm searching for a new apartment. I livein a living community right now with 3 other people and I'm going to move out in two months into a place of my own(well, if I can find something).

That's it from me, I guess. What is everyone else up to?

What were your papers about, Yvonne?

Holli
oh sounds thuogh! I hope you find the right apartement for you!!

They where in Biology about neurobiology all kind of impulses and pilotages
the other was education science about immigration and mistakes of shools with social integration
and the last was English about imigration to the USA and reasons of emigration
Old 03-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Well, Reading Festival tickets went on sale Monday evening... bout one for Troy (i had already bought mine ) heh, EXTREMELY happy with the current lineup ... LOSTPROPHETS!!! woooo **** yea!!! *does back flips*

So yea, been in quite an excitable mood this week... both at work and at home ... but ya cant blame me ^_________^

G x
Old 03-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

How did your tests go Yvonne??

Quote:
I'm going to move out in two months into a place of my own(well, if I can find something).
That sounds stressful but exciting at the same time. Hope you don't have to look for long.

Quote:
Well, Reading Festival tickets went on sale Monday evening... bout one for Troy (i had already bought mine ) heh, EXTREMELY happy with the current lineup ... LOSTPROPHETS!!! woooo **** yea!!! *does back flips*

So yea, been in quite an excitable mood this week... both at work and at home ... but ya cant blame me ^_________^
Hey G you have been MIA lately. Good to see you excited about the festival, when is it exactly?

John where have you and wrinkly ninja been lately?? Is your back okay??

Had my final exams on Sunday, have to get 70% to pass, I am confident about one but the other one not so sure about.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
How did your tests go Yvonne??
Had my final exams on Sunday, have to get 70% to pass, I am confident about one but the other one not so sure about.
aww neel you get it, believe it
I also wasn't really sure, but I know already that I passed English with 84% and
education science with 75%
Only have to wait for biology on monday
Old 03-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Wow, good luck everyone with there exam results!!

But for now it's weekend! Well, I'll have to do some work, but I'll make sure I get some time just for myself to hang out and relax.

And yes, Neel I'm actually looking forward to moving. I've already picked half the furniture I want . The only stressing bit is the search.

Holli
Old 03-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey G you have been MIA lately. Good to see you excited about the festival, when is it exactly?
yea sorry bout that , been busy beee-ish lol.... Festival is the last weekend in August (24, 25 and 26th)... 5 flaming months away! lol, I wish it was sooner

Quote:
1st of all... u had exams on a Sunday?!?!.... that seems weird o_O!!!

And Im sure uve passed babes , fingers are crossed for ya!

G x
Old 03-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
yea sorry bout that , been busy beee-ish lol.... Festival is the last weekend in August (24, 25 and 26th)... 5 flaming months away! lol, I wish it was sooner

1st of all... u had exams on a Sunday?!?!.... that seems weird o_O!!!

And Im sure uve passed babes , fingers are crossed for ya!

G x
Thats so faaaaaaaaaaar away.

Yep sunday, weird tell me about it. It was a professional exam, so exams are held only when the colleges are free which is guess when on a SUNDAY and they do it in one day so had to write two papers over 6 hours

Thanks hon I have no desire to reattempt that paper, Just wish somehow I get the 70%

Quote:
but I know already that I passed English with 84% and
education science with 75%
Those are good marks

Quote:
I've already picked half the furniture I want
You picked up your furniture before a house?. Thats cool!
Old 03-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Those are good marks
Thank you! I didn't expect it that good, cause I did not like the paper in english and thought it wasn't that good!

Quote:
You picked up your furniture before a house?. Thats cool!
That's what I thought first! Holli any great furniture you wnat to share with us?? make me jealous!