Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jack and Tom playing football! Funniest thing EVER! And Kate's wtf expression.

Emilie is awesome! I really enjoyed this episode, but it had way too much Charlie. I suppose that was expected, but still.

And Christian Shepard owns!
Passionate Fan

Great episode!

Charlie and Claire were great. Claire's flashback was very good too, especially the last one. I'm glad she finally got some screen time!

What was up with Jack at the end?
Fan Forum Legend

great episode. Claire's eps are always one of the best each season. And Emilie did a fab job.

that ending was great
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm thinking maybe Jack could have been brainwashed by the Others. That was so weird to see him doing that though. I was just happy to finally see him again.

I have to say this was one of Emilie's better performances. I really enjoyed the ep. Now Jack and Claire need to find out about each other.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Claire tends to have solid flashbacks and episodes packed with alot. This episode was stellar. It really did let some people out of the shadows and shine. It was even nice to see Jin/Sun in the same scenes together. And acknowledgement of Charlie/Claire...

I do have a WTF moment...why did Desmond scare off the birds if Charlie was going to chase them into the jungle and drown...when if they caught them originally, it would have defeated the purpose. Unless, he had a vision knowing she wasn't going to catch them...anyone care to shed some light on that?

Jack's WTF moment was fantastic...and extremly unexpected... And wow, Lost has hit the halfway mark for the season...

Already was spoiled with the Claire is Jack's sister...but, it didn't take away from the episode, I like that alot. Well written.

The WTH moment with Locke pushing the guy into the trap...OMG!

Awesome episode...but, next week's with the story of John Locke's story about how he got paralyzed... And man, I guess the old addage is right, never judge a book by it's cover...the season is shaping up, and bounds above S2, IMO.

kenny | credit
Old 03-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I do have a WTF moment...why did Desmond scare off the birds if Charlie was going to chase them into the jungle and drown...when if they caught them originally, it would have defeated the purpose. Unless, he had a vision knowing she wasn't going to catch them...anyone care to shed some light on that?
I figured that Des didn't know Charlie wasn't with Claire at that moment. He prob wanted to scare off the birds as a "just in case" measure.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dude, I was lmao when Locke pushed Patchy into the trap! I can't believe he did that! Locke is freaking me out and I think I like it.

I can't wait for his ep next week!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I figured that Des didn't know Charlie wasn't with Claire at that moment. He prob wanted to scare off the birds as a "just in case" measure.
That makes alot of sense. Thanks.

Yeah...Locke has gone crazy. What will he do next?

kenny | credit
Old 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Locke. He was my fav character S1 and now he's getting back to that position.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was undecided about his intentions last week, just thinking he was tampering with the computer for the hell of it and blissfully unaware of the consequences. But I should've known Locke is always one step ahead of everyone else. I should be ashamed for ever doubting him.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Supreme Fan

I will start to love Locke again if he just blows something up or throws people over to die every episode. He's a freakin' loon, and it's awesome. I keep expecting him to head butt Kate or give Sayid a wedgie or something. His stuff is so out of left field.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Well, now he has C-4, so he might blow something up.

kenny | credit
Old 03-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maria* (View Post)
I will start to love Locke again if he just blows something up or throws people over to die every episode. He's a freakin' loon, and it's awesome. I keep expecting him to head butt Kate or give Sayid a wedgie or something. His stuff is so out of left field.

something did go kaboom in the previews for next week
Old 03-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

And he's got his hands up in the air like, "I told ya I'm crazy, bitches."
Old 03-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Touchdown! OMG, Jack playing football was hilarious!

Thought the ep was really good, Emilie did a great job.

Dude, I don't know what exactly Locke is up to but I'll go along. He is intriguing me.