Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, guys! Well, I wish I could see the snow once again in my life. It's so beautiful!! Great pictures! I saw snow just once when I was in NY and it was 1996... wow... long time ago ...

Here, in Brazil, Valentine's day is just in June, so I just watched "Sleepless in Seattle"... I love this movie!

Well, Carnival, here, is very popular, a big party on the streets but I prefer to go to the beach to relax and I enjoyed to read some fancfictions too

http://kaylost.blogspot.com
Old 02-21-2007, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
troy is as anti-valentine;s as i am... he thinks im silly for getting upset bout it tho , which i spose i am ¬____¬ *le sigh*

G x
hmm...do i detect a bitter tone there? i used to be that way though but since it got me nowhere i've resolved to have fun on valentine's day with other single friends instead.

Old 02-21-2007, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Never really been a fan of V-day either. All that lovey dovey stuff just grosses me out. I keep thinking that I'll be alone the rest of my life.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-22-2007, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Never really been a fan of V-day either. All that lovey dovey stuff just grosses me out. I keep thinking that I'll be alone the rest of my life.
no! don't think like that. think positive thoughts and i'm sure you'll find someone to spend your life with and be happy.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

whomever created valentine's day is f**kin idiot... and yes neel that was a bitter tone u detected, i just hate that day sooo much

and R2Roswell , i feel exactly the same way!

and my bloody ex is a god dammed jerk!!!, ffs GO AWAY OUTTA MY HEAD!!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Georgie and R2Roswell how can you be alone with us
Old 02-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thinking positive has always been difficcult for me but I do try. Enough negativity though.

How's every one doing? I finally saw the Pilot episode to X-Files and it was sweet!!! Loved how Scully was willing to show Mulder her back even though they were still new to each other and how Mulder had that stare.
I can't wait to see the other episodes from my Abduction series.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I just got back from the cinema -- went to see Hot Fuzz which is a comedy starring Simon Pegg -- the DUDE from Shaun of the Dead

OMG, it was bloody hilarious!! , when it comes out in your country you DEFINITELY must see

G x
Old 02-23-2007, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

georgie, ex-boyfriends are a royal pain. they don't deserve our attention anymore. maybe you should put a vodoo spell on him.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)
georgie, ex-boyfriends are a royal pain. they don't deserve our attention anymore. maybe you should put a vodoo spell on him.

this don't works! I can swear you that! no really, exboyfriends really sucks!
Old 02-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Got to say not really interested in seeing Hot Fuzz. Not a huge fan of Simon Pegg although Spaced was really good. I thought Shaun of the Dead was good but very over-rated.

Not been to the cinema for a while but seen a few films of late, including Monsters Inc (loved it, not sure why it took me so long to see it) and Team America (oh my god how hilarious!!!) Anyone seen either of these?

Also started watching Heroes. Anyone else watching it? Seen the first two episode and already hooked.

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 02-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi John - totally on your page about Team America and Heroes.

I watched that movie with my guy room mate and actually thought it would suck, but it was sooo funny!

And I got totally hooked to Heroes from the first epsiode, too. Seen all eps so far.
I was a bit dissapointed with two of the latest eps, but I'm sure they'll get on track again.

Monsters Inc was that animated movie? Don't think I liked it. Mostly because I'm allergic to children screaming and there was a lot a lot of it in that movie

Holli
Old 02-25-2007, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaholli (View Post)
because I'm allergic to children screaming
oh I know what you mean! The child from a classmate screams every time and I think she could stop but after a hugh time I don't think she will ever stop screaming that much, so I am not going to visit her It is because she is fastidious and everytime she don't get what she wants she screams! It is so terrible when we go shopping for food and my classmate doesn't buy something her daughter likes!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been watching Heroes since the beginning. While on some level I feel it's a cop out of the 4400, I watch it nonetheless. And it really has been good.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Urgh, hey guys, I got back from seeing my buddy Troy in London about 7pm this evening.

The majority of my trip was very enjoyable indeed. We had dinner at this quaint little British pub, then walked around London and popped into various other pubs for drinks.

We seemed to walked everywhere =|. Soho, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden... That boy walked me miles

Whilst in Covent Garden, we sat and watched some guy playing on his guitar and singing various “golden oldies” by Beatles and Eric Clapton. Was quite entertaining , popped some money into his guitar case b4 leaving to get the last tube back to T’s.

So we get on the busy tube from Covent Garden to Green Park (where we had to change tube to get back to Brixton).. anywho, got off the tube @ Green Park, went to check the time on my mobile fone. IT’S FREAKIN GONE!!!! Taken from my freakin bag. It was in one of those mobile fone holder pockets at the side of my bag =\

I got into a right panic and started checking all my pockets (jeans, coat etc). No luck
I tell Troy I think I’ve been robbed (he’s been in a similar boat a few mnths b4, but he was actually properly mugged ), so yea he’s sympathetic with me, and says we will go to the phone shop in the morning to cancel my contract.

When we got back to his house, I asked if I could borrow his fone so I could call mine and see if the bastard would answer! I call up, and the ****ing ******* has turned off my fone!!

We then found the number for Orange (my service provider), so that I could get them to cancel the contract that night. They answered more or less straight away (which I was surprised at, considering the time – bout 1am lol). They put a bar on any calls from my phone, so that was a relief, they said I need to report the theft to the police and then call back with the crime reference number.

After the call, to cheer me up, Troy suggested playing on the Nintendo Wii which his housemate recently bought --- omg, I WANT ONE!! I am so gonna save up to buy one! May well get it with my next paycheck in March. I didn’t think I would jump on the Wii bandwagon, but... Tis awesome ^_________^.

We stayed up until gone 3am =|. But when I went to bed, I couldn’t get to sleep coz I was so angry bout my fone , I kept punching my pillow pretending it was the thief

I woke up at 8am (had roughly 5 hrs sleep.. yeesh), I didn’t wake T up until 9, and I think that was probably too early too, but I wanted to get to the cop-shop early!

We had a short-ish walk to Brixton Police Station, but when we got there, we were told we had to go to Stockwell Station to see the British Transport Police, as opposed to the regular police. We walked ages!!!!!! But it was worth it..., the policeman who saw us was rather sexy looking . PC Atkins was his name heh . I saw a wedding ring on his finger tho hmph! He was very friendly, and he got me the crime ref number, and basically told me to keep my fone safe in future

Went back to T’s and he cooked us some lunch/dinner --- stir-fried chicken and noodles... was delicious and filled me up a treat ^_______^.

I left shortly after, went a different route than usual and seemed to beat all the traffic *yay*

As soon as I got home, I got on the fone to Orange (this time was on hold for aaages, don’t think my dad will be happy when he see’s the fone bill for that call =\ whoops), but yea eventually got thru, they typed up all the info on to some insurance claim form, I gave her the crime ref number, and she tells me ill get a replacement fone in the mail within the next 3 working days . I do have to pay a £15 admin charge tho *sniff*, but it’s all good. I’ve lost all my contacts , but shouldn’t be too hard to get ‘em all back! Heh. My number stays the same too w00t!

So yea that’s my weekend in London… Wish it had ended better, but it’s my own fault. I’ll definitely learn from THAT mistake >=(

Hope all has been well here!!

G x