Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2007, 05:18 AM
MST Manager

Sound like a good one. I'll have to catch up this weekend.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jack playing football.... Awesome
Old 03-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Yes! That was the highlight for me too. That ending was just plain classic...plus the spike thing was freaking adorable! I don't know, I'm just not shocked or concerned cause there's no way Jack has been "turned".

Claire's flashbacks were good. I was hoping she would stop Christian and ask him his name...but she didn't . How are they ever going to make the discovery now?!! Guess we'll have to count on the Others to reveal it.

Yeah I'm sorry but the more Charlie I see, the more he gets on my nerves. Let's put it this way, I won't be heartbroken if Desmond fails to save him one of these times.

Patchy's death was gruesome. Good scene but yeesh.

I think Locke has gone over the deep end! He's creeping me out.

Overall, good ep!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmebleed (View Post)
I was hoping she would stop Christian and ask him his name...but she didn't .
Her "You're my father but I don't even know your name - and I want to keep it that way." was so convenient (for the writers, INconvenient for us lol ). Just say it, Christian Shephard!!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

How long has Jack been at Camp Other...two days? He must've been brainwashed. And he was playing football with Tom? Something is definetly not right.

kenny | credit
Old 03-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Delilah- (View Post)
Her "You're my father but I don't even know your name - and I want to keep it that way." was so convenient (for the writers, INconvenient for us lol ). Just say it, Christian Shephard!!
Yeah. But, then again she does know he was a surgeon and he lived in Los Angeles and Jack obviously knew his father went to Austrailia at least a few times, so just like with Sawyer and Jack...if they somehow got to talking about that it wouldn't be impossible to figure out!

I do feel bad for Claire though that even if she didn't take her mom off life support, she's essentially dead and her dad is dead for real now too.

Quote:
How long has Jack been at Camp Other...two days? He must've been brainwashed. And he was playing football with Tom? Something is definetly not right.
Jack's a smart guy...and a damn good poker player . I don't think he's brainwashed, I think he's acting.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmebleed (View Post)
Jack's a smart guy...and a damn good poker player . I don't think he's brainwashed, I think he's acting.
Excellent point.

kenny | credit
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was hoping he'd blurt it out anyway. I should've known better with this show. I'm betting Jack/Claire won't make the connection until s4.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I was hoping he'd blurt it out anyway.
Me, too. As she's walking away he should have just yelled out, "My name is Christian Shephard!" But that'd be way too easy for Lost.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Me, too. As she's walking away he should have just yelled out, "My name is Christian Shephard!" But that'd be way too easy for Lost.
Indeed. You know they always have to drag everything out. Milk it for all it's worth.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

The highlight of the episode for me was definitely the ending. Loved seeing the look on Kate's face when she saw Jack playing catch.

It's like she's thinking, "WTF? Is that Jack playing football with Tom? No wonder he (Tom) said that I wasn't his type when I was showering in front of him. Is this why Jack sent me away with Sawyer so he and Tom can get their man-love on?"

Isn't it nice to see Jack happy and relaxed and CLEAN?!!
Old 03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone else besides me bust out laughing at Kate's expression during that scene? Just me? Oh, well.

That's right impetuous, one-woman, impossible rescue mission, Kate. Three/four days travel, a an encouraged death, a barn burning, a death by sonar, tree climbing and Jack is playing football smiling like a man with the weight of the world finally lifted off his shoulders. Goodie!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 03-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

No Darbi - you are definitely not the only one. Kate's expression cracked me up. Yeah, they've risked life and limb for this rescue and there he is: Touchdown!!
Old 03-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Supreme Fan

I laughed. And laughed. In fact, three times today I thought of last night's episode and laughed/smiled again. My family thinks I've got 'mental issues', but I can't help it. That last scene and Kate's face is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww man, I really wanna see this episode @ Kate's face. I read a transcript for it and it sounds like the most interesting episode in S3, saying that, that might be because I like Claire flashback's the best.